Post Rumours

Let's share some rumours we have been reading today, here on in other webs. This is not about interpretation but sharing.

- Bonus for WallStreet sharks next week. Bitcoin expected to lose even more ground to ETH when new money flows AFTER a BTC temporal rise. Probably some mild good gains for Ripple and Stellar as well.
- New ICOs for NEO and Stellar could increase pressure on ETH developers as time running out to solve scalability issues. These ICOs (KIN, QLINK, does anybody know the others) would gain publicity and print money soon.
- *if* FairX is about to open the beta next month(s), coin owners may be the first getting in contact out of the FairX/Stellar ecosystem. Something may get filtrated soon about dates and first coins in the beta.
- Big agreements before the end of the month with not so big coins. People talk about Bulwark, Attention Token, DeepBrain and SmartMesh, but who knows for sure.
- ZAP just visible in coinmarketcap -> kinda like LINK but also considering cooperation with Chainlink. Possible agreements or important contacts here.

My sources: twitter, reddit (sic), bitcointalk, telegrams, steem and private chats.

Mobius' ICO is on January 18th and is on Stellar.

I'm less interested in your rumour than in what you hold OP.
I hold nothing, because the rumour is less money flows into crypto, and do to new regulations, banks suspending accounts which came in contact with crypto and a bearish wedge, it may stay like this till may

>- Big agreements before the end of the month with not so big coins. People talk about Bulwark, Attention Token, DeepBrain and SmartMesh, but who knows for sure.

Source?

Everything AssBlaster has leaked

My friend Normie Chad at work today told me bitcoin is going down and it will never come back

I can't really care less about banks. The fiat I invested in crypto is all the initial investment I will ever do - from there is just reinvest crypto to crypto.

I am into very low cap (sub #500) at the moment. Just catchin comments, checking stats and trying to be mildly risky.

Technically, I am very interested in all networking blockchain (especially SKY, QLINK and SMT).

To tell you the truth, I have some goals in mind, and when I reach them, I will buy my "post-crash safe bet, useful token" chosen one and get out. I need a rest from crypto. But not yet, I am still hungry.

Also, money will enter like crazy in the middle Q1 with FairX if they implement credit card to crypto.

sorry, this
was for There was something on CNBC on Disney looking for AI solutions. Wonder if linket to Dragonchain getting fucked lately.
Bulwark is going too well for no apparent reason, so there must be something.
Attention Token tracker was found in some important web newspaper, I saw it here in Veeky Forums
Smartmesh agreements are on their twitter.

Palm Beach Report names ADA

whats rumor mill on ZCL bitcoin private? and you think $500 before fork is possible? Also can it actually contend with monero and shit?

Pantera Capital just backed a new chinese platform coin called IOS - see me on the moon bitches

>Attention Token tracker was found in some important web newspaper, I saw it here in Veeky Forums
I think you're referring to The Guardian getting on their clients' list. I wouldn't call it a "web newspaper", it's an actual big British newspaper.

>There was something on CNBC on Disney looking for AI solutions
Wow, on CNBC? Suddenly DBC getting into bed with Disney licensors makes so much more sense. That might reflect on NEO as well, if it develops positively.

Yep, was about The Guardian, lapsus.

Another one: Innova (INN) has solution working on the official portal and products of the singer Bjork, and other alternative artists will follow. Not sure if big corps would enter into that so easily though.

Rumor : AIX will moon today. Not sure if true but its starting to take off

ADC partnership with Yamaha.

Mothership will host the first national cryptocurrency (ESTcoin)

I think $500 is max, because paying any more is a lot of confidence to put in BTCP. I don't think BTCP is anything special on a technical level, and actually and non-negligibly inferior to XMR and ZEN, but the name "bitcoin" goes a long way.

VRC may be added to Binance this upcoming week. HUSH is a piece of shit but has a BTCH airdrop coming up that may push the price up. RCN has announcements around the 15/16th. LBC has a new website on the 20th. ZCL may do the fork or announce the fork date on the 16th. ZenCash recently had a rebranding but tanked due to BTC dying, and they are working toward implementing DAG tech (just fucking imagine how bonkers the market will go over DAG + privacy - even though GBYTE already does it with BlackBytes). ITNS rebranding this month.

Also, do the ZCL fanboys know the BTCZ exist? A BTC with zn-snarks. I know it doesn't matter, it's just interesting.

WAN to hit Binance next week at $4-$8

Mi mistake: Blockpool has partnership with Bjork, not Innova.

At that price, it would be dead in the water. Might pull off a NEO later (much later), but for the short-term, this would tank, especially if the current climate doesn't change substantially until then. BTW, I heard that it won't hit exchanges until after mainnet launch on the 24th, but I'm out of the loop(chain) for a few days now.
Really hoping for a more attractive price point.

I kept reading here that it was ADC or this Opus thing.

DASH, followed by BAT, to coinbase.

QTUM is about to be dropped by the BitSE group. This is why VeChain already separated it's ties with BitSE

How do I participate?