This is the only project that actually matters

I have looked at every project in the top 100. I have read every whitepaper. I have have dug into every team and all their partnerships. After analyzing everything over the last month, the Cardano project is the only crypto project with a real future. Sure, the other top 20 coins will still be around doing something or other in the next 5 years, but the only ONLY project that is doing everything right from the beginning is Cardano, and they're also the only team who actually have the brainpower to accomplish what they're planning to do.

I kept looking at ADA in the #5 spot for marketcap and thinking "this is way overvalued, they don't even have a production ready product yet," but then I realized WHY ADA is already #5, and it's not hype. I realized Cardano is already #5 without a production ready product because some of the most influential and wealthy players in the crypto space know that Cardano is the only project in development that actually has a future.

I have never been more confident of a project moving into the #1 spot within 3 years of it's inception. Once Cardano implements even a quarter of their roadmap it's going to star overtaking Ethereum, and once sidechains are implemented Cardano will start battling BTC for the #1 spot, and will win.

The technology underlying Cardano is lightyears ahead of any other blockchain project even being developed right now. All of their work is released as academic papers for peer review. They have some of the most brilliant minds of the Haskell (the most powerful and secure programming language in wide use) programming language contributing to the project which is written in Haskell, giving it *provable* security.

Caradno is going to cannibalize the marketshare of BTC, ETH, XRP, and BCH like a school of piranhas this year. Watch and learn.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
wiki.haskell.org/Haskell_in_industry
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Haskell is useless kys

Shh, don't tell them about my beautiful ADA, they don't deserve her

This memecoin is going down the shitter soon

scamcoin that hasn't done anything at all

>Haskell

Literally any turing complete language can write a secure or insecure network, it just depends on the STRUCTURE OF THE NETWORK AND THE CODE.

You can't magically become more secure by using a magic special language

ITS PRICE PREDICTION TIME FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!

nice digits.

Have you looked at their github? They've already accomplished more in less time than any other project. Not only that but the commits they're receiving daily are generally substantial. DAILY.

You have no fucking clue what you're talking about Veeky Forumstard. You can write insecure programs in any programming language, but Haskell makes it nearly impossible to make the mistakes that are guaranteed to occur in other programming languages. You don't understand this in the slightest bit because you're not a programmer (maybe a script kiddie) and haven't the slightest clue about CS fundamentals.

I was conservatively assuming $5 by EOY but as I see this project pick up steam and attention I think $10 by EOY is feasible. I can see this project easily overtaking XRP and BCH in marketcap by EOY.

Honestly i wish there would be an intense battle for the #1 smart contract platform between ETH, ADA, and EOS.
I have holdings in all three. 70% ETH, 20% ADA, 10% EOS. I would profit a lot from their warfare this year.

I have no doubt ADA and EOS will moon further based on ETH's scalability problem. Theres no way they can fix ETH's scaling in 2018.

lmao

>You have no fucking clue what you're talking about Veeky Forumstard. You can write insecure programs in any programming language, but Haskell makes it nearly impossible to make the mistakes that are guaranteed to occur in other programming languages. You don't understand this in the slightest bit because you're not a programmer (maybe a script kiddie) and haven't the slightest clue about CS fundamentals.
This. Also with a Haskell-based DSL formal verification is usually trivial. You can actually guarantee that for instance your dapp will work as expected using a proof assistant by transpiling your code into for example Coq and Agda.

I can't even imagine the smell. Why? Why dive in that shit water? Isn't the Ganges supposed to be holy to them?

normie tier coin. will be the first to go when bubble pops.

So 12K ADA is a good investment?

if your this mad now i'd love to see what your like when your bags tank to the earth's core and boil you up to 3000*C

>bought 44 Cardano coins this morning for 70c
>it's already almost at 90c

I'm feeling pretty good right now anons

> 90+% of coins held by old Japanese HODLers inflates the price
> no working product, months away from executing whitepaper visions

have you checked out Tezos, OP?

you are clearly new and have a case of 'babi's first altcoin' attachment syndrome.
calm the fuck down about cardano!
kek. literally making things up here bro
haskell is overblown nerd shit that is -1000 light years behind mainstream languages in terms of network effects, flexibility and industry infrastructure
Vitalik is a visionary. Eth is being pampered into a best this year. compare that to the toxic Charles H who got kicked from Ethereum and his sceince project that will take many months or more to see a single slither of adoption
18b market cap is fucking insane for such a vaporwave project that just appeals to people like you, that think they are so smart and edgy..

you will probably sell when ADA dips 20% or more and will start Fudding it the next day
desu all you passionate shillers are just really embarrassing in general
(also clearly a redditor, please go the fuck back)

Underrated post

Jesus how poor are you?
I'm a poorfag too and i have 1600 Cardano as well as 8 other coins

Go hustle some more

>9$ wagecuck
>100$ weekly rent
>grocerys

literal poorfag

why do you all thinks that you can overtake the king btc ? are you absolute self killer ?

why do you think btc still exist ? its unusable as payment at the time, no pls dont be stupid idiot, bch is manipulated by rich group of roger ver cult, very risky for all, mostly they are doing that huge dumps after drama of ath

back to btc point

you cant overtake the king, simply because of you trust in crypto holds mostly the bitcoin, nothing else. if you take it out, you destroy all imperium, remember it

btc is real store of value, in future you will hold your money as btc and then switching it to usable tokens that you need at the moment

Lold at 8 other coins. Enjoy your slow overdiversified portfolio

now remind us how many coins the (((cardano team))) have kept for themselves

>why do you all thinks that you can overtake the king btc ? are you absolute self killer ?

BTC's dominance just hit an all-time low this month. Better get out of that shitcoin user, the end is near. Why bet on something as fragile as "being #1 in marketcap".

As soon as something overtakes BTC even for a day, then its whole existence is pointless. Dont bet on something who only relies on being the king.

Holding 1k Cardano, gunna drop 100. Again guys, this is too much for whats here... no real update till March.

but btc holds all that trust to crypto, so ?

>but btc holds all that trust to crypto, so ?
The media only started shilling ETH, XRP and other alts now. This is going to get a lot worse for BTC's dominance.

God bless this copypasta.

Sorry bro, get on EBT
Free groceries, don't care what people think

Also good job on making a quick buck with the CARD

Good, get in early faggot. People saifd the same with ripple, and look how high the price went on that shit coin.

ADA is sneaking up on BCH in the cmc. It is a shitcoin but its one of the best shitcoins out there.

Can you shill me another shitcoin that has a better whitepaper and more active development?

Yea i'm planning on selling a few shitcoins off and stacking my keepers

I'm thinking 3-4 coins, because i have strong hopes for them and can't get rid of em all.

Oh look, another multi billion dollar white paper

ADA is actually one of the only non-shitcoins that exist. BTC is a shitcoin. XRP is a shitcoin. ETH is not a shitcoin but will be a shitcoin soon enough. BCH is a scam.

There's literally nothing stopping ADA from gunning for #1 when they implement staking rewards and sidechain dApps.

2019 CoinMarketCap list
1. ETH
2. ADA
3. BTC
4. BCH
5. XRP

Name another whitepaper that had mathematical proofs of security and operation and was peer reviewed.

I'll wait.

Very likely, but by EOY 2019 I'd put ADA at #1.

I mean BTC is just a glorified savings account for normies at this point. So I see no reason why the flippening couldn't happen this year with ETH #1 and ADA taking ETH's role at #2

>Name another whitepaper that had mathematical proofs of security and operation and was peer reviewed.

ChainLink. Kek checkmate faggots.

Cardano being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the coin. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

only thing is no product just a white paper and fancy devs talking it up

>Oh look, another multi billion dollar white paper
Damn thank you reddit for spreading this FUD. This should give me more time to accumulate. Lol those retards thinking this is a vaporwave project.

The mainnet is already out and the daedalus wallet is also already out. They work pretty fucking fast. This is why i was forced to hedge my ETH holdings with ADA. I'm terrified that ADA might overtake ETH. Literally just hold ETH, ADA, and EOS so you'll win no matter what.

I absolutely believe it's a good coin and arguably has the the best devs in crypto but I'm not getting in at that marketcap. For the safe coin I go Monero.

Wah Wah, your not hodling my bags so ima shit talk your coin without any proper research.

Be gone Pajeets

I love biz memes and how half the board seems apparently oblivious to them for a week

stfu fagget, let the kid learn.

bought at 72c. last night feels good

I've been working at Google for almost 10 years and I can honestly say that much of what you say is exaggerated fantasy, but if it makes you a few bucks then shill away good sir.

Isn't Cardano ripoff of Dan Larimer's projects? The one who's behind EOS. That's why I think EOS will win.

Their telegram channel has 21K members vs 9K in Cardano. Wikipedia is confirmed to be on EOS.

Also Vechain is MASSIVE. Might be the biggest thing in crypto ever.

pwc, Revenue Increase US$37.7 billion (2017)[4]
Number of employees
236,000 (2017)[4]
dnvgl
Revenue Increase NOK 23.3 billion (2015)[1]
Number of employees
14,954 (2015)

I suggest you hold 40% EOS, 40% Vechain, 20% in whatever low market cap crap. After 1 year, buy back some ETH and Bitcoin (keep some EOS + Vechain ofc)

Cardano has a dumb name, it'll never be over $2.

Thank you trips for stopping me from FOMOing in

Vaporware

"formal verified" "science"

Reminder you fucking pajeets:
Formal verified language COQ and runtime, all science community writing "muh math proof security formal programs"

Then one day, a random faggot proved in COQ language, that FALSE IS TRUE.

Which invalidates every fucking COQ program written to that date, and questions the integrity and validity of every MUH FORMALLY VERIFIED proof program

pajeets

Name one economical successful project in the last 10 years that came from a purely academic background of peer reviewed masturbation.

I will wait.

EOS, NEO and ETH 2.0 are the future. Even if Cardano offers what they promise, it will be too late and too ugly.

>NEO

Oh please, that shit is OnChain's pet project. They literally dont give a fuck about it and are making Citizen of Zion do all of the heavy lifting.

It was hyped back then but now its impossible for it to take off given there are too many projects competing for ETH's crown. Plus the NEO/GAS system is pretty stupid.

GOOD THING CARDANO DOESNT USE COQ THEN

fucking kek

All their papers are self-published on their shitty foundation website. The only "peer review" they mention specifically is for acceptance to a conference which is a very low bar.

This is nowhere near the same degree of review as real crypto (RSA, ring sigs). It's not even on the level of zk-snarks or whatever.

> The only "peer review" they mention specifically is for acceptance to a conference which is a very low bar

Lol this is not true at all. Nice fud tho keep the price low.

Fwiw despite all the fud on here and reddit this one keeps rising back. Gotta think the smart money is lining up. Best team in crypto next to Monero atm

>>
>Can you shill me another shitcoin that has a better whitepaper and more active development?
XLM

What is wrong with skycoin?

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>XLM
Not turing complete, can only do ICOs.

Idk, bitcoin had a pretty dumb name when I first heard of it. Sounds like lego money

huh you're right, sub 10k here we come.

Cardano sounds like a starbucks drink

>mfw Veeky Forumstards have no knowledge of higher-order logic and will believe this shitpost

This is the problem with Cardano: even when they have the best team of cryptographers and software engineers that money can buy, even when their papers get published in the most prestigious academic journals and symposiums, and even when they practice the highest standard in formal verification and software auditory, 99.9999% of the population will not understand why that's so important and unique, and buy TRON or EOS just because they prefer their aesthetics.

This world is doomed thanks to humans stupidity. I can't tolerate this shit anymore.

Cardano sounds like a 1920's stage magician

This fucking shill again, fuck off

CARDANO THE GREAT was killed yesterday after a bullet catch went horribly awry

Get Cardano today.

>to smart to win

the more research i do on this coin ,the more shady shit i find.

>the more research i do on this coin ,the more shady shit i find.
Like what?

This is the penultimate normie coin, I want to see it crash just so that all the normies in crypto that I know lose some money (they're all in cardano)

Hi, Pajeet!

why would you do that

if ETH is #1 in 2019 it's because sharding is ready, and if sharding is ready, the ship has already sailed - network effect will make it so fucking hard for anything to replace it

The normies are in XRP.

>kindergarten level of reading comprehension

Does your dad work at Nintendo, too?

>normies control the market

>jerking off over haskell
It's a language that's popular with ideologist hobby programmers and academics. There are reasons why it has no significant presence in sizeable real world software.

Got 106 cardanos at 1$. I hope it gets at leat 100$ until 2020.

If I roll singles you need to go all in on ADA

ETH being #1 isn't necessarily because of the strengths of ETH but the weaknesses of BTC, and it would be very temporary.

>I am not a programmer but I have an opinion and I must scream

>Future of crypto
>DPoS blockchain = centralized won't scale
>90% of supply controlled by Jap whales
>'Legacy banking' 'peer-review' 'Haskell'

If this shitcoin is the future then we're all fucked. Just buy UFR, will 5x your money by the end of the month.

I can smell your curry chicken through the screen.

8 other coins LOL

WE ARE HERE TO MAKE MONEY, IF 99.9999% OF PEOPLE ARE STUPID THEN MARKET IT BETTER AND SELL IT TO US

Do you have even a single fact to back that up?

they kind of do

yep, XRP and Cardano are the two big normie coins, but we're talking about ADA here

Haskell is used much more often than you think, sandwiched between code made by people who don't even need to know it's there. We're trading each other Bison bucks and you want to talk about presence in the real world, get the fuck out of here.

AT&T
Haskell is being used in the Network Security division to automate processing of internet abuse complaints. Haskell has allowed us to easily meet very tight deadlines with reliable results.

Bank of America Merril Lynch
Haskell is being used for backend data transformation and loading.
Barclays Capital Quantitative Analytics Group
Barclays Capital's Quantitative Analytics group is using Haskell to develop an embedded domain-specific functional language (called FPF) which is used to specify exotic equity derivatives.

(...)
Sauce: wiki.haskell.org/Haskell_in_industry

There’s also some juicy stuff about how Haskell is used at Facebook for implementing spam detection; functional langs are great for when you want to be able to continuously implement new ad-how rules but still want strong guarantees of correctness and safety.

Have you brainlets heard of Jane Street Capital? They’re a 100% OCaml quant trading firm. Functional langs let them implement new trading strategies easily.

I love what Cardano is doing, and Tezos (the ML/OCaml counterpart to ADAs Haskell) is going to fly right past them. It’s literally designed from the ground up to be able to capture major finance capital.

>Haskell

thanks sold 100k

ETH, ADA, EOS are platforms, they will amount to shit no matter the tech if nobody uses them for projects.
An ALL the projects that count are now being developed for eth.
When eth will be scalable enough, by eoy, these project will be ready to make use of it.
Apart for silly things like the kitties nobody really need a faster eth now, everything is still in dev stage.
As it stands, when eos and ada will have something usable, not even by eoy by their roadmaps, there will be absolutely nobody using or planning to use their network.
They are late, and they can succeed only if eth seriously fucks up and projects decide that starting long and difficult migrating strategies is better than wait.
By eoy 2019 the market cap will be:
1 - ETH: the only actually widely used smart contract platform.
2 - XLM: it will be used for most intercurrency transfer, both crypto and fiat.
3 - REQ: the backbone connecting B2B business and public institutes to the blockchain. And most of you brainlets thinking it's just another payment processor.
But sure, put your money into late vaporware, go on...

Mooning
Ty base op
Just got 600 dunno if I can hold +20% in two hours