What would you do with $68,000 in drug money...

What would you do with $68,000 in drug money? Is there a way to safely exchange cash for gold bars/BTC without IRS involvement?

Asking for a friend

Buy btc on localbitcoins

.00000000/10 effort

pls be in london

But 68k worth of drugs

Bunch of hookers and cocaine

Hello FBI!

i would use that money strictly to buy food for the rest of my life.

I would buy mad shit on craigslist. How are they gonna track that?

I would feel dirty as fuck with that drug money in my house. Just think of how much cum, tuberculosis, and marihuana smoke has touched those dollar bills. Fucking degenerates deserve to be gassed so they don't spread their cancerous ugliness to the rest of society.

>68k drug money
I'd blow that shit on drugs other than what I sold.
If you want to go under the radar, buy small amounts of gold/bitcoins that would fit into what your 9-5 pays and it wouldn't tip off authorities.
There is a reason blacks put tons of money into fixing up crap cars.

I would immediately turn myself into the police and forfeit any ill-gotten gains of course!

Have fun getting decapitated by Pablo and his merry band of rapists user

>Implying the tax office AI that will follow you post 2025 wouldn't notice

Don't forget cocaine and boogers. Good luck figuring out which end is the cocaine end and which end is the booger end.

localmonero. sell it ~ 1k at a time so you don't robbed

wing me a stack im dying here

LOOK MOM IM ON A FBI THREAD!!!

OP is a G
What are you hustlin? Dope? Crystal?

I don't know why anyone would post their drug money on Veeky Forums but o well. No copfags here

Places that sell gold or silver bullion don't ask for shit. Walk in, hand them cash, walk out with gold.

Just deposit it into your bank. 68k isn't shit, don't think you're that special

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

The IRS cant come after you if you pay your taxes on it. The tax code is written specifically that way because were they to pursue you for paying taxes on money earned, even if illegal, it would be forced compulsion to self incriminate. Forced compulsion is against the bill of rights. (Yes you can self incriminate if your a dipshit, personal stupidity isnt exempt)
In short pay your taxes and dont blow it buying a car. Speak nor show no flash and your fine. What idiot bangers do is blow 40k on cars and bling with no income which is then noticed by the cops who use that suspicion to start investigating.

>marihuana
What the fuck is this, the 1950s? Go outside faggot

kek'ed, you're the subway guy too, huh? i know you are :^)

user, would you be so kind as to elaborate?

SARS user
Banks are required to fill out special action reports on people depositing over 10k or any amount under 10k deposited in a suspicious manner. So say $3,333 deposited 3 times would trigger it almost certainly. Or say a black/white dude in banger clothes walking into his local credit union to desposit 5k in used USD smelling like weed smoke. If you though are dressed like hassan from IT with a clean shaved faced and tucked in shirt and slacks, you are far less likely to get harrased. Especcially if you, when asked tell them you are a private IT contractor working on SYS admin etc etc etc said with lots of clearly nerdy socially inept enthusiasm.

user wants low price for gains. Fuck your fud.

I've deposited 3k in cash multiple times before never had a problem

What a unselfish deed of Justice!