"Maintenance" aka exit scam

"Maintenance" aka exit scam

I sure hope you guys didn't use this exchange

Other urls found in this thread:

status.kraken.com/incidents/nswthr1lyx72
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-12/crypto-exchange-kraken-goes-dark-and-user-anxiety-surges
status.kraken.com/
archive.is/siQdE
cnbc.com/2017/12/21/sec-crackdown-on-cryptocurrencies-is-about-to-get-serious-ex-chairman.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i did. and don't even know what to do now

They haven't exit scammed, this is the familiar terrible part about them.

I have 1,3 ETH 1,4 XMR and some XLM on kraken and I'm a poorfag

it was my fiat exit

i didnt have any funds on it though

looks like the CANT CASH OUT meme is true

sent a grand in 2 days ago and now I cant buy the fucking dip
THANK YOU KRAKEN

I cant believe what a fucking shitshow this exchange is. they didnt even send out a warning in advance that their site would go dark for days on end.

Nah everyone got goxed on this my man

status.kraken.com/incidents/nswthr1lyx72

bug hunting, kek

muh butterfly ghosts

i totally would trust these people with my money

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-12/crypto-exchange-kraken-goes-dark-and-user-anxiety-surges

fuding cunts

>We are still working to track down an elusive bug which is holding up launch. This bug did not appear in our many weeks of testing and only emerged in the production environment. Unfortunately, it is not consistently reproducible and we cannot launch until this issue is resolved. To reiterate our earlier statement: stale (and possibly all) orders will be canceled, and liquidations will be paused before trading is resumed. We will be offering a substantial amount of free trading following resolution. All funds remain secure.

status.kraken.com/

Are you sure that's authentic

kraken team member detected

yes they posted it yesterday and then deleted it, saw it on their status page with my own eyes

Yes, they sent an email.

how can you have a bug on prod when your testsystem is exactly the same. shitty exchange. unfortunately I still have a bit of money in there. will withdraw asap if they are back online...if..

kek

The deleted post is archived archive.is/siQdE

They haven't moved coins from hot wallets and neither cold wallets.

>2h maintenance at 1500
>its fucking 2032
RIP

kraken users...JUSTed

funny thing is i was going to start using them for USD/XMR but their verification process has been down forever...

>be still workz to twack down an elusive brwug which is holding up lunch. This brwug not abbear bor weeks.

>US Exchange
>Exit Scam
You're fucking retarded. The SEC would be so far up their ass they'd be checking dental records.

>try to cash out
>every exchange will eventually exit scam

wtf did i just read? was that poetry?

>thinking the SEC gives a fuck what happens in crypto markets

whatever helps you sleep at night buddy

cnbc.com/2017/12/21/sec-crackdown-on-cryptocurrencies-is-about-to-get-serious-ex-chairman.html

They follow the money, user. The government recognizes the money in crypto, and they are going to regulate it. Uncle Sam always gets his cut. 2018 and 2019 are going to be rife with Crypto legislation and regulation.