How can i do sexting with asian girls...

How can i do sexting with asian girls? Is there a platform or game so i can find some horny asian chicks and share some nudes? Any ideas please, i see asian girls here all day and im so horny.

fucking helium yourself

also, you are likely only going to get pic related to chat you as that's how 60-70% of muh asian waifus look like

>How can i do sexting with asian girls?
There are several ways:
Learn Chinese/Japanese/Korean
Got an Asian girlfriend
Pay some internet camwhore to do it
Find a slut somehow

Get the fuck off Veeky Forums and take your weeb ass to /b/

Oh fuck my animes have lied to me all these while

My wife is Asian. If you're anywhere on the east coast USA, I'll let you fuck her for 1 ETH.

Pic very true. Was on a plane while hundreds of Japanese schoolgirls were boarding.

Keen on going to Korea :^)

not him, but I'm on long island. Post wife

Met my girlfriend on chatous, a year after talking I tore her hymen when she came to the states. You gotta be slow but don't be shy

interpals and hellotalks are decent places, OP. Goodluck though, they're incredibly shallow and boring like all women, but this time with a language barrier.

Holy fuck that is painful to look at

Ok we can go to you. Post throwaway email.

Jesus, stop, I'll settle for Asian Americans

I bet those girls could at least figure out how to do your crypto taxes.

>Goodluck though, they're incredibly shallow and boring like all women
this and they are fucking lazy in bed and has so few interests. Also they can be a little psychotic at times too

let me see
[email protected]

>east coast
>cuck

checks out.

>checks out
Back to readit newfag.

Whatever. Thanks for the (you), newfriend.

That's what happens when the modelling industry takes the top 0.1% best looking women and gets NEETs and weeb autists here to spam them thinking all Asians look like that.
You can find some good looking ones on the street, but they're buried in so much make up that you'll be horrified when you wake up to her
With that being said, the hottest Asian women that are actually common are japs, taiwanese and mixed chink/nip/gook and flip/malay/indon(pic related).

cuck