Q1 2018—Alpha release

Q1 2018—Alpha release

Testnet/Alpha Release Features

The goal of the alpha release is to provide basic functionality within the application. Key features include:

Functional seeding, uploading and downloading
Official UFR wallet integration
Smart contracts, written in solidity, to oversee the file-transfer protocol and oversee UFR transfers between accounts
Enabling multiple peer connections
Ethereum blockchain synchronization

I can't wait to start seeding and getting more UFR. This is the first release for a crypto that I'm actually excited for.

Where can I buy it ?
I might drop my earnings from REQ into UFR

You can buy in Cryptopia and EtherDelta, if you are gonna buy this is the moment, we are in a dip.

You can buy UFR on Cryptopia or EtherDelta.

cryptopia my guy.

The recent moon missions are going to pale in comparison to when alpha is released & UFR gets on bigger exchanges.
comfy as fuck

Anyone know if UFR is coming to other exchanges?

Buy the dip

yes, check "tmfallon"s comments on reddit, hes the dev, new exchange within 2 weeks

Any idea what it could be?

Nice, a dip and going to a new exchange. Time to buy then

I got 8x already and I'm not giving it away. This project is going to be a success story. I must however mention one misunderstanding in opinion of many . Everybody that talks about this project is thinking about piracy but this is not the main reason why this project is going to be successful. The legal aspect of the service is going to attract people to participate. You can share illegal data right now and you do that if you're unsatisfied with intellectual property system or you are some kind of a rebel. In other words, minority is willing put some effort in sharing without a gain. With this project everyone is that participates is getting something in return. Data will be closer than ever...

No.

Enjoy your lawsuits

What can we expect in Q2?

We all know that upfiring will take the place of all the dead torrent sites, upfiring will come like the dead ship of thepiratebay, upfiring will be the new face of torrenting, bow down bi^"ches

Nic fud...read thr white paoer bitch the tech they are using eliminates the threat of dmcas and shit along those lines

YOU really think government is going to let you seed copyrighted shit that isn't yours FOR MONEY.

Lets all laugh at his pajeet negroid scum!

>Stuck with a bleeding pnd coin that shot up during shitcoin pump season.

>bagholding forever

it seems like your outdated brain can not comprehend the UFR power, thats why VPN's and anonymous proxies exist ...

Nigga, if USA wants to find you they can, idiot.

A community where everybody gains. Don't listen to anyone that compares it with torrent. This project will make its success story with legal data. It's a holder and it's not too late.

yeah right, thats why there are so many criminals out there, if they really wanted to find criminals then they could, it seems like your country doesnt care...

Beta. Q3 is final platform launch

UFR is probably one of the best cryptos to release this year. Hop on the train now or regret it later.

to add this point

the devs are anonymous, so there is nobody to arrest/extradite/put a hit on.

UFR has got this. Great idea, real world usage unlike a lot of other shitcoins out there

if people aren't buying into this coin, they are straight pajeets that'd rather live in the sewers. The gains from this coin have come but there is still so much room for growth.

Really need those discord shill points, eh pajeet?

First off, yeah...the techhnology will prevent them from doing anything abt it. Valled vpn + upfiring platform. Unstoppable. Secondly, this is much bigger than just torrenting. If you knew wgat p2p (applied on a decebtralied network of nodes vs pirate bay)was and what it is and the benifits youd realize why this is so fucking applicable to such a wide variety of applications.

Exactly. When you threaten to cut billion dollar record labels out of the equation somepeoppe might want you dead or seth riched

Down 10%, but no downtrend visible - this is the moment to buy the dip bizbros

>muh ufr

Devs promised to bring out the alpha in Q4 2017, this shit will never come.

The reason the app was not released in Q4 2017 was due to the ico not raising the intended funds, this meant the team were not able to hire community managers, marketing managers etc and have had to do these jobs themselves. And so the project has been pushed back.

Good buy at this dip.

glad I got into this, it's such a good concept. can't wait for alpha launch this baby will moon

UFR has the necessary normie appeal. Just buy the dip and enjoy your comfy gains faggots