twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we are taking the scenic route to the moon
chill the fuck out

Calm before the storm user

This shit will be less than 4000 satoshi by 8pm

Just hodl

it's been less than a day since it mooned, calm down retard

they said that yesterday too lololol

Should have listened to samuel, he tried to warn you.

>pic related

more like scenic route back to earth

This lump of shit is fucking done. Normies and NEET virgins alike are afraid to get dumped on again. Whales are obviously keeping the price down and causing dumps. Abandon ship and leave the whale faggots with this aids filth
Prove me wrong. Protip you cant

>15% moon
LOL

By 'moon' this retatd means 'dragged its ass out of the ground'

Lol down we fucking go again

S E L L N O W

ONLY THE CHINKS CAN SAVE US NOW

The nocoiners who want to get into crypto but don't know how were hyping Stellar at work this afternoon. I'm going to get to dump on them once they figure out how to let me, comfy stuff.

truly epic

see you on the moon faggots

i haev 5 xlm will i ferrari ?

The chinks only want coins they make. They would buy an inferior product before investing in a western coin

FUCKKKKKKKK AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
WHY THE FUCK IS IBM LETTING THIS HAPPEN?!?!

Tell those idiots to put their life savings in

whales are accumulating

amerilards are getting home from work BUY BUY BUY

Fuck a lot of these people are annoying.

With these attitudes you will out of this game soon

>sideways coins
>whales acculmlating
>blah lbabh

stfu u idiot were not getting past that wall because we dont enough of a rally. We have way too many fucking normies that kept buying and getting shilled last week and they all put their orders up from 0.70-0.90$

you know how much fucking resistance we have?

stop making these threads were probably going to crash back down to 0.50$

literally everyone said this about ripple
I got talked into selling ripple at 4800 sats because "there are tons of bagholders from june"

This isn’t a pump n dump it’s a buy and hold. If you don’t get that, or don’t like that then just sell your bags. We won’t miss you and you’ll have less stress in your life.

STRAP ON BOYS WE MOONING RN LEAVING NO SURVIVORS BEHIND

I'm staying away from any discussion. I'm not going to stop working there when I cash out and I don't want to be hated. They will find their own way here before too long.

Hello fellow cuckolds. How do you do?

lol Stellar doesn't have the korean liquidity like Ripple did

You probably shouldnt of sold... but im not going to buy until we crash a bit more. This rally was half artificial, half fomo with a sprinkle of luck and timing.

I don't doubt its going to get a real correction real soon

i bought at 2400 cuck
I sold the korea fake news and turned my 5300 lumies into 6000. I'm not selling again unless we get some negative media attention

fuck off with that provocative FUD, so retarded you cant understand what real organizations have to deal with

LIFT OFF

Also wouldn't the lack of koreans be a good thing? If it does get onto korean exchanges we'll see a big pump

Fucking kys pravik pajeet no one cares about that go back to pol fellow nigger

Sorry guys, I just gave in to the whale pressure. Cashed out 15% of my bags. I'm not usually this weak handed but the fucking whales are more determinate than I thought and the rest of the market is spooky.

Still hugely bullish on XLM in the long term obviously. Us holders will be rewarded. But it might also get a bit bumpy until then. Luckily FairX is only 2 - 4 weeks away. Already regretting my weak hands, kek

At least we can moon now that I sold some, right?

Thanks for selling, your sacrifice is appreciated

Np, may the gains be with us

Thanks, mooning as we speak

It doesnt change the fact those walls wont go down for the exact reasons i listed, faggot. Dont worry im holding

>FairX is only 2 - 4 weeks away
Fuckin source

I'm pretty sure it's cheaper on poloniex because people don't realize str and xlm are the same thing
crypto is doomed

This post. Might get delayed though like everything always does, but I'm optimistic
twitter.com/fairxio/status/942134892208390144

SNAKE CLIMB THAT BRANCH LIKE A SPIDERMONKEY CLIMBING YE MUMS SNATCH M8 LMAO

Hm. Thanks.

This is good, Early to mid feb was about as long as I was willing to wait until I sold my bags.

Snakey wakey never doubt

I am very disturbed by this because I have money in this.

>Abandon ship and leave the whale faggots with this aids filth
>Don’t worry, I’m holding
Sounds like you’re a fucking child that wants someone to give you good news so you won’t feel so bad for buying at 90cents. This is going to hit $5 by end of year, possible higher. Why are fudding so hard? Why are you in this thread? Why are you so angry on an Indian Pokémon card forum?

What are you talking about, its forming a money snek again

Yep, it's gonna be good, the potential is there waiting to get realized. Considering the state of crypto right now this makes XLM the best hold short term IMO, even though the whales are there. Kind of lost hope in all the other projects at this point, they're not gonna survive a bear market without working products and real-world use

That shit is a month old. Fuck that shit

Why are you a faggot?

They haven't exactly been loud about the project so far. Should they be releasing fireworks every 5 minutes?

This is weeks old fud... you must be new here... relax... or gtfo

Why can’t you come up with an argument?

I've been in and out of xlm since 17 cents, just didn't know they put so much effort into virtue signaling and being all pro transdegenerate

Why don't you suck my dick bitch

>muh whales

is this the go to statement to make it seem like you know what you're talking about when you dont?

Typical xlm fudder everyone.

>99% of coins belong to devs already
>thinking it can have any sort of growth while those guys have TENS OF BILLIONS of coins to dump on you

You didn't say no, I'll throw in some lumies too, they're practically worthless to me anyway

Slidelines snek

Look at 1D charts. This is a really smooth swing into a pump that will target 2.70. Crypto is fast, but you still need some patience.