UFR Thoughts?

Hey folks, there has been a lot of talk about upfiring in this forum. Is it a worthwhile project to look into?

I dislike seeing torrents that aren't up after seeing a show. Is UFR a buy?

Is there any development work being done ?

>forum
>reddit spacing

Well, it's pretty obvious that you are new here, but yes its a good investment, it still has a low Mcap and the project looks promising.

I am sick of getting movies / music / software for free @ torrent

I really like to pay for it so the DCMA can track every transaction and bust all the uploaders.

Yep, beta releasing soon and also a listing on a new exchange.

Pretty good timing to buy right now for sure

Ignoring shills and FUD, yes i think so. I got in at ICO, sold some of my stack at .45 for profits, but am still holding a substantial amount. investing in UFR is still fundamentally speculative, but there's a very good chance this will explode on news especially since he mktcap is so low

marketcap is low because the project is just a scam.

sorry bud but you got scammed :(

Fuck off Pankesh

I forgot that every coin starts with a billion dollar market cap you're so right bro xD

underrated sage

I have 45x my investment if i sell now lol, how have i been scammed again? Keep anti-shilling to supress price

I have bought 350£ worth of UFR, there wont be any problems you guys will see, this thing will rocket anytime soon.

UFR has one of the best development teams for any crypto currently.

UFR will soon rocket, torrent seeding have decreased in a while, if we promote people to keep seeding by eceiving something on exchange it will really change things.

Stay mad and poor.

Im long UFR but stfu and stop spreading disinfo

you post this shit everyday

def buy into this, this dip wont last long and itll be $5 in no time. The idea of providing incentive to seed torrents is a great idea that I am behind.

I sold half of it

I think it might moon at some point, but Q1 Beta release takes too long

Cup and handle is forming, definitely buy this dip

Good hold

that is 100% not what this coin will do, but nice FUD. If you want a sustainable P2P sharing system, UFR is it.

Weve given them the warnings if they dont want it let them wait until alpha :)

Buy the dip.

Best cup to buy right now. This is UFRs all time low so buy now or pink wojaks later. Easy $5 by EoM.

rewarding seeders is a really good concept, i really hope this coin takes off. going to hodl this and see where it goes.

The peer-to-peer file sharing system is literally revolutionary, its gonna boom

UFR is gonna rocket up the charts like crazy. More people are starting to hear about it, and it hasn't even hit any normie exchanges yet!

still plenty of room to grow

This coin honestly looks like it might have potential compared to the other shillcoins y'all are talking about. I'm glad you guys aren't completely delusional

sorry, you are completely wrong. whitepaper is just ridiculous and non-technical. its shit. devteam never showed any skills, not a single line of code was presented, github is empty, p2p and torrentcommunity is annoyed by that scam and won't ever use it.

if you think I am wrong you can look everything up for yourself. ask a name in torrentcommunity, ask cryptoexperts about UFR - everybody will tell you to stay away because it's a scam.

don't get fooled by a bunch of discord UFR shills.

stay strong Veeky Forums

Yeah...the mindless FUD proves the future worth and current potential.

yea, just believe in a project that didn't deliver. just ignore all the facts. ...

...beliiiieeeeve.

stupid cunt.

Alpha isnt supposed to come out until end of q1 according to the uodated roadmap...why are you FUDDING?

shoo shoo Pajeet

While normies are celebrating their 10% "pumps" in stuff like ICX where it might go from $9 to $10 in a day, UFR is going to 3x very soon.

It's almost like they hate money bros. I tried to warn them.

>forum
>Is UFR a buy?

I see a lot of future potentiel in UFR, I think it might just revolutionise torrenting.

Buy while the price is consolidating for the next run. Power up at least 2x. You know that market cap is ready to blow up for UFR!