Colx

Going to be listed on 2 new exchanges soon.
Thank me later or donate DR3nWprhsGnmbhDJjFrYLXL3ZDGLzaNHdt

Just sent you some TRTL. Thanks!

Is the same cunt shilling EGAS in every thread? How heavy are your bags mate?

This! Also Audiocoin

COLX and XBY devs are investing in ADC

Pretty heavy by the looks of things.

I have 70K COLX, will i make it????

RED FLAG ALERT

90k here. Making 10k off of this easy.

I would say more than that..?

10mil here, ez gains

Nice. Super fast transfer, beautiful wallet, privacy, pos staking, masternodes

When is new listing?

I'm being conservative of course. I truly think we'll see at least $0.50 out of this and even that is a conservative bet.

Im excited for this, AND payfair PFR.. both on shitty crack house exchanges, cannot wait until they're listed somewhere more reputable.

Is there anywhere to buy this RIGHT NOW??

crypto-bridge

That would be fucking beautiful. Holding 600k right now. If it reaches 20c I'm selling half and buying LINK

Exchanged some of the shitcoins I got from stacking on cryptobridge to this, worth it so far.

The market cap has me concerned since the figure on CMC is apparently wrong.

It's going to find a new floor at $0.02, which would be right now hadn't this bullshit Korean FUD spread like a disease via the media outlets.

how is it wrong??

10.6 billion coins in supply and not 4 billion
nooblets will wojac

The total supply is 10 billion, the circulating supply figure on CMC was said to be wrong according to the telegram.

WHEN WILL THIS HAPPEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They did a coin burn a few days ago

>10 billion

aaaah, that kinda sucks

Right, I'm not trying to FUD too much since I have a 500k bag myself but I think seeing this reach $.50 is a bit farfetched.

but didn't they burn some?

Yeah, something like 1.5 billion, but that would still be a pretty high supply

Noticed that too myself, but as long as it grows more than DOGE, It's win for me.

TRX, XRP, XVG all show that the supply count doesn't mean anything.

Well it does but it can still lead to quite a Rise in price and right now there is a great hype behind COLX. It becomes an immediate talking point for the exchange it's on.

meh, 0.2 or even 0.1 would be more than enough for me. It might reach Verge level ATH market cap, which was $3 billion if it get the same amount of hype

True

Get mcafee to shill it.

Lost 20% of my COLX to Coinsmarkets.

>Get mcafee to shill it.

If anything, normans have no concept of marketcap. They'll see a coin with a cheap USD price in cents being shilled and jump on.

We just need some faggot to say "Maybe we should bring COLX to space" and we're all saved from wagecuckery

I'll get my lambo bed and lambo fridge one day.