EtherDelta

What does Veeky Forums think of etherdelta?

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/privatix-free-vpn-and-unl/dpdmolbociagblhlkopalkepebeoifka
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dunno. it's an exchange with an erc20 token? tell me more.

pajeet exchange but you can find gems if you dig past the shit

sucks and will fail like you

i think it sucks pajeet ass

terrible UI and slow as fuck

was alright before. now it's shadier with a chink team

Utter trash that is a necessary evil to get in some coins before they blow up.

casual filter

Terrible experience but it has super low marketcap coins like Privatix that you can't buy anywhere else. So it's a necessary evil for me

if you hate etherdelta check out idex exchange. i like it a lot better

shill me on prix user. didnt hear much about it here so i assume it has potential. what does he do better than other privacy coins?

Is this shit still compromised?

I was going to send ETH there to buy dragonchain when it was still 40 cents but was too scared that I would do something wrong and lose my ETH

Actually it's not a privacy coin. If you are in for a privacy coin I suggest Monero. Privatix let's users monetize unused bandwidth. It's a p2p VPN. Team has been working together in that setup for years in the industry and already have a working product.

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/privatix-free-vpn-and-unl/dpdmolbociagblhlkopalkepebeoifka

it is horrible

horrible on purpose, the exchange is designed to fuck people who are not meticulously careful over, and steal money from them

there is no excuse other than this for why it is so fucking horrific, it has to have been made this way ON PURPOSE

You tried to send an Ethereum transaction but there was an error. Make sure you have enough ETH in your "Wallet" column to pay for the gas fee. If you already have a pending transaction (enter your address on Etherscan to find out), please wait for it to confirm, or increase your "gas price" (in the upper right dropdown) and try again.

WHY AM I GETTING THIS

I HAVE NO PENDING TRANSACTIONS AND I HAVE SET MY FUCKING GAS TO 200

WHAT THE FUCK NIGGER I HAVE LIKE 9 ETHEREUM

god damnit someone answer me right now

wow lot of retards in this thread that dont realize the value of ED

do you have eth in your wallet & etherdelta smart contract?

This. The fees are substracted from your wallet, not the EtherDelta contract

YES

lmao i tried again to screenshot it and boom, it worked

lmao these fucking chinks i swear

I know that u fuck but I was being told that I has not enough eth when i had 8 in my wallet and trying to just deposit it so i can buy some trash tkoen on this pajeet shitter exchange but i went to screenshot it as i was depositing 8 eth of my total and boom it worked wow amazing such utilitiy :^)

Chill user. I guess you need some PRIX in your life.

i had 5 of it for lols i decided to walk away from crypto this december and I basically missed every single fucking coin mooning since i sold my coss and cuckoin this fall like a fucking nigger