ENG

Volume dropping, whats next ? Wanna get more

I have 3300 of these what does it actually do. I bought for the name mainly, I like playing engi in TF2

You hold it and it eventually makes you rich

You build information dispensers with it

I have been much more successful buying with no knowledge so that's what I have been doing.

When is the next moon again?

no idea desu, with those sell walls im gonna say prolly not today

Where you seeing them at? I usually stick to Binance.

Who cares
Won't sell either way

>who cares
>holder of internet funny money

Ok

It will be the default privacy protocol for transactions/computations on the ethereum network and will render any tokens with similar aims obsolete. Consider anything under $10 the fire sale of the century

bitrex, im a faggot who only uses one exchange

I used Bitrex at first but once I realized the IRS can get their info I figured it was smarter to go with Binance. So how much ENG are you in for?

Had 660, learning how to daytrade took me down to 590 and now back to 640

enough for lowtier lamboland

ftr im not a yank citizen either so I dont have to give a fuck about the irs

I'm at 1000 so I'm pretty close with what you got, low tier lamboland is good enough for me! And once I get enough out of crypto and pay off any debts I'll probably leave the country, Where are you at that let's you avoid the (((IRS)))?

wojak whale is a faggot

Im in an M/s relationship, so im basically going to give my slave the crypto before cashing out, there is no gift tax nor capital gains tax on something that has not increased in value

Taxing me is already a tricky subject though since while living in MO, im not actually an american citizen, just here legally with my fiance (slave)

I'm at 1225, and low tier lamboland isn't good enough. When this peaks, I'm definitely going to start over and find a new shitcoin.

Yeah I'm greedy as well...... Once this things hits it's peak I'm selling and THAT'S when I can get into the real lamboland. The only people who make millions already have at least a 100,000 to dump on one shitcoin.

desu im not greedy enough for that, ill just cash out my barely 1 mill and leave 100k in various icos

(300-400 bucks eoy desu senpaitachi)

Nice, I'm only at like 7k right now but with that 1000 ENG i'll hopefully get at least 100k, which is step one to lamboland+.

yeah you'll get more than that honestly, like a lot more

nevermind im reading all of this wrong

but yeah both of us will at least have six digits end of year

Think smartcontracts + Monero.

Close to dropping, I would hold out for a bit

that sounds gay as fuck desu

Is this some kind of advanced 4D FUD?

>He cant abuse legal slave labor to avoid taxes
Maybe you're the faggot, mate

NICE, and I'm just a pathetic neet living with my parents! The thing I love crypto the most is that it lets me rise out of this shit hole lot I was assigned.

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

How's that work exactly? What does she do with the cyrpto given by you to avoid taxes?

since it was given to her, she did not earn the money, it was a gift (IE: untaxabe) and since it did not increase in value via trading, it does not come under capital gains taxation, afterwards I just tell her how to spend it, or tell her to give it back to me, and my money remains unmolested by the irs

>What if she steals it
its way easier to backpeddle and say she stole it and I didnt give it to her than to prove it was a gift, so if that happens I can sue her for the tax she caused me to pay

she wont steal it though, shes a good slave ;)

nah that's gay as fuck

Ill be your daddy user

Very interesting solution, not something everyone could pull off, is there any paper work involved? I might get this illegal (techno illiterate) girl that I know t do this for me.

hire a lawyer to create a document for her to sign stating she has given it to you, have her sign that first and keep a copy, then give it to her

Dont do this with some illegal though, law shit wont prevent her from nigging off with the money straight back to mexico, really the best way to cash out large money is to make a business in the bahamas

Thanks for the advice, i'll take it to heart. Don't get caught bag holding user!

Oh and look into Shipchain, that coin is a legit 50-100 times coin, consider it a thanks for the advice.

idk man im pretty in on ENG, feels like the coin for me, and I cant really invest more fiat until im done buying my house

It's whatever, information is what's king is crypto anyway, you know about it and 99% of the board doesn't, so it's still valuable in that way.

Please remove your trip and get your gay ass 50 shades fan fiction back to redit

No

He may be a trip fag but his advice on avoiding taxes is what I care about.

>Shipchain
is the token sale finished?

Go look one icodrop i have no idea, probably is though.

just read the whitepaper, thanks for the tip user im going to break my stack just a bit

No prob, where you gonna buy from I heard they stopped selling on the 6th?

apparently it opens somewhere again on the 15th, still figuring it out though