XLM Predictions

What do you predict in the next month?

I would say around 6-8k sats.

After 2 months total dump after FairX to be honest. I am afraid of that scenario.

Remember when fairx comes out measuring in sats will be pointless...

I'm saying $1.50 eom

When fairx hits it'll climb steadily as the exchange gets adopted more... when I becomes the number 1 rated and used market there is no limit ... as the crypto total cap rises so will xlm

$2 EOM

I thought the point of FairX is that XLM will be to FairX as BNB is to Binance or as KCS is to Kucoin.

Hard to see it getting dumped in that case

Just flip mine with BNB
hopefully I can get some XLM back with it dip later today

Accumulate before 25th that's when the roadmap comes out then fairx beta very close to that so that may be end of accumulation time and time to strap in ...

I wouldn't risk trying to catch dips and selling tops around those dates but until then crack on!

Thanks for the notice.
Just when I flipped.
XLM rising, BnB Dropping
FUCK

Wall is too big up ahead

.75 eom

just buy linda
>shrug

This post is trash. I suggest you ignore it.

I used to think I was smart. So I tried to daytrade. Lost 20%, sold my .7 BTC in march.

Contemplated suicide for a while.

Got back in at 9k BTC, lost .2 BTC. That's when I realized. Holy shit, I'm a fucking retard. So I stopped trading, and just hodled. First I hodled SALT, gained 1k, then I sold bought XLM while hungover. Now I'm up 3k. That's a lot for me because I'm poor.

I could sell now, but since people ITT are saying it will moon their guess is better than mine. So I'll hodl.

>note
This post isn't a subtle attack on XLM. It's just me being myself.

does linda take it in the pooper?

That wall will drop when the news drops.... you will be surprised

shit I used reddit spacing fuck I'm not a redditfag I promise

>.75 eom
more like 0.75 by tomorrow and 1.5-2 eom

when is fairx beta supposed to launch?

Honestly dude yeah. I bought at $.14 watched it hit .90 and thought maybe I should sell. It tanked. But I haven't fucking sold.
Because this will be THE ON/OFF RAMP FOR FIAT
IBM STELLAR ATMS
DYOR

should i buy more? cant decide

Hold and let shit happen xlm is appearing everywhere now...

This was CNBC this morning then they went on and explained how and where to buy stellar....

Shits happening we just have to strap in and let the whales decide when the walls are lifted

Early Feb they are finalising validators now and already appear on the stellar wallet so it's almost ready

>XLM still going up by little bit while BNB dipped
Sometimes, The best thing to do is to do nothing at all

It's like grown up greentexting

Nah man, they are running FairX on Stellar's blockcahin. Every transaction MUST use XLM as fuel. BNB is just a coin you can trade with on Binance if you prefer.

>this morning
no

what is considered a surge? crossing over the $1 mark or way past that? I'm relatively new to this shit but did my research and saw a future in this one to sit on. Tried to get in at around .22 but after slow transfers I could only get in at .35. Debating on dumping some eth into this as well.

>you're a cunt