XRB Raiblocks + PayPal Lead Engineer

A payment system for the world offering instant, feeless, scalable transactions.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nYKLKbDV
reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7ko5l7/colin_lemahieu_founder_and_lead_developer_of/
protonmail.uservoice.com/forums/284483-feedback/suggestions/32932843-xrb-raiblocks-nano-payment-option?page=2&per_page=20
finder.com.au/why-raiblocks-advanced-design-is-limiting-its-listing-on-exchanges
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pastebin.com/nYKLKbDV

This should be top.

How does this compare to FLASH, aside from FLASH specializing in smaller transactions

This is the future, gods food

How are you people falling for this memecoin. When they promise everything and anything you should be wary.

This. What is the catch with this memecoin?

That's the thing. They're not promising everything and anything. They're hyper focused on one specific goal, and have publicly stated they're not looking to get involved with anything outside of that.

This team has their shit together. If you aren't in on XRB you hate money, that's all.

Because it already fucking works, Pasheet

there are other coins that work and have an ecosystem which is easy to develop. what makes RaiBlocks stand out? there is hardly any talk about adoption from anyone.

Also here, for anyone who thinks anything negative about this, I think this clears 99% of all skepticism. There are even a couple of times Colin openly admits to work that needs to be done.

reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7ko5l7/colin_lemahieu_founder_and_lead_developer_of/

Outside of the fact that they have a working product which is actually fucking UNREAL in terms of the speed of transfers (and is totally free to transfer, as stated), this team is just so legit. This is the full package. I'm sad for any bizbroz who don't at least pick 1 XRB up right now before it does it's next leg up.

Umm... working product that you can use TODAY. Free tx, unlimited tx/s (dependent solely on hardware limitations of nodes). Lightning fast.

Now you have a top dog at Paypal developing a checkout API FOR FUN, as well as several other developers doing passion projects to create real world XRB usage. And I've actually seen it on a couple of web stores run by fanboyz from Reddit... but that's exactly how Bitcoin started out.

I am heavily invested, but afraid of a bit grail goxxing.

They know everyone will leave after binance.

WHEN THE FUCK CAN I WITHDRAW

lmao I've been calling this all along on this fucking board.
CRAZY GAINS ON ONE EXCHANGE
>ONE EXCHANGE
>ONE
>GOXXXXXX NIGGA
but in all seriousness i'd sell for eth and get it the fuuuuck out

>No fees, instant, no mine.
Something is fishy.

Works? It went down because of too many transactions on ONE tiny exchange.

this could really be the next bitcoin with all the momentum thats happening. hoping they fix the node problem soon and dont fuck it up. privacy implementation would be amazing on top and you wont need another p2p coin ever(not talking about programmable coins like eth,neo ect)

Flash has fees Rai doesn’t. I don’t know too much about Flash because I haven’t read a ton but there’s at least that much

There's a senior Nvidia & AMD dev helping with the core codebase for free too looks like. Kevin Rose was making suggestions and asking about setting up nodes too. There's no other crypto aside from ETH with this kind of activity. And KuCoin was confirmed fixed (deposits + withdrawals) so BitGrail will follow. Mercatox....................... good luck everyone.

Tfw never withdrew my xrb from mercatox and it's been 2 weeks since they turned off withdrawals s

People still think crypto is destined to be used as a payment system? That shit is so 2009. Have some vision for fucks sake

>Works? It went down because of too many transactions on ONE tiny exchange.

No it didn’t? The exchanges are having issues because the technology isn’t like anything they’re used to. Most issues have been resolved within 24 hours or less. Rai itself was never shut down by an exchange. Even when Mercatox was having issues I was sending Rai with no problems

enjoy your bags :)

fuck sad how much?

fudding in mercatox's trollbox got me some discount $20 xrb. they're just incompetent we'll get our xrb off their eventually

Is this just me? but whenever I think of Raiblocks I think of Pied Piper lol.

> See Litecoin

Oh

was briefly down because of minor bug, that has been fixed in no time.
go to sleep prajeet

/BIZ loved Raiblocks in december

340, Im not worrying they'll bring it back. Bitgrail and kucoin have had their issues with xrb too

I know, I was debating sending in more ltc to pick it up that day but I didn't want my ltc to get stuck depositing and then miss the opportunity. Some week willed idiot sold at 100k sats that day

This board loves every coin until it moons, then the ones who didn't buy realize some of their fellow posters got fucking rich while they missed the boat so they start FUDing in every thread.

yeah i got 10 xrb stolen from bg. you better gtfo while you can man no joke. problem is every rai wallet is trash. this coin has long way to go im waitin gfor massive dump on binance.

im trying to understand why everytime ive sent raiblocks it fucks up either on exchange side or POW side on their shit tier wallets. i own a little xrb im not fudding shut the fuck up with that crying bullshit

I went all in XRB and considering how lucky I am, if I start diversify my portfolio, the day after this coin will start working on exchange and goes to moon.

1000+$ by end of the Year. Even sooner =)
Alot of whales i know and don't know are supporting. Get ready

Rai blames the exchange, the exchange blames Rai, you believe whoever you want. I'm staying clear of this shit.

pls diversify now!!

its pretty clear, exchanges cant have only 1 node due to high volume, so devs are helping Kucoin to tweak the nodes, Bitgrail and mercatox are just being shitty

I missed lot of good trains recently. I don't know where to start diversify now.

Weird, me too.

DON'T diversify. supply is only 144M. if this gains some new steam this is going to be the new ether or litecoin

if it proves to really work with high volumes and gets that bull run i can see it next to litecoin

Flash is a shitcoin, it might have a run, but in the end xrb will overtake it. Flash tx speed is capped at 25k, and will likely get clogged if more users pour in as its a traditional shitcoin. Each individual who has an xrb wallet has their own blockchain, so transactiona occur due to direct communication between wallets (blockchains) on top of this, the ledger will be pruned every 3 years.

Didn't REQ take the spotlight on this?

protonmail.uservoice.com/forums/284483-feedback/suggestions/32932843-xrb-raiblocks-nano-payment-option?page=2&per_page=20

GO VOTE; GO GO with 3 VOTES GO GO

Lol PayPal and this coin keeps going down. It's literal shit. I'm so glad I sold at 35$ on Kucoin release. On paper it looks good but in reality it's absolute shit. It's going to get dumped to high heavens on binance and no one will want to touch it with a 10ft pole. Oh and good luck even sending it to binance.

I seriously don't understand why this gets hyped when xlm/xrp do the job so much better.

I screencap this for latter.

>Most of those ended up being true

Just sell it into LTC, transfer out with LTC and put it into KuCoin, buy your XRB back on KuCoin. Yes you lose some on fees but it's better than having your money frozen.
So when the RaiBlocks team goes out of their way to reach out to Mercatox and help with their issues and Mercatox doesn't respond at all, that's RaiBlocks' fault? Ok.

>PayPal

Just because an engineer at PayPal appreciates the technology and created a payment method as a side project doesn’t mean they’re partnered or something dumbass. It does mean that people are paying attention to it and recognizing its value, however.

Good luck with your vapor ware coins and I expect you to post in the apology thread in 6 months

>XLM
>vaporwave

finder.com.au/why-raiblocks-advanced-design-is-limiting-its-listing-on-exchanges

XLM is solid, I will admit. I stand by everything else I said, though

But XRB sells at a slight discount on bitgrail

>dumps

hmm...