In CryptoBro We Trust!

Hey Veeky Forums, this thread is only for an extremely small amount of you on this board. Hopefully, those of whom this pertains to will find it.

To whom it may concern,

I don't mind if you join my discord and hang out. I don't mind, in all seriousness, whether you decide to join my VIP circle or not. Really, I don't. It's a nice extra for those who would like extra education and some early calls. Like I had stated many times before, I only deal with high volume coins to prevent the possibility of a pump and dump to make it as fair as possible for everyone.

Those of you who have found yourselves unable to access my discord, I didn't ban you permanently because you were upset. I banned a portion of you because many of you started screeching out racist, antisemetic slurs. My discord is not /pol/, nor is it Veeky Forums. It's unfortunate that you gave up the opportunity to receive literally free information because you had to express the mental maturity of a 12 year old, but it is what it is.

Pic related, my earlier calls which have made people loads of money. Calls that you will now permanently never receive.

With that being said, good luck with everything and I sincerely hope you all make it to lamboland. You'll have to walk that path without me now.

Heil to The Crypto Army!

Other urls found in this thread:

===discord.==gg/==7TDTJyv===
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off faggot

Shut up bitch

ur gay

All you're alts went up during an entire alt-market bull run?

Amazing....

i come here for the intelligent conversation

shut up, cunt

why did you ban me?

>listening to le pajeetbro

so whats discord link?

scammer, fuck off

way to forget to link your discord. Highly uneducated. Way to go.

can I join the discord group?
I’ll be a good boy
my email is [email protected]

Cryptobro is a poor pajeet larping as a wealthy intellectual. He's charging pocket money for his calls because its more than he makes from crypto.

I came here for ur mum

Fuck off shill

unsubbed and downvoted.

poor pijets dumb af smdh

>make 3 good calls during the biggest bull run in crypto history
>charge 97 dollars a month for "early calls"
>early calls is literally what PnD groups do

neck yourself

>I banned a portion of you because many of you started screeching out racist, antisemetic slurs.
I didn't even say a word about you, why lie?

Fuck off CryptoJew

I will give you better calls if you give me a cut of your VIP profits. You just have to be the face. Interested?

whats the discord?

Just a reminder that CryptoCuck is a scamming pajeet trying to make money with his shitty discord.

Gas yourself tripfag.

So many salty cunts ITT.
Im new to this, and his calls have consistently made me money, without being compensated a dime. Btfo hatefags
In cryptobro i trust. Thanks for the good work so far

>Identifying soybois

Nice try pajeet.

Proving my point.

Thanks soldier!

OPs "brand" has been the most glorious pump&dump I've seen in ages.

> "I don't mind, in all seriousness, whether you decide to join my VIP circle or not. Really, I don't. In fact, I mind so little that I'm talking about it right now. Really."

> D A M A G E
> C O N T R O L O L O L O L O L

faggot made me by tron

I DIDN'T DO IT I DID NAAHT
oh hai cryptobro

ps
>neck urself

Go shill on leddit retard. They love namefaggots and up boating.

ITT the greediest board on the internet gets mad because somebody is trying to make easy money

Thoughts on fuel?

You want two calls that will outdo anything CryptoBro was going to shill you, just because fuck him?

WePower ICO: already has a partnership with governments of Spain, Estonia and Italy. Also energy companies are already signed on.

Covesting: Post-ICO, pre exchange listings (have partnerships with Bittrex, Bitfinex and HitBTC - listing Jan 20) but you can buy it directly off the smart contract on ED. You can only find it on ED at this direct link:
>etherdeltaDOTCOM
>/#0xe2fb6529ef566a080e6d23de0bd351311087d567-ETH

Covesting.io if you want to see how normie-friendly it will be.

There. Fuck CryptoBro, we all can do our own research.

CryptoJew i didnt. Even say anything RAYCISSS and you sill banned me you turbo faggot

Get fucked tripcunt

Go fuck yourself, you narcissistic fuck.

Do you really think your pitiful picks are worth 97 bucks a month? How deluded do you have to be?

Also, literally blaming it on le /pol/ boogeyman. Get out

Hey cryptobro tell them about your QTUM call. People got dumped because of that call.

Also tell them it is not allow to post referal codes in your discord, because you are a scammer trying to make money by acting as if you know everything.

Al you do is repeat stuff that is shilled on biz.

Thanks CryptoBro! You made one 5x call in the biggest bull market of our time and now want to be my guru and give me life advice, where can I send you money?

go fuck yourself

Cryptobro is the perfect textbook example of why tripfags are absolute fucking cancer.

>blames users for being /pol/
>uses nazi terminology

you are dumber than I thought

sup man, wanna scope ICOs together with me? THose were both on my shortlist actually.

What are your discord usernames?

>I don't mind if you join my discord
>doesn't link discord

Cryptobro, I think you're wrong about SALT. I believe ELIX will beat it thanks to ELIX letting you lend cryptos instead of USD, and its P2P.

What point, sucking dick?

I see many of you are interested in joining the discord. If you'd like to join, feel free.

======discord.==gg/==7TDTJyv===
Just remove the =='s

Anyway, CryptoBro out!

I'm on your discord but just because I think its funny how people follow your weak analysis of the market.

I would highly suggest anyone to join the discord, its hilarious

this faggot called QTUM? NOw i have qtum bags, some moron shilled it hard on biz. Announcement did NOTHING for it, it dropped 20 dollars since then

Fuck you whoever that was, good thing i only threw a couple hundred at it.

MOODDDSSSSSSS

thanks CryptoBro, much appreciated

I'll take your word for it. Ban lifted.

>Heil to The Crypto Army!

nani desuka

your name is stupid, you didn't call iconX and you're fucking retarded. Stop acting like getting lucky is the same as techincal prowess. You're playing blackjack with a stacked deck. Eventually the deck is going to get shuffled and you'll be out your ass.

ICON X THE MOST OBVIOUS MOON MISSION EVER.
YOU DIDNT CALL RLC[Iexec] WHICH ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN CAN SEE IS A MOON MISSION.
get the fuck off my board, someone PLEASE sage this FAGGOT>

Thank you

cryptobro is literally a currynigger

What do you think of Upfiring (UFR) cryptobro? is it a PnD?

cryptobitch, please kill yourself. thanks.

Looks like you dug yourself a nice grave, bitch.

to be fair there are over 1000 coins you cant find all the moons.

Hey man, I don't mind that you start charging for early info. You do you, that's well within your rights.
But the thing is, there is no difference between that and regular PnD groups.
How many "VIP slots" are you opening? Wasn't it 300? If even half of those are whales, as soon as you give a "sell it" call, your whales are going to start dumping, right on the head of the rest of your group that got the call later.

The reasons you gave were pretty shoddy reasons as to why you're doing it, "I can't give calls in time for so many people efficiently". What, are you gonna write the 300 VIPs personally? Are you going to go through each and every portfolio and tell them exactly what to do? I doubt that's possible.
You're mostly just going to give them the call before the rest of the discord. Yeah you'll also share in-depth knowledge with them, but let's be honest, being "early" is the main selling point.
Again, no hate, you do you, I'm just saying that you weren't 100% transparent in your reasons for implementing the system.

I'm not saying you're a ill intentioned guy, or that you're trying to scam people. I actually don't think that you are.I'm just saying that despite the intentions, the outcome is the same.
Also, you seem to model your trading philosophy after Warren Buffet (as you have it in your discord). Appear as a proper guy, and then use that to manipulate people. (look up "Warren Buffet is a fucking liar")

One last thing, what about the people that tipped you? Do they get a "VIP for X months" voucher, or should we get the "no refunds" memes going?

Can we boycot this pajeet from biz. Let him scam people from reddit.

Good evening, I hope you've been having a good day so far. I appreciate that you at least had the decency, unlike some other people in this thread, to write up a response with good premises, thank you.

I understand your concern, I really honest to god do. I understand that it is definitely a possibility that after I issue a cryptocall, that the possibility of there being an inadvertent dump could happen. However, as I've said before, I try my best to focus on higher volume coins that can absorb the increased trading volume to make it as fair as possible for everyone.

On top of that, you'll be surprised how often people DM me asking for portfolio advice and how quickly I can fix a portfolio that isn't 100% optimized. I've had people with 30k+ just sitting in BTC doing nothing for them and have optimized their portfolios with relative ease. It's not to hard after you've read a load of whitepapers.

In regards to Warren Buffet, I sincerely do believe the guy is solid with this investment advice, and I like to follow his concepts of value investing.

Also, to put it in economic terms I just simply cannot work for free. As the discord grows, the demand for my services will grow. If I price my services at nothing it'll create a near unlimited demand for them. My limited supply of time will not be able to sustain that. I hope you understand.

This post was meant in response to the guy who posted the Bernie Sanders pic.

>Hey cryptobro tell them about your QTUM call.
Wait, you're telling me that someone isn't correct 100% of the time? Absolutely scandalous.
>Also tell them it is not allow to post referal codes in your discord
>it is not allow to post referal
Pajeet, my son, your Kucoin spam belongs in the street.

No doubt. On a different device now so the id is probably different

I didn't say anything and you banned me. I want my cryptofrens back ;(

why am i banned cryptobro?? i've never even gotten a warning from the bot ;___;

Discord names?

I can't wait for Covesting to go live then you can sign up and people can follow and rate your mediocre calls

hi

zv#0001

I apparently got banned but I didn't say anything racist or antisemetic. Just questioned why you need a VIP group for $97 which is around $30k per month, when you are really good at making so much from Crypto anyways.
You could have a VIP group w/o calls but to help people individually if they want it so much.

I really enjoyed the discord cause it felt genuine. Still holding QTUM and got early thanks to you.

No one wants to join your pump and dump group and pay 100/month to be a VIP. Fuck you cryptobro, and fuck your shitty calls.

Name?

Unbanned.

>Says nobody wants to join
>People asking for discord link in this same thread

wait is the discord paid now?
the chat was comfy but i will miss everyone :(

It's still free. There is one section for VIP stuff. You'll still get all the same great calls.

Arise#0874

Alright thanks cryptobro, hopefully you didn't ban too many innocent people some people were really comfy and this is one of the better discord chats im in ;_;

I just unbanned a ton of people. Hopefully my trust won't be betrayed. The worst offenders are still out though.

>tfw you realize picking a random selection from any of the top 100 cmc would yield better returns than listening to faggot
>95% of the coins are going up
>brag you picked a winner

What the fuck is this LARPing bullshit. You made a thread just to tell people you banned them from Discord, and everyone else on the board has to wonder why you're even posting it here if it's just to say 'haha you all missed out xd' when every single one of your picks were ones that were shilled on this board with pure ferocity?

I was banned even though I literally said nothing today since I was at work when you made your announcement

I understand some of you feel lonely and are not very good at distrusting anyone who's ever pretended to show you a bit of kindness, but be careful because you're the perfect prey for unscrupulous fucks. Playing with someone's hope is not the dirtiest thing that's been done for money.

Whats ur name my dude

pls i would like to be added to discord
wetshrimp#0341

>my trust

pff-pfffffhhhahhahHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAHAAAAAAAHH