This is big

This is big.

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/10/business/corporate-business/line-seen-exploring-possibility-using-cryptocurrencies-payment-services/#.Wlb1WKinFPY
twitter.com/AchainOfficial?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/achain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like kik?

Nah, it's more of a social media/messenger hybrid. Huge allover Asia, 200m regular users. Whatever currencies they chose will explode.

I love line

Source?

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/10/business/corporate-business/line-seen-exploring-possibility-using-cryptocurrencies-payment-services/#.Wlb1WKinFPY

TRX

I know buying sticker sets is a big thing on Line in Japan. They could possibly create some sort of reward token for buying stickers. I don't know enough about the app to know what else it could be used for though

seems like they chose Achain
twitter.com/AchainOfficial?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/achain/

YES YEEESSSS

Wait for a confirmation from Line officials to not get jewed, bro.

Regardless of Line this looks like a good project. Anybody holding? How has it done for you?

badly

I knew this would happen with Line.
Awesome. Now need to find out which crypto they're going to use.

Fucking hope so, wanna dispose of my bags soon

>buying at ath before dump

If they are using TRX your bags will turn into engines.

So good time to buy?

>inb4 XEM or MONA

yep but fuck it, hodling now, if this is true it might be worth it

already mass accumulated pre-ico. you're too late for the x10.000 late bloomers.

>not Nekonium

That too

Probably more like WhatsApp, also lets you make cheap phonecalls, comes in really handy when you're travelling in Asia (or generally). It also has its own "coins" in-app to pay for stickers to be used in messages and other stuff, so they already have some sort of virtual currency and it makes sense for them to expand in that area.

It probably won't be Mona or Nuko but I could see the possibility just because LINE uses anime to advertise so much.

Accumulated what?

Dicks in his mouth

Savage