Everybody likes to talk about their crypto success stories. Let's hear some failure stories...

Everybody likes to talk about their crypto success stories. Let's hear some failure stories. Pic related: bought $10k of this at $320.

How is it a failure? Have you sold? What if you HODL and it rockets to $1000?

>Buying litecoin at ath
You did good. Still holding or offloaded the bag on the support?

next time it has a big drop sell out and buyback in when it's lower to increase your stack

Still holding, not really worried because I could afford to lose it, but so many other picks have mooned since them that I could have put that money into if I did a little research instead of FOMOing.

HODL, LTC is going to 5x BTC this year.

>555
CAPPED
checked
and bought 150K

ATH was 370 so I felt pretty spiffy getting some at 320... little did I know.

>sold 1k eth at $40
i feel nothing anymore

faggot ive been wanting to kill myself after going in $358 with $15k. been kicking myself for not selling at $320 3 days ago. I'm not even larping. Just doing my best not to press CMC right now. At this point i dont give a fuck about the gains i just want my money back holy shit

>sold 400 ETH to buy a monitor

I bought $3000 of litecoin at $375 apiece. Have made it all back by now but that was my earliest and harshest lesson.

someone had to buy the gook's bags

HODL, you’re gonna be rich as fuck soon.

>HODL
yeah, like that chink did right? keep drinking the koolaid
>>>/reddit/

>What if
I like this user. He isn't delusional

>ATH was 370
I heard it was $460 for a split second on GDax

>you’re gonna be rich as fuck soon.
If you are not a bagHODLer like OP, STFU

I can't relate. Bought most between 3 and 4.5. Planned selling around 50. Got btc-e'd and forced to hodl. Best thing ever happened. Bought more at 88.14, just because. I'm comfy.
Tbf, I don't think it is bad to trade with litecoin. It is pretty fast and cheap to send around, and if you have knowledge about a coin soon mooning, the small loss from converting your litecoin into eth or btc is worth it. I try to trade for coblees by now.

I’m all in on LTC, it’s going to be 5x BTC this year.

well, I know kek wills it, but......HOW?

Huge announcement Q1, possibly Facebook and Amazon using as currency.

Ltc will be $1000 this year

Did you buy at ATH? If not you don't have a sad story user. Get out of here and create a new green wojak thread

It’s going to be much higher.

>Facebook and Amazon
Sage

Lee has already denied both of those though

We still don't know what the "one huge anouncement" is.

You have been memed by WhaleBro

I bought at $275 initially then bought in the remainder at $230.

Ronny moas is whalebro??

He’s totally ADHD, I’m thinking he’s fucking around. He knows and it’s huge.

Activision-Blizzard is talking about accepting crypto as payment. Assuming they are accepting Litecoin, it isn't a huge surprise in my opinion

Your guess is as good as mine user. It is Veeky Forums , one of us could be WhaleBro

Ronny says at least $1000 this year.

I thought Activision-Blizzard already announced Litecoin as their crypto.

That night I set a sell order at 540 sat for all my XVG, only to wake up to see it hit an ATH of 854 sat. I FOMO'd back in at 807 sat or so, only to see it to retrace to 600 or 700. Nobody thought it'd hit that high that night. I had 170k XVG before I slept. I ended up with only 114k after that. Now I have iron hands. Never going to accumulate on swings unless I have someone to guide me. Only time I'm going to set a sell order for an overnight pump is if I don't intend to stay in that coin.

The only thing that softened the blow was that I had more money that morning than I did the night before.

I sold over 1000 ETH last year. I also bought 2500 LTC at $3.83 and sold it at $8.00.

I've thought about suicide quite often.

No they haven't, that was Steam.

If I had 2500 LTC right now, my dick would be permanently hard as a diamond.

Oh god

You’re right.

You god damn right, I am right

>If I had 2500 LTC right now, my dick would be permanently hard as a diamond.
fuuuuuuuuuuuck

I sold my 330 ETH at $14 to buy a ring for a woman that ended up leaving me anyway.

What if this is yours?
Lfm4HtUyinQ4f92ZvmjMJA4GSUW26CBjat

great coin. SHIT delivery

GREY color, come on. how bland and trash is a grey icon.

"hold this L" associated with being a complete fuckin loser

when you look through all the coins on coinbase. it's at the bottom, and its fucking greyed out. looks like it's not even available

i sold all mine at 250. no ragrats

bruh

buying news and not doing own research

>bought 1 LTC at £97 per coin (ATH at the time)
>panic sold
>4 days later rockets to £250 per coin

my example is with a relatively small investment, but let it be a lesson in hodl

I've obviously had times where I've lost money, but what I regret the most are the times where I sold at a profit but I felt absolutely punished for not being greedier. I bought XRB for ~8K sats, sold after doubling. Then everyone knows what it did on December.

The huge announcement is.....*chuckles*........ his........*giggles*....it's his dick!

I even had that same cheapass star on our tree this year.

Yea, I'm going through taxes right now and it's just horrible looking at an entire year of shit trades. I ended up making about 200k but then lost 100k of that on XLM.

I now have $108,000 in crypto but I owe over $125,000 on taxes because all I did was panic sell/buy huge orders every day for almost an entire year. I'm so fucked.

This is what trading cryptos will end like for all of us.

HAHAHA STUPID RETARD. That would be like 1,2 million xDDD

stupid retard kys. you woulve beed a multimillionaire

so far i allways made profit with litecoin. but i never kepe it for longre than 2 dasy
fck hdl

I feel like I've seen this post before. Starting to feel like 70 percent of posts on biz are automated

Most people who owned substantial amount of those coins had sold by now.

If you bought BTC when it was 0.1 $ you would have surely sold when you sensed a dip coming after 1$, after 4$, after 40$, after 100$, after 1000$, etc.

Litecoin is gonna blast off and a lot of people who SODL will be jumping off of bridges.

Pretty much, the only people that made those kinds of ridiculous gains we people that bought or mined years ago and just forgot they had it

you can deduct your losses bud, there is no way you owe $125K if you only netted $100K in profit.

>just forgot they had it
That's usually even worse. Becuase very old USB keys and disks might have been formatted..... some people lost hundreds of BTC and they know it. I'd be too embarassed to talk about it, honestly.

No. I made capital gains off of my BTC exploding in value and used those gains to buy XLM at the top. As soon as I sold my BTC for my XLM I was required to pay capital gains tax on my BTC. I did not. I used the money to buy XLM which then crashed leaving me with less money than I need to buy the original BTC capital gains tax. The loss from XLM doesn't outweigh the gains from my BTC.

I locked ltc @ 3$

If you didn't dump when charlie lee announced that he was selling, you deserve those bags

Trade it for TRX

Purchased 210 eth at $10. Sold at $13 bc that's awesome return on an investment
Purchased about 4k of LTC at 3.30 thinking it would go crazy on segwit release. Sold it at $4.40 because again that's a crazy return on investment

Held about 15k XRP at $0.24 for a while
Same with STR at around $0.014

look up tax loss harvesting. selling the XLM to realize those losses would at least offset the amount of capital gains tax you owe on the BTC

You never really learned your lesson, did you?

Did this ever happen?

LITECOIN TO BE LISTED ON JAPAN DMM GROUP EXCHANGE ON JAN 11 2018

Yeh was just about to suggest this. Sad but shit happens.

I'll have to hire somebody. I just imported all my trades into bitcoin.tax and after calculating it gave me a tax owed amount greater than my net worth. Well, actually right about at my net worth. Scary times fellas.

got the FOMO when trx had its spike and bought 900 of them at 27 cents later dipping out of it at 14 cents

feels bad but not as bad as

Prepare for disappointment and poverty.

currently holding 5 BTC from cost around 16k

>failure stories

Everything I touch and every instinct I have.

Went all in on XLM @ $0.88

Sold ETH about a week before it doubled in December. That stung a bit.

You are a meme

Why would you only invest in the shittiest of shitcoins? You deserve to be a wagecuck.

What would that do? It isn't exactly a reason to think it is going to pump

I’ll remember this when it’s nuthin but lattes and limousines.

More people having access can’t hurt.

sent 3 eth to the wrong address, yay

I’m cashing out my initial investment and just parking the rest in 0x, the comfiest of coins.

Here's just a few of my failures.
>dumped over 40k XMR at $0.70
>dumped over 3m XEM at 67 satoshis
>dumped XVG at at 72 satoshis
>sold all of my LTC at $40
>dumped 25K ANS at 40K satoshis
>still a wage cuck living paycheck to paycheck.
I'm sure there's more, but I doubt there's ever been a bigger fuck up in all of altcoin history than I.

hope you've learnt HODL is not just a meme bro
you have good instincts when getting in. trust them all the way this time

I bought at 13 cents. Still holding bags till at least 16 cents the fucker better start moving

Sometime you should listen to a citizen of lamboland user
Lfm4HtUyinQ4f92ZvmjMJA4GSUW26CBjat

Think of the reverse. That exchange might be a dumping ground for Japanese who has been trading on foreign exchanges

Literally the only thing that coin has going for it is the creator is an unabashed shitposter and pumps hot air into his product.

Justin Sun?

but when you're hyping your product every 30mins it starts to wear thin. i'm not even in the coin and i find him annoying lol

I started reading /biz. Worst mistake of my life

Timestamp pic of Lambo or GTFO.

Fact

Yeah.

The hard part for me is holding when they turn red, I knew these coins would blast off, need to ignore my instinct that tells me to sell it fucks me over every time.

I sold 600 eth at 18$

I bought like $1000 worth of ant share when it was $7. Then I got rid of all my crypto because I was scared of the fork for some reason. I was pretty new to crypto at the time. I guess I still am.