Eth under 900$

Many charts saying ETH gonna drop soon at 900$-600$ before mooning again.
Do you believe it?
I have 2000$ waiting for that opportunity.

most charts have been saying btc will go to 7k as well

FUCK no, unless some serious fud event occurs

set buy orders between 1050 and 1150, and get in before it goes up even more

yeah, it'll happen.
it won't be eth by itself though.
btc's going to cause it.

>set a limit buy at $1k thinking it wouldn't pop
>24h low was exactly $1k
buy wall must've pumped it back up but goddamn I got lucky

>set buy orders between 1050 and 1150
where you can put buy orders for ETH?
I just started and I only use coinbase and bitpanda, and there it seems I can only buy at market price

gdax its linked to your coinbase account

This. Every coin is following BTCs pattern

Charts dont say anything you retards. Your reading tea leaves.

thanks

Always set your limits slightly below round numbers to avoid this sort of thing happening.

All the people with real money use btc as a marker for the overall health of the crypto market.

>but I wanted to buy in at 1k
I put that order in when it was going at around 1200, highly doubted it would fall that low, but knew if it did, it was going to rebound back up
oddly enough, it never dipped that low on Gemini which makes me wonder how that happened... did some retard actually sell their bags way below market price to try and take out the walls and drop the price down? very confused

this shit ain't going to 800 again
900 tops

>600$
Doubt it.
>900$
Hopefully.

I bought eth at ath (1300)

how fucked am I?

We would need unforseeable bad news to get much below 1k. Like a major country banning this shit.

Eth is due for a big correction. It went from 0.024 to 0.1 too fast, that wasn't sustainable growth.

Just hodl and buy the dip

Im surprised that /biz doesn't discuss BTC price movement more in consideration of this fact. altcoins will collapse in the short term if the king dies, by the time it recovers the viability of altcoins compared to one another will have changed enough to invalidate our discussions here. Many alts will simply wither and die

not fucked lol, cant you read? its gonna moon afterwards, you're just gonna miss the cheap coins

fortunately I also bought a shit ton of it when it was $700, I just stupidly fomo'd in again a few days ago because I wanted to accelerate my portfolio

>currently have €2,000 worth of ETH stuck on Kraken

going to 1715

Hate to say it but a lot of people here are just immature and don’t understand the bigger picture. The big fish in this game will pull all their money out if they see btc veritably on its way out because they don’t see eth as a viable replacement. That will make altcoins worthless. I don’t have any money in btc personally but I won’t deny its importance to the market for the time being.

LOL no

Still measuring eth in satoshis you fucking normies

Ugh fucking pig mouth

Stay mad shitskin

> Many charts
Please show me one. A lot of the old resistances that kept it under 1K are now supports.