Appc

Why do I always buy into scams. It was UFR before this shitcoin

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7pvfsw/goodbye_coinbase_hello_appc_an_alternative_method/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most shills are just whales in need of increasing volume to dump their coins. You should know better.

can't wait till this goes to $3.00 so I can dump this pajeet trash

But people shilled eth and neo here. They aren't always wrong

Those two are unironically going to moon. Just hold

down 10% call it a scam
kys faggot

the entire market is down you cuck

Dev news + exchanges will be announced next Wednesday and the VP of Aptoide will be presenting AppCoins at the KyberNetwork event next Saturday. Just hold

Another ADHD soyboy that doesn't research anything, listens to randoms on the Internet because he can't make his own decsions and buys into shit at ATHs, expecting moons to happen within 20 minutes.

Leave your 100 or so bags at the door and chase the next moon, you mongoloid.

If I leave my bags, it's going to moon. Just like how I sold iota at .50

i got in at ico for this coin. 100 coins for $20 kek

reddit shill game strong
just hodl this shitbag

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7pvfsw/goodbye_coinbase_hello_appc_an_alternative_method/

>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7pvfsw/goodbye_coinbase_hello_appc_an_alternative_method/

lol at the comments, just about everyone is skeptical about it or completely avoiding it

If this won't moon what do you think will?

Dont worry OP, just hodl UFR for a good month and sell it to normies trying to get in late

I'm not saying it won't moon but if you're asking me what will moon, I think it's obvious VEN is going to moon

You cunts
You absolute fucking cunts
I went all in on this ATH the only goddamn thing keeping me going was breaking even at some point

WE NEED FLAGS
FUCK YOU PAJEETS
FUCK YOU

Are you the soyboy that keeps raging in every thread about this shitcoin?

You went all in ATH on a shitcoin you did fuck all research on because it was shilled on here and that's somehow everyone else's fault but yours?

You're the real idiot in this equation.

This
And This

>selling UFR

You weren’t going to make it anyways

You deserve to be poor op

yes, this is a shitcoin, but its less of a shitcoin than 90% of them. Will 2x in the next week or 2. JUst get off the computer for a couple of days adn then sell