Just got back from dinner with the CLS guy

Just got back from dinner with the CLS guy.

>asked about ChainLINK, he hadn't heard of it but he did mention SWIFT was looking into DLT/Blockchain so take that as you will

>asked about Ripple, especially in regards to threatening his job, he said there isn't a chance in hell that Ripple will become an international bank settlement layer because of 2 factors: it's just a glorified SMS service, international payment settlement and auditing involves some degree of government oversight and they are the slowest to adopt new technology, so even if banks are keen on moving forward with blockchain, governments don't want trillions of dollars worth of forex being settled using tech controlled by bankers.

I struggled to follow the bit about government oversight because it was very tedious and we were already 3 glasses of wine in, but that was the gist.

Best LARPer of all time or real deal, AB?

sounds like if banks were going to use blockchain they'd be developing their own system with direct involvement from various oversight committee (which makes sense if you're not a fucking shill or brainlet)

Yes but then they'd start from the ground up with government involvement. They can't just adopt Ripple because they like it, it would completely sidestep the gov.

Very weird that the BoE would be evaluating it then....almost like you're full of shit.

Doesn't showing this receipt give away your identity to the CLS guy if this picture starts making the rounds?

AssBlaster thanks for these threads, i enjoy reading your shit. What're your thoughts on trying to hit moonshots on sketchy exchanges vs. buying into established coins on binance (LINK, ICX, XLM etc etc)? Also, why assblaster over dildozer?

didn't you want to take the train to london, nigga?

I love you AssBlaster

Give us more chainlink lore please

I've said it numerous times, but the shills always dismiss it. Banks will make their own tech if they want to do it. They don't give a damn about the flavor of the month crypto

was the food good? the wine too?

AssBlaster if this is real you’re a huge idiot. I told you in a thread weeks ago to be paranoid about identifiable details. Look at the HWNDU saga and understand the level of autism this board can reach.

CLS guy is a 60 year old man, virtually 0 chance he'd ever see, and he's not my boss he's a friend.

Train is tomorrow at a time I won't specify.

Exactly. And they will do everything in their power not to hype it, sort of like ChainLINK.

AB just be straight up with me. I’m a legit destitute autistic NEET and i’m most likely going to an hero in 3 months. I only have 1k link. Will i make it?

Why would this be LARP? It's basically nothing, just the opinion of some random guy. If you think people in high finance are always right, look at all the fucking retards who lost billions in financial crises or ruined companies they were hired to lead.

Dear assblaster, do you have any insight to what chainlink is doing?
Will ask more questions if you respond to this.
THX!

nigga you were in my hood.

Case in point. I love you man but if you’re not LARPing you basically just fucked yourself.

Always enjoy your threads AssBlaster thanks for taking the time

Not too worried about being identified at this stage as I am no longer under any sort of legal/career threat from discussing LINK. My bank already acquired everything necessary. Furthermore I haven't done anything to anger anyone here unlike Shia and /pol/ so I doubt I will inspire the same level of effort.

This. The blaster of buttholes offers nothing but hope for desperate peasants. Just keep holding and waiting and everything is going to be ok!

> 60 years old
> Doesnt know LINK
Boomers these days..

Please show me an example of when a bank did this, ever.

Explain to me why when I log into my BofA account they are utilizing partners for half a dozen services, instead of having developed that technology themselves? They're using fucking Zelle for P2P payments. Zelle will get replaced by a crypto without any fucking doubt, probably REQ. Why the FUCK would Bank of America create their own decentralized oracle system, if they won't even develop a P2P money transfer system... which is as close to what banks do normally as it gets? Top keks.

>linkies stressing about banks and their x10 in 4020
>meanwhile i'm up 1400% this month with XRB

If your bank already acquired everything then why will the price go up further? You have reason to believe other banks will acquire more?

AssBlaster. We love you. Be fucking carefull doe.

le ebic trolling or not, don’t do it my dude. I was in your position last year. We still have time to ride this wave.

Not even just work stuff man. You think some bored autist couldn’t find a security cam you walked past? Then your face and real name are gonna be part of the link meme factory forever.

You know that XRB is shit and won't survive the cleansing? I hope you take your profit

Look up CLS group and why it was invented. Banks will not be allowed to transact TRILLIONS of dollars internationally using tokens made by some third party start up. Banks and Government have a symbiotic relationship as each provides the other power, if banks use Ripple for forex settlement it will be sidestepping government oversight. It will never happen. Same problem with XLM btw, a third party blockchain will never be allowed for the movements of massive amounts of money internationally. Moving data on the other hand...

Is it bad that investment firms brought so much link? Or is this a good thing for link to moon faster?

Kek nice trips

What currency is this? Zennies?

>PSD2
Is it a meme? Or is it a relevant option to be considered for.. open-sourcing data transfer using (you know)...?

I realized my joke makes no sense when there is a coin out there called zennies.

LAME

>paypal head engineer working on a checkout app for raiblocks for fun and interest int the project
>stinky linkie waiting for banks to buy his bags in 9999: "You know that XRB is shit and won't survive the cleansing?"

Holy shit dude no one cares about this fucking erc20 scamcoin I hope it crashes and dies forever

legends or battle network fampai

Brussels boys here, nice larp though

>a third party blockchain

But nothing stops decentralized oracles developed by third parties from interacting with financial institutions own blockchains. Am I right?

Surely they wouldn't go as far as relying on centralized oracles?

So when can we start to see these changes and banks implementing $link? Also what happened to the swift POC results wasnt that supposed to be released in december?

What do you think? They rejected this piece of shit scam

I thought Chainlink was a dumb trend, but then I got mine. I felt the gains, I felt it on my blockfolio, I felt the rush of a good gain. It changed me. I got my Chainlink ironically, but I was wrong. Its amazing, I'm smarter, more productive, more focused at work, a simple task is now much better. Outsiders dont get it, they dont get us. I'm not saying were better but were more open minded and probably smarter. I love this community, and I love this way of life.

Mr assblaster previously you said to stay away from ICOs this month - would it be reasonable to assume that's because new money is going to flow into ETH / BTC?

nice pasta

Ayo AB, tell me about ZRX and OMG

are they good?

Anyone who works for, or has ever worked for a bank would say the same thing. I was under the impression Veeky Forums understood that ripple is dogshit. The only company that wants to use their shitty platform is some gay ass money gram bullshit, who cares.

Chainlink is not used for money transfer from one place to another which is what ripple does..link is for securities bond settlement...thus no govt is needed

>bored autist
>can't even find a job
>let alone find an anons face amongst thousands

I ain't defending this guy, but let me tell you about some things that will never happen. Refer to the above.

moneygram just wants to get some attention. i mean look at western union and all the other shit. their future looks dark if they don't adapt in order to survive

eating for five, op?

>Then your face and real name are gonna be part of the link meme factory forever.

you're trying to shill DNT, aren't you? nice try.

>tfw I'll never be a cool crypto biznessman who travels from london and spain for important bank people lunch meetings

why even live?

AssBlaster, could you please give an update to your predictions of Chainlink? I know you don't like doing price predictions, and I don't want one. I just want your opinion/thoughts on what will happen in the future, both near and far. Thanks in advance.

Already got the garcon Facebook. Just gonna ask him for the video recording of Assblaster for 0.1 btc. Just need to pinpoint the exact time and the dishes served. Prices check out so it's most likely that is a legit ticket. But he could have picked a used ticket

>Assblaster face when he is doxxed and fired afterwards

if you knew how small plates are in those restaurants, user
What would the bill look like if AB gets to actually meet Sergs and have dinner with him?

>tfw AB is just some waiter
>receipt is used to track down some poor guy celebrating his engagement
>he gets murdered when LINK crashes to 3 cents

Another vote for this question

underrated

Uber nerd here also /vr/ fag.
The first game to use zenny as currency was called Black Tiger. Arcade platformer circa 1985. Good one too

10/10

breh.. he's a larper

Mega larp

>tfw AB is actually legit
>receipt is used to track him down
>he gets murdered when LINK crashes to 3 cents
>He gets tortured and murdered for his private keys If link ever moons past $20

AssBlaster, could you please give an update to your predictions of Chainlink? I know you don't like doing price predictions, and I don't want one. I just want your opinion/thoughts on what will happen in the future, both near and far. Thanks in advance.

aaaaand of course the larped doens't reply to THIS

>tracking down assblaster
>not tracking down Rory or any number of other people who publicly discuss crypto who’s face and name we already know

I did a price prediction in my previous thread

Can we get a photo of that same receipt from a different angle?
I don't know shit about photo manipulation so I'll go ahead and be scared of my ignorance and assume this could be a shop

Do you think banks are the only reason coins go up or something? If there is proof that a bank is working with link it'll get all the credibility these fudded dorks want: link will be used -> nodes will be useful -> holding link will be beneficial

Top left corner literally a moon

how would him eating in a restaurant in bruxel proof anything he says?

forgot your trip, larper

Assblaster, is chainlink going to be used exclusively for the nodes plugging market data into transactions and smart bonds, or do you think it could be used to facilitate the actual bank transfers like ripple is claiming to do

So how many people are actually talking about chainlink in your circles?

>not doxxing a tripfag just for the lulz

It's not a matter of black or white, larp or not
A regular neet larper won't be out eating at Brussels for 300 bucks, nor able to fake physical receipts, gving AB more credibility

Think of it like this: You put no money towards a coin of an obvious, self contradicting larp; a small amount of your portfolio towards an elaborate, possibly legitimate larp (needless to be said, but high risk can be objectively worth it) and a larger amount of your portfolio to a somewhat credible larp

I'm surprised you'd ask such a question, very unusual of you

This. Fucking newfags get off this board.

So are the friends you were talking about earlier buying their christmas bonuses buying just for the purpose of making money capitalizing on their insider knowledge via speculation?

But your employer (and Jacobs employer, Swisscomm, and according to him Julius Baer and one other one I forget) was buying for the purpose of setting up nodes? How much money are they expecting to make running nodes? It must be a lot of if they are allegedly accumulating millions of link for that purpose.

every piece of software that banks use is from a partnered or use of service secondary. Jesus fucking christ you should feel fucking ashamed for being this fucking stupid

Thanks for clarifying why XLM wasn't the best hold. Can you go into a little more detail about the list you provided as your blue chip cryptos?

I dont put anything towards a coin based on larp
and you should neither

You'd be silly not to put a couple percent of your portfolio towards some ridiculously elaborate larp for a coin that's been stably going sideways until then.
Not describing AssBlaster and link here, just giving you an example.

There is a difference between front end software and middleware, vs direct transactions of trillions of dollars across borders. If you think the UK gov will allow banks in the UK to use Ripple when settling trillions of dollars you are deluded. CLS settled 11 trillion transactions in one day, that’s the amount of money that needs to be audited and overseen. They are not going to let a bunch of neck beards who printed off 100 billion chuck e cheese tokens handle that kind of responsibility.

I am EXTREMELY skeptical of any coin or token being used for large financial transactions between banks for reasons I said above. Government oversight etc, that being said if LINK has SWIFTs support long term it could operate as a delayed means of b/t, ie not settlement later like ripple (bank buys ripple in country x, send to y, y sells ripple) but rather to send secure info to the other bank of an incoming transaction or interest payment which the bank would credit you then debit the other bank.

The difference between these two may SEEM trivial, but it’s crucial. LINK operates WITHIN the existing auditory framework established by governments and banks, Ripple seeks to circumvent it. This will not be tolerated and I’d be surprised if LINK doesn’t overtake ripple in the coming years. Screencap this. Also not using trip code cause on phone now, but ID checks out.

Except XLM is not focused on bank transfers like cripple. Kek.

XLM is focused on “micro banking” and allowing fast fluid easy transactions of fiat across borders and especially into poorer regions. The access and exit points may be smaller but the amounts transacted will still amount to trillions in the long run, government regulation is going to step in so fast on ripple and xlm. Mark my words. It’s one thing to operate within a self contained ecosystem, but by the time cryptocurrency has enough power behind it that governments can’t stomp on it new coins will exist that will be better than all of these. In the meantime any coin in direct competition with FIAT (aka xlm/XRP) is going to get rekt by governments. Btc is allowed because btc is currently not actually competing with fiat (total trx rate is low) and ethereum is basically a smart contract platform. XRP/XLM directly threaten the entire government/banking ecosystem that has been established through decades of legislature. One of the core examples of 4chans inability to see the bigger picture is that XRP isn’t a gov shilled coin, it’s actually the most disruptive coin for gov power.

As if XLM is not a smart contract platform.

do i have time to buy more link?

omg this
do I still have time to accumulate Mr Assblaster?

>on phone
>pumping out this reply within 6 minutes
I believe

you must have thumbs like megan fox.

Was Malmanche Guilla a hot waitress?

Totally bullshit lmao.
Hahahahahahjhahahaha nice try retard.

Browse the archive, he literally made a price prediction. He sees the real value of the token in 10$, nevertheless he thinks it will pump till 70-100$ and only after a long bleed it will stablish at 10$

either way, I'm hooked

sorry gramps, some of us can type pretty fast on a phone

You forgot to add he think it will then slowly go to $150 after that

and i spent $100 on my dinner yesterday so what

He said that more people would be buying LINK in 2 weeks, he said that on 5 Dec, then today he said to buy ETH instead because that will be the best way to accumulate more LINK...

ima brainlet can u pls explain