Your 2 biggest moon shots

What are your two biggest moonshot coins? (the biggest x returns)

My money is on these two:
>Ethos
>Lamden TAU

BAT

PFR
TAU

Just need normie exchanges and we're gravy

$30 TAU hell yeah it gon happen.

TAU
COSS

VRM and VRC

Super low cap on both, actually new tech, devs confirmed talking to Binance about listing soon

BAT, BNTY

Obvious XRP for Jewish longhodl

xby and prl

You can still make it with ADST

SUMO and SUMO

Not so sure about PFR but hey I could be wrong

Tau
Coss
Link

nebl

i shilled it here before the moonshot because of a major update announcement. it went 200% in 2 days

>its priced in user. smart money accumulated already

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>TAU
Smart

Is Payfair even trying to get business on the system or they just tinkering around? What are they doing all this time.

Marketcap on TAU?

My 20k portfolio is 100% moonshot

XBY
COLX
LINK

and I have 5000 EGOLD I got from a drop here on biz. To the fucking moon with ye

$2 billion

Ya goddamn right, normies will eat this spoonful of shit with a wide smile

like 200M currently, as long as mainnet is semi functional moon mission is a go when it launches

PRL PFR TAU SNOV

BRRAAAAAAAPPP....oh my....

ZAP
NLC2

BRAP
THIC

Nice image op

I hope tau works out this year Iv got 200k of them

ooooooo that was a wet one

At one point, Litecoin. Close to quadrupled my investment

EOS and NAS rn

Manutax (MUX)
coinexchange.io

PFR because I got a boatload at $0.03....probably is not moving much until Feb though...

elix
eth

UFR
FLOT(still in ICO)

Achain

COVAL
If any of the coins I'm holding will take me straight to the moon, it's that one. Holding others that I know for sure will do well for me this year, but they have much larger marketcaps so they don't have the same potential for massive growth that COVAL has.

Nice choice sir, holding this silent moonchild as well

LUN and SPHTX for Jan

BRAP

NEO

Not even a "moonshot" but this is the one coin I believe is truly undervalued. Recent markets all dripping and people freaking out and it barely takes a hit. Drops a bit but not even a true "correction" it just keeps slowly rising. Meanwhile your earning GAS which also just keeps rising. Chinks havn't even got properly involved yet then shit will really hit the fan. $1000 by EOY. Who knows after that? One thing I do know is when the big crash does happen there will be very few coins left standing and NEO will be one of them.

guaranteed x10 on Skycoin this year
making money never was that easy

Damn, not even a working prototype for TAU and there's a ton of shills in here. Incredible.

IntenseCoin

PFR
TAU

Poll
Vch

HST
NULS

cat
hpb
gmt
hat

XRP