He hasn’t bought the dip

>he hasn’t bought the dip

Other urls found in this thread:

ixledger.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what dip? its been going sideways for a week now

no need to hurry, its eternal dip

This is a dip? I saw it as a breakdown to .50 and sold at .75 today

What is wrong with this piece of shit. It looks like it's about to dump more.

Wasn’t it supposed to go up today?

it was supposed to go up two days ago but the market shit itself

I always buy the dip with eth. I never sell.

it is
.50 is the next support

notice its falling on CMC to #78 too, people would rather invest in better projects

I’ll probably buy the dip then

Seems like pretty decent floor right here.

well lots of people are dumping for some reason

The only reason this isn't going up more is because the marketing team is non existent. The platform speaks for itself, this is an incredibly strong hodl for the year. I expect with the next announcement it'll find a good floor around $1. It's backed by YC don't be stupid pajeets

>014▶
>The only reason this isn't going up more is because the

ixledger.com/

What's this got to do with anything?

Welp you don't seem too wrong, even though I hope to hell you are. This shit is my retirement plan

I think we're ok. That was a scary few minutes.

I want to murder every fucking REQ shiller here that spend their entire time shilling the coin the last 2 weeks.

Fucking pajeet PnD coin.

Haha, the team is all white. And backed by ycombinator, which is alabaster beyond belief.

REQ will have a 50 billion market cap within 6 months. You realize this is going to replace PayPal, right? You know it does fiat-fiat, right?

I just put 20K US into this. Fuck it feels good to have friends in VC who drop tips on shit

Explain to me why the coin went from $0.27 to $1.17 in less than 2 weeks time without concrete news while Veeky Forums was shilling it to hell and back?

It's because of faggots like you PnD it. I have sold it since I bought in at $0.74 and I sold it so I don't make any losses on it. But fuck you shilling faggots. Seriously.

Do you even realize that it's launching on main net in under a month?

>In under a month
Q1 2018 is until March 2018 you dumb fuck. It can't launch before February because REQ uses Kyber and Kyber launches February.

Stop shilling this shitcoin pajeet. I already sold and I will buy back next week at $0.40-$0.50. The price it should have been without all this shilling.

massive selling
about to breakdown any second

>he should be selling REQ and buying RCN, then after mainnet dip sell some RCN after 3-4x and buy some REQ back same price

I'm out. Suggestions on what put my money it while I wait?