Post yfw cryptobubble finally ends

Post yfw cryptobubble finally ends.

>bubble
>he doesn't know what log scale is
Post yfw you realize you've been holding back only because of your own ignorance.

>.com bubble explodes at 10 trillion dollars
>Total cryptos dont get 1 trillion yet

what are all these numbers supposed to be telling me

Japan assets bubble went off at around 27 trillion dollars as far as I remember.
That was in the 80s so you have to factor in for inflation.

>all bubbles pop at the same dollar level

I’m praying for it anons. Cashed out enough money to be basically rich for life (no saying exactly but it’s in 7figs). Got 6 digs in crypto and I spend all day refreshing block folio I WANT IT TO STOP

True.
Crypto bubble wont explode until 3 years at minimum
Implying i said that, retard, I only make a comparison.
The crypto market has many more users, more accessibility, more capital potential and greater usability

lmaoo where the fuck do you idiots pull these numbers from I swear it's just word of mouth with you idiots and no one researches

More capital was invested in crypto last year by regular people than by VCs and hedge funds.

>The crypto market has many more users, more accessibility, more capital potential and greater usability
>than the internet
HOLY SHIT STOP FUCKING POSTING YOU PIECE OF SHIT FAGGOT

When you're dealing with a chart that has a large viarance in the data, like say the price of BTC during 2012 vs the price of BTC now, you should use a logarithmic scale. This allows you to see increase by multiplicative factors. It reduces the skewing and appearance of massive bubble over time. Anyone who tells you we're in a bubble doesn't know what they're talking about. Are things overvalued? Yes, but only slightly. A correction would not be massive, and would probably run about 6 months to a year, as it has repeatedly in the past. There won't be any flash crash, I can assure you that. Unless you think 13k BTC - 9K BTC is a flash crash.. its not. It's a regression to mean.

probably not going to pop this year
I give it end of 2019
hopefully I'll be out of this shithole and never have to go on biz again unironically
only for memes

Nigger what? The dotcom bubble refers to stocks you do realize?

Retard

goddamn you are both legit certified retards

Go to sleep, ratkid.

Im a nocoiner

fucking learn to read you cancerous piece of shit

Another thing to consider was the value of the currency then vs now. Crypto markets would have to reach $11.808T to match the same value invested into the dot com bubble. But also, cryptos being speculated on aren't on a foundation of debt and infrastructure limitations, so what's to stop it? That is the $10T question.

What the fuck are you doing here then?

we will know the bubble is near bursting when companies start throwing million dollar parties

do you fucking idiot know what inflation mean this thread is just beyond fascinating

BUT I HAVEN'T MADE IT YET

Yes, I factored in the 23% change in dollar value between then and now. Stop acting like you're smart.

Hello, what ever happened to Bancor (BNT)? I miss the BILU threads

read that image again retard

Ive been here since before the board went to shit.

I stay to watch normies lose their money on internet lotto.

>comparing stock accessibility to crypto