Take Kim Dotcoms Money

You always complain i wanna be rich and muh lamboland but your too legit and honest and upright to claim it. Time to stop being retarded and take your money.

You know who wasnt retarded? Kim Dotcom. And he just took his money. And now its your turn!

TAKE KIM DOTCOMS MONEY!

MEGAUPLOAD was attritbuted to 7% of all internet traffic. THat's how much people want to share files. And that was in 2010. You know how much the internet has grown since then? You don't and neither do I but its certainly a HUGE amount.

The demand is there. The facilities are not. UPFIRING is solving this problem, facilitating file uploads and sharing for everyone. Enabling compensation for people to provide their HDD space and bandwidth so you can download your boring movies and lame music.

Take your money user before the whales take it, they know the demand for UFRs services is there, is real, and is huge, currently they try to suppress but its gonna explode soon, I hope you make it in because I dont wanna be rich all alone over here

comfy holder here.

oh god ...

retards starting to shill UFR again. ...everyday the same bullshit.

Dude everybody knows already that ufr is a shittoken.

Get over it...

Kim Dotcom is a lying fuck though. Remember the 2016 election? He was saying for MONTHS that he personally had possession of Hillary Clinton's emails and would be releasing them on her birthday. Well, that was a complete lie and that fat fucker was just bloviating to get a few follows and pretend he was loved by the world and relevant. Sometimes I think it's impossible for someone to delude themselves so much, but it's always surprising.

But you're right about Upfiring. Incentivized seeding is a unique concept, and utilizing the blockchain will remove ISP spying from the equation. Just don't mention that fat lying fucker Kim Dotcom in the same paragraph.

I'm gonna pay you 0.0001UFR to seed me the latest club beats when im having a party in my new zealand mansion

Agree, UFR is definitely the coin of 2018

LOL why you want to send me 0.00000001 USD?

Mate I fucking hate all the shilling and BS but lets be honest UFR isn't a shittoken, bazingacoin and dadi are shittokens, don't confuse a good token with its retarded supporters.

it is a shittoken. sorry to say, but if you look at the devteam, it's NOTHING, if you read the whitepaper, it's just ridiculous, if you look at their total messup when they missed to deliver, if you look at the usability, NOTHING.

the whole project won't be used because torrent is working great and IT IS FREE.

why would you pay for a download that you will get for free anyways?

damn why so much irrational stupid believing!? ...stay to facts.

> UFR is a shittoken
> I literally hate money
> Coin is ultralow marketcap and is just finishing a period of consolidation which means moon is imminent.
> Nearly guaranteed 2-4x very soon
> I hate money though so i'll invest in something like ARK or TRON

LOL

congratulation. you just disqualified yourself.

nobody of you ufr shills ever had some rational argument why that shittoken is good.

please just ask the big players in filesharing - they are laughing about ufr. it won't ever be adapted or used. get over it, ufr is a failing project and will never be taken serious with such a shitty whitepaper.

The only chance UFR will succeed if they release a real whitepaper, if the dev-team shows if they are even able to code, and totally change the idea of the project.

For me it's important to warn non-tech/crypto people from obvious scam projects.

I am sick of normie crybabies that lost money because they fell for a scam and discrediting the whole cryptobusiness. that's harming the whole idea of cryptocurrencies.

maybe if you get smart and invest in UFR you can leave your shithole country faggot

FAKE

living in 1 of the richest country in the world. made x12 over the last year.

> UFR

pajeet shill project

Great project indeed, hodling tight.

Actually we do and we are just sick of the FUD and know that people wht its a good coin like 5 × a day so we dont feel the need to continuously spoonfeed you idiots information...youll buy in after alpha release anyway..just at a much higher price lol *rubs hands together and snickers*

Many shills = many heavy bags

Steer clear of UFR. Has shitcoin written all over it.

dude I bet you bought high and now desperately try to shill that coin that getting down and down and..

D
O
W
N