BAT $1 Ceiling

So whats the verdict biz, we sellin this shit once it hits $1? Cup & handle should push it that high but I dont think it makes much sense for it to go any higher

We'll have trips decide. Shitpost ITT until trips are achieved. The first trips decide wht to do, as follows:

If 111, 222, 333, 444 or 555 we dump just before we reach 1$

If 666, 777, 888, 999 or 000 we disregard the "1$ limit just think about it, says so in whitepaper epic maymay" and hodl until it goes into the tens of $

BAT being under $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously not going to fucking buy this under $1?

roll btw

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

that was pretty close

Actually once BAT defeats its own purpose it will usher in a new millennia of Token-based ad revenue. Soon we will watch ads at the gas station to pay for gas.

Brendan Rich has been quoted saying "once BAT defeats its own purpose, you'll be able to buy a cup of coffee by watching the commercial"

Just read the whitepaper

check 'em

It goes without saying, if you don't own BAT, buy it on Huobi.

fuck trips, quints have already decided this

I'm in to BAT for the long hold. Of every alt out there it's easily the one with the best tech and by far the best team

Eich said that once BAT defeats the purpose of coffee, you will not have to put gas into your car, because it will be electric (BAT whitepaer 3:14)

Actually once BAT defeats its own purpose it will usher in a new millennia of Token-based ad revenue. Soon we will watch ads at the gas station to pay for gas.

Brendan Rich has been quoted saying "once BAT defeats its own purpose, you'll be able to buy a cup of coffee by watching the commercial"

Just read the whitepaper

Electric cars are for faggots tho. And everyone knows Brendan hates faggots

Also what's a whitepaper

Yup, being created by the creator of Javascript sets it aside IMO.

oh my fucking god...enough with this

>Also what's a whitepaper
It's where you write the value for one coin when you launch it.

can i buy a cup of hot tea at the local gas hop by watching an ad?

You niggers just can't stop spamming this $1 BAT cap meme can you? Fucking pigs.

What did Brandon Rich mean by this? How are we supposed to buy a cup of coffee at the airport for only $1? Arent things usually more expensive at airports?

And co-founder of Mozilla.

I'll stop when it goes over $1.

I'll stop when it defeats its own purpose.

roll for BAT > $10

Hey guys, just found out about BAT. Can someone tell me what the reasoning is for this specific circulating supply?

your mother defeated your own purpose when you made you

I too was wondering about this

Yes. The third Eich (brandon) stated that there are 7 billion people in the world, and that only 1 billion can hold BAT. That's how Brave decides who to keep, and who to turn into advertising meat.

Yeah. I also want to know why there's exactly 65,000,000 NEO. And 350,000,000 Chainlink. It seems like chainlink not supposed to go over $3.50

thanks for the kek user

Maybe read the whitepaper?

Brendan "Gas the homos and Schlomos" Eich is a genius.

Bat threads = best threads

anything over $3.50 would defeat the purpose of oracles. Common sense really. Did you read the whitepaper?

just read the whitepaper and that actually makes sense thanks for explaining it to me

Some drawfag should put this meme into context when BATG passes 1$ by EOM.

Brendan Eich should be a pink wojak watching price increase and then he should an hero when it passes 1$

also, roll

when BAT passes 1$ by EOM

BAT being over $1 would defeat the whole purpose. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this. How deluded can BATties be?

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

You're thinking of Tether (USDT)

You're thinking of Tether (USDT)

Is this the device I can use to lock in prices?

HODL

Come on guys. EOY price predictions?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS
WHAT DOES IT MEAN? CRYPTOCURRENCIES ARE MADE FOR MORE THAN TO MAKE MONEY??????
B-BAT BEING OVER $1 D-D-D-D-- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
USE YOUR BRAIN PEOPLE. ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO FUCKING BUY THIS OVER $.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You’ve memed yourself retarded

$1

It's a multitrillion market....I'd say a few bucks.

After reading the whitepaper, I'm pretty sure the purpose of the coin would be defeated in that case

Tree fiddy (or $1)

It's a big coin

1 BAT now will be worth the equivalent of 50 BAT's in the future.

BAT will literally be $100 EOY

What does that mean? X50?

Fucking kek that would be hilarious

>IT PASSED $1
>puts gun to his mouth with JUST hair

Rich will literally kill himself if BAT goes over $1. All his hard work in maintaining the project's purpose would be for nothing

Trips of truth

Yes, i'm just trying to meet these "BAT will never be more than $1" pajeets half way.

If you want to risk all your earnings go for it. It's safest to hold ETH and BTC
His life purpose, gone in an instant

Guys

we're going to 50 bucks EOY

This is a coordinated effort to put as many BAT in as few hands as possible. Ton of newbz here. Just trying to help. Next year will be absolutely massive for BAT.

NEXT YEAR??? I dont have time for that shit

roll

Whitepaper needs to be re-written. Big deal.

2 trips in a row!!! What does this mean?

Hold my beer

This.