Payfair Shill thread

Shill all things payfair!

Literally 1 dollar minimum by end of this month!

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#PFR-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Enough of this pajeet level shilling, I don't want it associated with PnDs like UFR. PFR's platform will speak for itself

Why? More people who buy, more who will hodl, and more the price will go up!

Yeah this is actually a good project

Payfair will become the market place of crypto. Think of it like a crypto craigslist, but with the security of an escrow.

I think $3-$5 by the end of february is likely.

Quality shilling explains the coin, purpose, why it has potential. Posts like these with just baseless price speculation hurt the coin's image, let's not muddy PFR. Am holding 60k though, and comfy af

LMAO if you think the "craigslist" of crypto will ever be anything more than a fucking joke alongside exchanges where you can get crypto instantly, without the risk of being fucked over.

i did some rough math. If payfair reaches the same volume localbitcoins currently has, then going by the percentages, holding 25K pfr tokens will earn you $1,200 monthly.

it will become a way to cash out. just look at local bitcoins. It will be even better than that.

thx just sold 100k

see the same shill posts every pfr thread

only regret is not buying more, bought in at 10 cents with $1500

me too. but at least now i know what to look for in moon missions. Payfair was a perfect example.

This is a golden opportunity. Anyone who hasn't thrown at least a bit of money at this time in PFR doesn't deserve to be in crypto

Go look their github please

they use a private repository on bitbucket
will be updated soon.

I have 8500, will i make it?

How does the dividend deal work if my PFR is in my ether wallet?

Bought the dip today, Feeling good.

i think you'll be fine, but i'd be more comftrable with 10k if i were you.
we will get updates on the nodes within the next week.

the trust node amount will be up to a community vote soon and i could see people voting on 10k tokens. it's a nice round number and not too hard to afford at the moment.
once payfair hits $1. less people will be able to afford trust nodes.

I would've liked to buy more too but >no fiat

Still comfy, though. It's nice getting in early before all the hype.

i will work on rounding my bag up to 10K even.. Thank you for the info!!

fuck yes if its 10k i will jizz, staking might have $500/month returns for running a node

Anything could set Payfair off right now, it's going to go to $1 So fast.

Its a shame we have to use etherdelta.. What a shit exchange. Great noob filter, though!

Bought 50k at 17500 skellysats. Did I make a mistake?

This shit is going to the moon. The logo alone is worth 100m marketcap

It's cheap because of etherdelta. Be glad it's exclusive to it.

That's a really good price. Some people have paid $.30 And even that will seem so cheap in a months time.

Should I change my ICX for this?

only if you want to make a bunch of money

You should if you know how to use ED or IDEX. Once it hits a new exchange its gonna explode.

I already own some just want m0re :^)

>got justed during the flash crash and my alts never quite recovered
>portfolio down 50%
>my 5k pfr I bought at 150 sat is all I have left

please tell me it's going to be ok

I meant it's my only hope for recovering my portfolio, I held the bags on my other alts way too long and am still holding them

SUMO and PFR mooncoin missions for this month. Get on or get fucked.

tfw you can only big 850 PFR

enjoy the moon boys.

I would if I were you, I think this is gonna go 10x by EOM

Shmeleive it.

I had 9k but have since dropped it down to 2.5k.

The concept is good but the demo and GitHub are pretty fucking amateur. I wouldn't be shocked if the value of this coin goes up, I would be fucking gobsmacked if it actually became the PayPal of crypto.

Their current project development and overly ambitious roadmap does not sit well with me personally

I bought 90k a couple days ago

how long till i make it?

I'll buy more if it stay this cheap!

Devs are using private repo

but they update a GitHub to maintain an open source status with their investors. The GitHub was updated semi-recently and I just wasn't that impressed is all

>PAYFAIR is a decentralized escrow platform for making cryptocurrency transactions between two parties.

Why do I need this when smart contracts exist? Isn't ED filling this exact role for crypto to crypto and chainlink for crypto to anything else?

how convenient?

Their github commits are massive, that's why there are so few. They just push their private repo every now and then so people can see what's up.

we will know in less than a month if this project has any balls
so far nothing has made me believe that they will not deliver, and because of that, i think this is a good risk to take.

debunk this pls

I am aware of this. My issue with the GitHub is its content, not its size or update frequency.

Couldnt find this on etherdelta

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group called "/shill/". they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are Payfair posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like Payfair; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about Payfair are all from the same group.

It's obviously nothing than a scam.
>20 shillpoints have been added to your account

if you have used local bitcoins, then this is similar but easier to use, you can earn on the fees, and is safer because of the escrow option.

etherdelta.com/#PFR-ETH

you're confusing us for UFR. do your own research on payfair. just dont take too long.

Dude they are only shilling UFR, shilling anything else will not earn you points. Shill groups aside, If a coin appears on Veeky Forums, it is being shilled. If you invest a coin that has no hype I can guarantee you will not make any money .

weak FUD user, post pics if you make claims like this

Well, I was the same and invested 9k, since then there has been a few examples of incompetence. I'd be happy to share them with you if you are interested

Agreed

Rubbish, the only pajeet poo in loo coin being shilled out the wazoo is UFR.