A tale of green candles, pt. 3

*After having traveled a long distance, you stay the night in an old inn inside a small village. In the corner of your eye you see a familiar face coming towards you.*

Hello adventurer,

You might remember me from our previous encounters. Some call me the Tau Wizard, but you may call me Lamdalf.

How have you been faring since our last meeting? I can feel that the bags you purchased have become more weighty with time. Perhaps I might have an interesting novelty for you, my friend.

I found this old book while exploring the dungeons of Lam'deen. There are mentions of a certain alien technology, but I have no time to further study the document.

*The wizard hands you a dusty book*

Hopefully the knowledge in this item will bring you great wealth.

*Suddenly the wizard vanishes, leaving only his cup behind.*

Do you also want knowledge about the great riches in the book?

Type 'thank you tau wizard' in this thread to receive the scroll of wisdom.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PMsJfm0hSfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thank you tau wizard

thank you tau wizard you smelly niggerjew

thank u tau wizard

Where can I read parts 0, 1, and 2?

Thank you tau wizard

What wizard dare explain the inexplicable?

Thank you tau wizard

Search for 'tau wizard' and ye shall find, my friend.

*The wizard hands you a scroll that he found in the dungeon, full of foreign symbols*

"Each one of us fulfills a piece of a larger puzzle"

You feel like you should study the symbols to discover the magical powers within the book.

thank you tau wizard

TAU IS GETTING ADDED TO BINANCE

thank thank u u tau tau wizard wizard

thank you tau wizard

thank you tau wizard

To discover more about the book, you decide to explore the dungeons of Lam'deen. After spending hours in the darkness, with just a torch and your sword, you hear a horrendous scream. As you turn around, you see that a disgusting beast has appeared behind you.

Type "begone, foul beast!" to chase the monster away from the dungeon room

begone, foul beast!

BEGONE FOUL BEAST

nice now buy skycoin faggot

this is a creative shill at least

Even after your remarks, the foul beast will not move away from your path. What will you do now?!

*You suddenly feel a cold wind blowing in the dungeon. A familiar voice can be heard in the wind.*

"user, use this to slay the beast!"

A shiny sword appears in your hand. You can feel the magical power inside of it. On the sword you notice a familiar symbol...

Now I slay the beast!

thank you tau wizard and these digits

This is a scam BTW, most people didn't even receive their bonuses. Not to mention they have absolutely no product or skills beyond marketing to Veeky Forums

I suppose they are aware that Veeky Forums has the most intelligent forms of life on it, which is needed to understand the magical powers.

*Using the sword you slay the evil beast*

Behind the corpse of the rotten creature you find a trapdoor, which leads to a secret room in the dungeon. Congatulations, you found the treasure!

are you feeling it now?

Nice OP 8/10

thank you kind sir, may your candles be ever green

I felt it when I sold my ICO bags at 10x yes, but now I'm just trying to help Veeky Forums out.

I implore anyone thinking of investing in this scam to watch any of their youtube videos. They know jack shit, don't go into any technical detail, their Github code is garbage, and they shill constantly. Not a good combo.

I'll even link one here:
youtube.com/watch?v=PMsJfm0hSfc
Watch them bullshit through 20 minutes with out giving any real information

that's what I thought

Kek

oi that's actually interesting, my man

Yes, because IT IS A SCAM
just trying to help a nigga out, also projects like these are bad for the crypto market as a whole and will contribute to the bubble popping so I'm doing my best to discourage them

yer fud is mud

I appreciate the concern but i'm ok thx