MAKE IT STOP

MAKE IT STOP

I started crypto one week ago, right now I'm in ven, dbc and fun. The last days have been JUST.. Just.

Guess I'm learning it the hard way. Iron hand though, I'm convinced about the quality of these three coins even if the DBC Mickey mouse AI is spooky as fuck and looks like rubbish to me

So you srly wanna explain me the last 2 days die ven were JUST? Fuck it Veeky Forums is getting more and more retarded...literally Made 70% in 2 days and now a slight correction

It's the whales, man.

I invested in VEN, NEO, RPX, and DENT.
How fucked am i?

Not fucked, future millionaire

I invested in XRP TRX BITCOIN AND LITECOIN ALSO MADE MY GF DO THE SAME!!!!!!!!

>Less than 60k ven is a whale
>Have 75k ven
Does that make me a whale? It isn't even 50 BTC.

The real whale walls were at least 200k ven and there were six of them.

So correct me if I'm wrong. Buy wall is essentially making the price stay low, which makes it a good time to add more to my current investment?

sell wall duhh

Meh, just wait a day or two you stupid fucks. I am all in and still up 300% from about 3 weeks ago.

Crypto-newfag here.

What benefit do whales get from driving down/keeping prices low with a sell wall?

Seems they'd want their assets to go up some.

>implying we gonna explain this every thread for every reddit newfaggot

cuz people have no choice but to sell under their wall thus allowing the whale to buy coins low.

for example a whale could sell 50% of their stack high, then use the rest to put up big fuckoff walls to drive the price down, allowing him to buy back in lower and accumulate cheap coins

VECHAIN

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group called "/shill/". they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are VECHAIN posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like VECHAIN; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about VECHAIN are all from the same group.

It's obviously nothing than a scam.
>20 shillpoints have been added to your account

where do this wannabe fud even comes from now

Nice copy pasta waltonfag. Kek

Hi faggot!

The reason is to hold the price down so that other whales can hop on the train. Also to manipulate the market in regards of growing your investment.

Example 1.
W1: Hey dude i know of a fucking coin that will x1000.
W2: Shit my millions are on an off-shore bank and it will take 1 month to confirm.
W1: Sure faggot we will hold the price down.

Example 2.
W1: Shit if we all invest 400 billion into this the price will go so fucking high that other friends cant join in.
W2: Okay let me invest 100 bln now and the price goes up. Then you fags sellwall it down and when the price comes down W3 will join.
W3: Thanks fags.

Point.

You forgot the third reason? Get profit by buying low and selling high.

you can't stop it from $100 EOQ1

billionaires and chinese gotta get their homies in

VEN corrections are standing in place or going up 10% i love it

literally the greatest coin in history

Cant tell everything to anons. If you cant read the message why they are doing then you shouldnt be into cryptos anyways.

>Implying I am a Reddit fag.
Just a Veeky Forums newfag

T-thanks fag.

10B market cap next.