User, UFR is down from 3$ after the latest crash

Not buying right now is the biggest mistake of your life, all you have to do is go to cryptopia and put your money in it, thank me later.

10 shillpoints have been added to your balance

BBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.....sniff sniff...oh yes...quite pungent my dear.....PPPPRRRTTT....yes please come closer

Isnt it too late, do you think it can still double?

What makes ufr special from just about any random shitcoin? Why should I buy it aside from the constant meme-spamming?

two reasons
1) meme spamming
2) support piracy, fuck the kikes

just don't buy it. It's useless and won't ever be used. It's a messup and scam.

shill me, what exactly does this coin do

this coin just gets shilled hard by a discord group. they force the users to shill it twice a day to stay in the group. its supposed to be for P2P file sharing

this is honestly the easiest 10x gains of the next 30 days. Never been so comfy than i am right now with my bag of UFR

i suggest to other anons looking to retire on lowcap shit coins to look into PFR and WANDX.

this user gets it.

it's a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group called "/shill/". they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are UFR posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like UFR; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about UFR are all from the same group.

It's obviously nothing than a scam.

I see this “le discord boogeyman” in literally every thread if different coins. Is this a new pasta or what?

UFR is like printing money, if you don't like money please continue to complain.

A) Big name torrent sites are constantly subject to various DMCA takedowns and other lawsuits. Nearly every single brand in the torrenting scene has "government seized asset" plastered all over it. ThePirateBay, Kickass.Torrents, Torrentz.EU. This is not going to stop, ever, as centralized servers are peanuts in terms of work in locating them and shutting them down. This in effect makes it so that there is no stable place to get torrents from.
B) In void of these free torrent sites, all sorts of sketchy and dubious scamware sites have popped up. I can list you a list after list. This makes attaining torrents risky and not convenient.
C) The vast majority of torrents are not seeded at all. Only few, mainly new torrents, are even seeded. Want to find an album of a lesser known artist? Sorry, no seeds. Want to download legacy software? Sorry. Want to download an obscure game? Movie? Document? Nope. With UFR, seeding is incentivized.
D) Torrents are rampant with viruses. UFR will incorperate a seed-rating system which will provide incentive for people to host clean files. If the seeder hosts malicious software, then her/his rating well obviously plummet down to oblivion.
E) Finally, torrents will be very cheaply priced, for obvious reasons. I expect them to only cost 0.01$, the majority of them anyway. Who is too poor to pay such a meager fee? Only pajeets, niggers. And Jews are too greedy.

This Literally is not a meme, that´s what they call them... shill points.

dude thats total bullshit. look, if you want to find music that is not widely spread, look @ soulseek, you will get everything there. if not, look at some sceneboards, you will find it. FOR FREE.
Also UFR is not able to stop the spreading of a virus. ...I can still send my malware/ransomware and even get moeny for it when using UFR: ...you arguments are invalid .

Pajeets/Jews hate this coin

>look @ soulseek,
yeah, obviously, all normies around the world know soulseek.

only time will show its real value, but it believe, hodling tight.

Imagine a torrent site that kikes can't shut down, track, or generally fuck with in any way. People are incentivized to seed, so you don't have those fuckin 1 seeder torrents which you might as well give up on.
That's UFR

t. person who only knows the public red herring /shill/ group targeting UFR and not the real one that has been targeting LINK for months

obviously NOBODY knows UFR :D

duuuude.

also: they want to use the ethereum network. sadly ethereum network is already at 100% load and there are stuck transactions. ...if they plan to make a big filesharing project to the ethereum network it will be slow as fuck. ...not gonna wait to get a single file in hours when I can get it now and 4 free anyways :D

Imagine UFR will succeed wher kikes can sue everybody because the blockchain gives them proof that the uploader shared a copyright file.

UFR is a fucking kikecoin to CONTROL everything because ecr-20 tokens are not private, every transaction can be seen by everyone.
...fool.

Ok so if Ufr really is scam pump and dump coin why a hasn't it dropped 50% or more? You guys are really dumb with its recent rise in value how can you not use this as buying opportunity make your money and get out? Some people here just dont understand how to make money easy.

who said it is a pump and dump?

it's just a project that is technically useless and won't be used because nobody is gonna pay for software you can get for free.

...also if some torrent has no seeds, you will find it immediately hosted on some filehoster or on ftps.

UFR is useless, really. Also it will totally piss off the big releasegroups, their ethical concept is, that everything should e free. ...if you piss the releasegroups off, you won't get releases anymore.

good luck with that.

With UFR you would be paid to seed back your downloads, effectively making the download free or even profitable depending on how long you seed. This increases availability of the file.

How is this a hard concept for you?

The idea that you can currently find every file you want for free simply isn't true, and in large part that is due to lack of incentive to seed

dude everytime I was looking for a file / movie / music i found it, for free. And I am german, and I literally get every fucking movie even in german and stupid kiddiebands that aren't even known in the next village.

...also with blockchain you can track everything forever, that will de-anonymize all the big uploaders. ...nobody is gonna do that buddy.

Bump

So can every transaction on bitcoins block chain. Doeant mean i cant pull a sotashi and u not know my identity. So many bitcoin addresses are unnatatched to an identiy. Learn to fucking think

Any realistic price prediction for EOY? Will this thing float between $2 and $4 forever?

You literally cry in every single thread about UFR. Holy shit, you must be the saltiest pajeet on the entire earth. I would literally bite a bullet if I had as much antishill pent up anger at a discord as you do.

If someone invests in a coin that I think is a scam, I dont say anything. Fuck them. Can you imagine seeing someone invest in TRX or XVG and getting so upset about it you have a cry baby tantrum and spam a message board on Veeky Forums? JESUS WEPT its sad, weird and pathetic.