Moving from fucking shithole exchange Bitgrail to mid-tier exchange Kucoin killed this coin

moving from fucking shithole exchange Bitgrail to mid-tier exchange Kucoin killed this coin
moving to top tier exchange Binance will literally annihilate it back to 1$

why are you holding this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7pxtns/hi_i_did_nothing_special_for_this_community_but/
github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/
github.com/trending/c ?since=monthly
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bought in at 5$ still got gains might as well hold. doubt it'll go as low as 1$

I sold everything to buy FLASH

RCL went up 500% within the first few minutes of trading on binance, It settled down after 30 min or so.

I'm holding XRB for that first few minutes of Binance. $100 each easy. Maybe I'll pick up a few back at 15 just in case they ever figure out how to work on an exchange

this
i'm still at 500%
and i'd kick myself if this hit 100$ a coin
bought in at 4USD, holding until it falls to 5USD desu

I’m dumping this shitcoin and fuck off pretending you all kno what’s going on with muh pennant l

Is FLASH better?

hell yeah. To be fair I took out 25% for ETH but havent found something else I wanna trade for. Lookin for another 500%. What else you got?

Im starting to feel like most of you are braindead. I just looked at the raiblocks chart. It looks extremely bullish. Once sellers deplete it will have another pump. Do you faggots think its normal for a price to rise endlessly without correction?

The problem with XRB are the node bugs. REALLY REALLY holding it back right now. Thankfully the devs have expressed that they are working 100% on fixing all bugs. That seems to be their biggest priority at the moment. IF they can fix all node bugs and stabilize the wallets in time, I think this coin has a fair shot at real success. Shit even ledger waived the intergration fee and has stated they are just waiting for the raiblocks team to be ready, which I assume is after they fix the node issues. FUD all you want, I'm hodling for the long run. See you eoy when rai is $300/coin and you're panic selling your shitty portfolio to get in at $280.

I'll be honest I don't know much about the coin but from what everyone is saying it could either $1000 or 1$ lol. Somewhere in the middle maybe... ;)

VEN, ICX, ENG
planning to hold for at least another month then reevaluate, quite happy with these coins. Unless something super attractive comes along. Wbu bro?

Why do you care exactly? If you think it's shit, you sell and then go on your business.

This is why this kind of FUD doesn't make any sense.

These guys are going to kill themselves when they see their sell orders a year from now.

I literally only started last month near christmas. So XRB was the first and only crypto i bought. Now that I got lucky and did my research, I have a lot more money to play with. Still gonna hold at least 50% XRB, tryin to decide if I wanna do 25% ETH for slow and solid gains, and 25% another alt. I was thinking VEN as well. You think it's still a solid buy?

gotta ask yourself
what is the motive for making this thread

One of the devs said that they will probably have the node issue fixed today

As far as corrections go it doesn’t look like issues with nodes have made the price drop significantly. In fact the prices seem unaffected. I think this news is being used as an unecessary justification for natural correction. Price analysis > fundamental analysis, every time. Youll make some money by holding, very wise decision.

rai is a bitch

she will never give you what you want

sell this slagcoin

Honestly, seeing how the devs are working on sorting this out and how transparent they've been about the problems has actually made me even more bullish on this coin (in at $3 motherfuckers).

Not to mention all the cool shit the community is producing:
reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7pxtns/hi_i_did_nothing_special_for_this_community_but/

>inb4 reddit fag bla bla bla

this

Read up on it. And really go one step further and try some out. Get $10 off of bitgrail and open 2 wallets on raiwallet.com. Transfer it between the wallets multiple times. Once you see it in action you’ll start to understand the hype.

That’s what happen when shitcoins hit bigger exchange with more volume, people sell.

We told you.

The thing is that Kucoin doesnt have large volume, it will be very different when its on Binance and price is not as easy to manipule

bear in mind i'm 45% in VEN:

I think this coin is gonna explode - not only does it have an incredible product (tracking products through the entire supply chain - luxury goods, agriculture and also in an ethical sense. it will be able to track everything from car mileage to food temperatures within its blockchain) but the confirmed partnerships are incredible (PWC, Renault, DNV GL). There's also very strong rumours of partnerships upcoming with People's Bank of China (this would be the biggest partnership in crypto) and BMW. Heavy support from the Chinese govt. and one of their aims is to build something called a 'crypto-city' (no idea wtf this means desu, but it sounds impressive lmao)

Also, given the fact that 'locking' coins in the wallet creates THOR power which in turn creates passive income means the supply actually circulating will be a lot lower than the total. I believe whales are accumulating as much as they can to generate passive income rather than to sell it once it reaches a certain level. Ofc, this is dependant on how lucrative the thor generated is.

Solid buy mate. Definitely worth having some but as always DYOR.

need to get mine off bitgrail anyway desu. i'll do that. cheers for the advice. wish i bought more than i did so that means it's a long, long term hold for me lol

Word thanks for the response. Im convinced, getting 25% in VEN. here's something else i just read about a recent investment
reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7pzt47/jim_breyer_investing_in_vechain_is_an_absolutely/

no worries. it's gonna be a good year for us man. keep those hands strong.

Yeah that’s the only negative I see for Rai right now is the damn exchange node issues. Unfortunately I think the Binance listing could ironically be a bad thing for Rai right now because of those problems. Once it’s off exchanges it works perfectly with no issues but people could get turned off just because of the exchanges

READ MY POST AND TELL ME HOW RIGHT I AM FUCKKKKKK

Go FUD at your precious Bitcoin with 1000$ fees and slow tx which Banks bought it.
bla bla bla....
we just transfered a very large amount of xrb from one wallet to another wallet => 5-10 sec.
You can talk what ever you want.
Colin is great => github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/

github.com/trending/c ?since=monthly

Bitcoin is on 3rd and Colin on 8th

Sauce??

You are right user. I acknowledge you.

>we’re all gonna make it

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
FUCKING BITGRAIL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pay with Rai for the win

I fucking hope this thing bottoms out under $1 when it hits binance. I'll buy all of it

thanks user. was about to kms.

As much as my balls would retract back into my body in fear I kind of wish this too. My biggest regret was not buying more at $.67

> (OP)
>The problem with XRB are the node bugs. REALLY REALLY holding it back right now. Thankfully the devs have expressed that they are working 100% on fixing all bugs. That seems to be their biggest priority at the moment. IF they can fix all node bugs and stabilize the wallets in time, I think this coin has a fair shot at real success. Shit even ledger waived the intergration fee and has stated they are just waiting for the raiblocks team to be ready, which I assume is after they fix the node issues. FUD all you want, I'm hodling for the long run. See you eoy when rai is $300/coin and you're panic selling your shitty portfolio to get in at $280.
That's not holding the coin back in terms of price. 99% of ppl have zero idea about the tech or understand any of this shit. This is a good coin with good fundamentals and has development issues like every single other coin.

Not even remotely the same, flash is a litecoin fork.

> $100 each easy
lost my shit lmao