I warned you

Get in now before the SUMO train leaves you behind

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/sumoprojects/sumokoin/graphs/commit-activity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's pretty mind blowing how this is a better Monero, but sits at a $22 million market cap. It's gonna explode when people find out about it. A marketing push would put it in the top 100 easy.

Yeah the only thing lacking right now is marketing, but it's not all bad because they're focusing on development. Every milestone has been met so far on the roadmap, and the coin is getting listed on NEXT.exchange. I think natural growth will come even if there's not a lot of marketing right now.

o man i been waiting so long for Sumo to hit an exchange i was on.. then i forgot about it.. thanks for reminder that its on cryptopia.. just grabbed 500.. wish i could grab more fukkin MOON TIME.. look at ZCL a shit scam coin .. this legit privacy gonna 500 mil ez

What makes it better? Did a quick Google search but everyone is saying it is identical

Been in since 15 mill market cap OP. No sympathy when the rocket leaves the poorfags behind. They have been warned.

I'm only a miner, but I can tell you it's better for miners. The algorithm is fairer, and more decentralised

can't buy it because it's on cryptopia and those fucking jews wont open registration

This is a good summary. If you're not impressed by those features, keep in mind that it's got a market cap of $22 million compared to Monero's $6 billion, so the growth potential is insane.

I've been buying since December. Great com, one of the future moon missions for sure.

Only time I feel I've gotten in really early in a next big thing

Thanks. Might drop 5k on this one, seems solid and that MC is fucking tiny.

fairer how? because you don't need to buy rx vega cards to make a decent profit?

how do you mine this coin?

github.com/sumoprojects/sumokoin/graphs/commit-activity
not that convincing imo

yeah its balanced

search google for sumokoin mining. click one of the mining pools, then click getting started once you get to the mining pool site

you gotta download the mining software off github for your graphics card

it's all on the mining pool websites

so it's like the litecoin of monero
changes some basic parameters with little consequence but overall its the same thing and they're just trying to cash in on the hype

either way its still a micro-cap coin
risky but huge potential

They just merge all the monero commits and claim it as their own. Similar to litecoin "implementing" segwit before bitcoin. There is no way this project remotely approaches the dev talent of monero.

wow what a bro, I couldve googled that myself I guess. Is it better to mine with cpu or gpu?

You're focusing on one feature out of many, if increased ringsize was the only different feature I wouldn't be buying. They have a unique block reward system that will keep the system running and have an active mining community for years. The devs have delivered on every milestone ahead of schedule. Market cap is $22 million compared to Monero's $6 billion. The more you look into SUMO, the more interesting features you'll find.

Problem is, Monero has a huge math phd dev pool improving the currency constantly (maybe losing ground to ZEC).
Sumo is just stuck at the present.

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group called "/shill/". they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are SUMO posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like SUMO; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about SUMO are all from the same group.

It's obviously nothing than a scam.
>20 shillpoints have been added to your account

GPU

i remember when I missed out on Monero at this exact price rant (2-$20) and hated myself

learned

Then buy AEON.
Superior to sumokoin.

>Shittoken

If you're going to go through this much effort to FUD, at least do some research. It's not a token, it's a fork of Monero. Spend your time researching the coin instead of making long, retarded conspiracy posts.

Quit talking out of your ass and post proof if you're making claims like that.

thank you sir, do you want some shill points with your salad sir?