>be me 27 yo
>sweden
>2.5 year left on becoming a highschool math and chem teacher
>salary will make me 40k a month
>literally have worst social life cause nobody picks to become HS teacher here
>got into med school right now
>if i quit and change, i will be done in 5.5 years
>pay isnt even that great for the first 3 years
>ill be fucking 35 before i start earning more then I wouldve done as a teacher starting at 29

kill me pls.

>40k a month

There is not a single fucking teacher job in sweden paying 40k month.

Skrev du fel eller är du retarded?

varför pluggar du ens? skaffa ett riktigt jobb istället.

He's probably talking in krona, essentially 5k dollarydoos a month.

>tfw Pajeet living with his mom at 24
>comfy wageslave job that pays peanuts
>funnel $50/week into crypto and let it sit
We'll all make it, lads.

>going to college

Why do people do this? I'm an uneducated 24y'old south american with a senior position in a tiny German start-up.
Making 4k a month for now, could be 10k by the end of the year.

Chill job, lots or room to grow, no stress about time, can work from home. All I had to do was start with an absolute shit intern pay (750EUR a month) and work my way up in two years. I didn't even know my job existed before I started lol
I refuse to believe a native european couldn't do the same if they tried.
You're so smart, but you're so indocrinated
>muh college
Sad to see all this potential going to waste

>kill me pls
just wait, Achmed will get you with a grenade or a lorry eventually

it truly is awful. College is such a fucking meme. Can't believe I wasted so much of my money and time.

its bullshit, a new high school teacher would at max make like 25k euros a month

Sounds like you had connections or got extremely lucky.

>I didn't even know my job existed before I started lol

what you do?

fuck off Johan

You have no coins?

If you reroll now to become a doc get ready to get raped by studying and then get ready to get raped by taxes. The net salary isnt worth it in scandinavia unless you start your medical shool at 20yo

>2.5 year left on becoming a highschool math and chem teacher
>Be you in 2020 sweden
>Have a class filled with fifty arab niggers and sand niggers
>"ACHMED PUT THAT CLOCK DOWN AND FOCUS!"
>"TONGUE CLICK MC MOHAMED STOP BEHEADING THOSE DOLLS AND PAY ATTENTION!"
>"NO FAWAD, THE ANSWER TO TWO PLUS TWO ISN'T ALLAH!"
>PA SYSTEM TURNS ON
>PLEASE COMMENCE THE HOURLY PRAYER SESSION NOW!
>"OH GOD DA- ALRIGHT CLASS ARE YOU READY?"
>READY KAFIR!
>"ALRIGHT HERE WE GO, AHEM, TAKBIR!"
>ALLAHU ACKBAR!
>"TAKBIR!"
>ALLAHU ACKBAR!
>"TAKBIR!"
>ALLAHU ACKBAR!

This isn't the future you wanted, but it's the future you chose!

ya man, couldn't bring myself to do more than half a course

not doubt I got lucky, the CEO is this one of a kind dude. Gives no fucks about degrees, just wants someone who isn't a retarded and speaks English fluently.

gives me the heebie jeebies to go into details, I'm paranoid about people figuring out who I am but whatever, I work in marketing related to the gaming industry

>40k per month

at least you can fuck teen girls and hide from muhammads in snowy forests.

to clarify, I had no connections whatsoever. It was a big gamble on my part, left a sweet stable job in homeland and came to Germany for a 3 month internship. After that was over I got to work where I am now, if it didn't workout I'd have to go back, broke and unemployed lol

teachers in my (EU) country earn 800 € and new teacher earn like 570

lol enjoy getting bullied by all those "swedes"in your classes.

just buy some ufr

>a new high school teacher would at max make like 25k euros a month
Are you on acid? they will max have a monthly salary of 7-8K €

you have steel balls bro, glad it worked out

Are you for real? In the Netherlands it would be 1/10 of that starting out. It's a well known fact that teachers are underpaid here and salaries are higher in Sweden but I refuse to believe teachers can make that kind of money.

i meant 2.5k euros

educating muslim rapefugees

Your boss is probably a cuck and wanted you for diversity. But im glad for you if if you actually do good work and bring value to EU. We need more like you and less of Merkels new friends

Well you better buy 3 crypto now and you have a good reason and occupation for the next 3 years to not sell anything. That's how you hold my Viking

thanks man, I'm glad it worked out, shit terrified me.

funny enough, the richest most stable people I knew, with solid careers were the ones telling me to do it

meanwhile Im studying law and have severe depression, fucking hate my life. worst part my initial invesment in crypto has only been 100% since 3 weeks, im a failure in everything.

Getting out of your comfort zone and taking calculated risks is how you get ahead. Good for you. Some of us on Veeky Forums need to work on the calculated bit though.

hey man i almost bought kcs at 1 dollar, i would have had hundreds of thousands of dollars by now if i actually did it

im only up like 80% and ive been in the game for 3 months. would have been up a lot more if i didnt panic sell during the christmas crash though. just keep on trying man, if i cant get this to work i'll probably kill myself as im disabled and cant get on disability

Man med school is not worth it if you wanna make bank.

Its hard af, after you finish it you have to do interns for years for low pay, and in your case you re gonna be what like 38-39 and all that for just an ordinary family medicine doctor.

Not to mention you gotta work with shitskins, old and sick people.

If you are going for a high school math I supose you are doing some sort of Math degree, why not combine it with CS, you dont even need the 3 years old bachelor degree, I know plenty of people switch from math or physichs degree to CS since its essentially the same shit, we all do math, you just have ti keep up with like 5-6 important classes from CS which you can learn in a year if you try hard and dont slack off.

Do the coding for a decade and then transition to managment like all people do.

Just my 0.00000000000001 Btc

you know what the funny part is? I can pass as a German until I open my mouth, he's the non-white.
chill dude though, pretty red pilled, says he's proud to be German.

>We need more like you and less of Merkels new friends
I just try my best man, learning the language, integrating. I gotta be honest though, sometimes it's hard. I live in a major city, and the trendy thing to do is for young germans to hate on Germany, sad.
rural towns are the shit though!

reading your post makes me so sad my man.
we're literally struggling to hire people, all you need is a positive attitude, speak English, accept a low pay at first. just that.
but we keep getting burned, it's sickening, all the decent people are falling for the >muh college prank and we can't hire them.
I see so many bright anons that would fit the role perfectly

not to mention that the whole industry is run by big pharma and 90% of treatments are utter shit and just make people sicker

Stop thinking short term and count your blessings. Depression sucks but you have plenty going for you.

Shut up honestly you semite. You dont belong here nor your friends. Stop making zillion excuses, you are a leech and taking the green fruits of a tree which has been growing for the past thousands of years.

Nothing worse than economic refugees, a identitless, honourless parazites.

Argentino here, me das una mano? Te fuiste sabiendo algo? Osea tenias conocimiento de marketing o algo previo? Gracias

I would quit, get a job and study partime.

>trendy thing to do is for young germans to hate on Germany, sad.
Yea IT-startup culture is infested with that shit even more than the general public especially Berlin

>semite
oy vey

The irony of this post is that pay thousands in taxes every month, so I'm probably funding your neet bux. lol

If you are in college, look for student organizations that organize exchanges. I won't tell you which, but if you're clever you'll find them.
Look for a spot in Germany that requires spanish speaking. Apply apply and apply, work on your application letters.
save a lot of money before you come, you'll be paid very little. I literally wouldn't have made it if my gf (god bless this woman) hadn't borrowed me money to pay rent a few times. I compensate her now that I have doe

>Yea IT-startup culture is infested with that shit even more than the general public especially Berlin

I count my lucky stars it's not like that yet in my area, we can still say a client is "being too much of a jew" out loud and half a laugh

> i pay taxes so that means I belong here

Cope. At the end of the day you are brown poor souless semite leach coming here.

I bet you tryhard being German, trying to dress well, hide your non white characteristics, tweak your accent but Europeans have learned how to smell a semite long ago.

Media convinces you that everyone loves you and its all okeyy teheee, and here I was yesterday pasing in Bavaria and drinking my beer on some neo nazi kamerad pamfplets on table, ironic diner was highest rated in that part of town.

What a miserable cunt.

You two semites came here in pair, how cute.

Yeah but you'll be a doctor, so fuck it