I’m fucking still waiting for the $10 you guys lied to me

I’m fucking still waiting for the $10 you guys lied to me

I Promise i Will fullfill your dreams. Just hodl

You'll be waiting until next year at least.

We're 12 days into Q1. Chill out faggot

"Hey Stacey, want anything from Starbucks?"
>"Yeah, I want a mocha roastie supreme! But can you go get it for both of us, I don't want to stop watching Netflix!"
"Sure, can you send me some money though? My credit card is almost empty, I spent everything on Chad!"
>"Yeah, I just go this new app "Request Network". Download it and send me a request!"
"Wow, I just got it too! I'll put in a request. Hmm, that's weird Stace, it's saying I need "REQ tokens". Wtf is that?"
>"Uh, this app is so fucking weird. WEIRD AND CREEPY. Why do I need a token to send money? How do I even get them?"
"Just delete it Stace and use venmo. That app was made by virgins and creepy ugly losers."

Its like you read some half decent fud, took 6 ambien, then tried to write it down from memory

Uninformed FUD is the worst FUD user,
REQ will use Kyber to buy REQ Tokens to fulfill the Fees while normies will only see "Fees" and the rest is handled without them knowing

REQ being over 75 cents defeats the whole purpose of the coin. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over 75 cents?

When did this meme came out?

REQ being over 75 cents defeats the whole purpose of the coin. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over 75 cents?

REQ being over 50 cents defeats the whole purpose of the coin. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over 50 cents?

REQ being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the coin. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group called "/shill/". they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are REQ posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like REQ; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about REQ are all from the same group.

It's obviously nothing than a scam.
>20 shillpoints have been added to your account

>he believed pajeets
serves you right

Is this accurate? Can I get some verification

he posts this in every thread, its a new maymay

everything said on /biz is 100% accurate.. I can assure you this is an accurate statement, because i am writing it via /biz, and everything on /biz is 100% accurate.

DYOR you fucking faggot

>REQ gets hyped by non-tech bandwagoners who see "Y Combinator" and freak out
>mfw they didn't know Y Combinator's business model is to throw pennies at a bunch of shit and profit off the 1/100 of them that doesn't flop

A good twist on the classic copypasta

i would normally agree with this but ycombinator only invested into 3 cryptocompanies one of which is coinbase which raises the quality of their backing somewhat

acceptance rate for ycombinator is 2%

yes, only a few startups are actually successful, but in no way does that mean that they're not vetted

There are so many "idea guy" dreamer faggots in the tech space that 2% of the "highest quality" shit is still going to be mostly shit. If you've ever had to deal with startup wannabes regularly you'd know 99/100 of them are literally Ryan from The Office except without any of the charisma.

Veeky Forums needs the r9k rule

>r9k rule

What's that

In theory it means users are not supposed to be able to make the same post twice. In practice it means users append some gibberish to the end of their posts before sending them. This board needs an improved r9k that's run through a neural net which assigns a post some kind of "similarity score" which needs to be below a set threshold.

it stops people from posting copy pasta

if you post pasta, you will be muted. the more pasta you post, the longer the mute

>There are so many "idea guy" dreamer faggots in the tech space that 2% of the "highest quality" shit is still going to be mostly shit. If you've ever had to deal with startup wannabes regularly you'd know 99/100 of them are literally Ryan from The Office except without any of the charisma.

I agree.

>"If you've ever had to deal with startup wannabes regularly"...

This is why I love anonymous internet forums. You can't actually know who I am, or exactly why that comment is so funny.

This is such an on point description of people thinking the masses will adopt this

It's true I am member please sell to me your bags sir

Kek'd

Hahahaha r u the same guy who posts like all this FUD in a strange dialogue format every time. I think this man is trolling or possibly a retard

This is the new copy/pasta the pajeet that posts his discord group does now.

its literally my only coin, its to late to give up on this shit

me too, HODL

It's almost like you could apply this to a certain obscure coin worth 1200$ atm.

Not me man this is the first time I've posted this. I guess other people are catching on to the REQxit scam