Dragonchain

Dragonchain (DRGN) is starting to go up on KuCoin.

The rumour is this coin will be listed on Binance before the end of this month. Palm Beach also issued a recommendation to buy DRGN 4 days ago.

Accumulate now. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CjeyHpDPvIE?t=19m15s
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=UEogdXPaxeY
dragonchain.com/team/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The pump came and the dump is just starting don't buy his bags. The Disney galore brought this to $5 and that's not enough to sustain this

Don't tell you legitimately believe an erc20 token can replace ethereum as the de facto ico platform

If you believe this, you must not know what an erc20 token even is

>Dragonchain
>Pump and dump
Pick one, user.

>The Disney galore brought this to $5
I think you should read about DRGN first before spreading false information. Dragonchain was made in the Disney lab, but now it's not associated with Disney anymore. Read up more on dragonchain.com.

What brought DRGN to $5 was just people started to notice this coin and then Palm Beach issued a buy recommendation on it. You know Palm Beach won't shill shitcoins like McAffee, right?

>erc20 replacing ethereum

L O L

if it was a pump n dump it would have dumped a long time ago, idiot

hello there newfag. i'm guessing you never heard of an ERC20 token moving to its own main chain, like qtum? please kill yourself :^)

Don't even bother with these morons. DRGN will explode without them. We don't need their money. Whales will keep this going to the moon.

These dudes obviously don't know about Dragon Slumber Score. That's the main reason this is going to be a top 25 coin within a month. ICO investors wouldn't dare touch their DRGN at the very least until the LIFE ID later this month.

you're crazy, this is going to be in top 10 marketcap before end of 2018

The look lateral ico looks incredible. I don't want to tell you guys about it because my kyc hasn't gone through yet

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group called "/shill/". they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are DRGN posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like DRGN; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about DRGN are all from the same group.

It's obviously nothing than a scam.
>20 shillpoints have been added to your account

*pinch*
I BOUGHT THIS AT 5.50 NOOOOOOOOO

Ever heard of ICX? 'The Korean Ethereum'?

Yeah you guys are right. Shilling good coins to ungrateful Veeky Forumstards is a waste of time. Their $400 portfolio won't do much to DRGN's market cap anyway.

Haha nice. Now I can afford a toilet with my shillpoints. Just remember me and this thread when DRGN hits $20 once Binance lists it.

What the fuck are you talking about?

in the future well look back and think that 5.50 is disgustingly cheap. It is like how people thought $50 was expensive for ethereum user.

>he actually believes dragonchain will move to its own blockchain
>even when the devs say they wont

AAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

youtu.be/CjeyHpDPvIE?t=19m15s

look at 19:20

>Goldman Sachs
>still not buying this

>I BOUGHT THIS AT 5.50 NOOOOOOOOO

1 month later

>I BOUGHT THIS AT 10 NOOOOOOOOO

3 months later

>I BOUGHT THIS AT 25 NOOOOOOOOO

Sold 500k

"we'll swap to our own blockchain"
fucking moron

1 billion MC shilling disney not when disney

genius

Isn't VEN moving from an erc20 tolken as well? I think that has been mooning for several weeks. I bought in at 1.50 :)

This is so unprofessional.

Street shitter spotted

Fuck you and fuck Dragonchain.

I'm not gonna support anything that came out of SJW ridden Disney's asshole. They will put some retarded SJW agenda in before skills, and hire retard woman and transexual developers instead of men to fill up their diversity quota.

are you stupid? did you exit out of the video mid-sentence?

imagine being this sad

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group. they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are DRGN posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like DRGN; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about DRGN are all from the same group.

I don't even hold any DRGN, but at least try when you FUD

It's correct that the team has no plan to move DRGN to its own blockchain for now.

But one thing you should know: That does NOT stop DRGN to be used by the people/investors. Being an ERC20 token does NOT eliminate the function of the DRGN tokens.

DRGN acts as the gateway for US citizens to participate in ICOs. There are now more than 150 projects waiting in the Dragonchain Incubator. They will do their ICOs on DRGN platform. That's what matters.

These Incubator projects will create demand for the DRGN tokens. US citizens who want to participate in Look Lateral or LifeID ICOs will buy DRGN tokens.

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group. they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are DRGN posts here 24/7.

Go back to your shitty subreddits you subhuman redittards, and take your worthless normie coins with you!

Wow look at all these pathetic, baseless FUD.

Looks like some people really don't want to see DRGN mooning now.

Are you guys still accumulating or what?

>t. NEET

The fell for the
>muh Dinsey
>muh American Ether
scam...

The nice with them...

ICX is moving to it's own blockchain in a few days

But I'm also into DRGN

Here, people. Watch this short video and make your own conclusion about Dragonchain:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=UEogdXPaxeY

This is a very legit project backed by team members with professional backgrounds:

dragonchain.com/team/

i missed ICX and still don't forgive muhsf

Yes, I am a NEET
So what wagie?

Why would you think that something needs to displace ethereum to generate mid term value?

No, those dickheads are shilling UFR.