Your MOONSHOT AudioCoin (ADC)

Should you invest?

>small market cap almost tipping on $30m USD
>limited exchanges (for now)
>partnered with Bjork for their album release late last year
>switching blockchain from their own to Blockpool (based on ARK)
>blockpool have been focusing resources on ‘Delegated Proof of Stake’ and ‘Smart Contracts’
>boasting partnership deal between AudioCoin and "one of the largest music studio and equipment sales companies in the world" This has been SIGNED
>in talks to get listed on other exchanges
>website being refreshed
>full rebrand imminent
>festival partnerships
>aurovine integration
>team has been around for AT LEAST 2 years working on this project

How many fucking reasons do you need Veeky Forums? Do your OWN research. This project will be taking off soon with or without you.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/blockpool/some-frequently-asked-questions-c1bdadb80d47
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DELET im making my own version of this which will be better

Rumor has it that they will partner with Yamaha.

already in

they better not fuck up the parnership announcement like everyone else does
fuckin shit

make it then I will

Big deal was signed yesterday. Press release is being written as we speak. It's time to jump on this ship if you haven't already. The crash that halted the moon before isn't around to stall these thrusters anymore.

beardbro cares about this coin. This isn't your run of the mill low market cap pump n dump scam. This coin has been around for years and is only recently starting to get the recognition it deserves. These devs care about making a successful product and are working day in and day out.

If fucking VOISE could reach 1000 satoshi without any deals or artists, so can this from current 250 satoshi
You gotta be blind not to get into this now

Balls deep.

> coin is 2.5 years old
> 24h volume from 50k to 2.5m in 1 day

nice shill bro

Was about to make a shill thread on this. Got 60K of it. Really like this one.

>roadmap

Time to jump on board Veeky Forums. Cheap buy in, an okay exchange and it's not on KuCoin, Binance, or Bittrex.... yet.

Just imagine how much this will jump when added to major exchanges following this partnership announcement (assuming the announcement is good).

Sure it's risk, but the team has been around a couple of years with this project and haven't given up. This is the kind of dedication you want from a crypto team.

The blatant and low effort shilling (some of which looks like it's being done by bots) for this shit is not indicative of real world adoption or success, I rode this shit for soem short term gains, but pulled out when I saw how far the shill really goes.

Honestly, go look at the 6 page google docs "white paper," the entirely inactive github, talk on the discord to the "dev." You will see this shit is fishy as fuck. It also did not hold up well when things went into the red recently.
DYOR and be careful with this thing. You will most likely see short term gains, but this is definitely not healthy promotion or a healthy project.

All the shills will now call me FUD and reply with copy pasted responses from the discord "dev" as they have in the past dozen threads when someone points out these glaring issues

As soon as this hits bigger exchanges it's an easy 10x. Bought in two days ago.

>done by bots
>posts the exact same rant everyday with the same image

Got a source for that?

Or you can buy opus which is way fucking better u shills

It's also in #official-announcements on Discord

>OPUS

OPUS is a scam. They blocked me from telegram and slack when I asked about development.

Nothing in GitHub.
Bunch of fresh-out-of-college faggots looking for a quick buck.

Not FUD, facts.

Have fun with your bags man, sorry

Glad I got into AudioCoin instead.

confirmed.

> He doesn't know that this is the blockpool dev's biggest project

I expect pink wojaks in the next few days from you and anyone else who doesn't get in now.

OPUS has no real product. Audiocoin is beating them to market and that's all it takes.

Bought 53k on Tuesday and already have almost a 2x on it. Great future ahead for ADC.

Literally a moonshot and people are still going to shit all over this token. It always happens. Have a look at the people that shit on req, chainlink, bounty0x, deepbrainchain, upfiring, etc.

There will ALWAYS be scared people that aren't going to jump on board and will call out 'scam'. Fact is the team has been around for a long time with this project, things are in the works. Bjork partnership was only 2 months ago, they garnered industry publicity from this event.

>bjork has 776K followers on twitter
>228k subs on youtube
>3.2m followers on facebook

She isn't MASSIVE, but she is big enough to create crypto noise in the music industry. AudioCoin has been there to make this noise.

You're a deadset fool not to get in while it's low.

Wow an actual non-shit shitcoin. Just bought 25k, let's go boys

I can see it being a lot like Bandcamp in the future.

medium.com/blockpool/some-frequently-asked-questions-c1bdadb80d47

Finally not some noob's project. Guess I'll get 100K

that said, the community still seems pretty small, although a lot of big names are in

The most blatant shilling I've ever seen. Do not buy into this fucking shill PnD coin that's already being pumped.

>pumped

Pajeet spotted

Just checked market depth, no signs of pnd. Both buying and selling walls are tiny, so this might be a good time to get into this

You're just being an indian poorfag who can't buy anything at the right moment and then starts crying over everything after losing money on 70 different privacy-oriented coins

All hail our queen commander...she will guide us thru many moons...and beyond...

>bjorkcoin
>bjorkcoin
>bjorkcoin

Post your bjorkies if you got em boys

If the rumored partnerships are true this should moon in a few weeks.

How much for this to mature before staking?

Ok, found info

8 hours before staking

You can diss my shilling but just trying to get everybody here some gains before AudioCoin hits the mainstream and the normies get to it...

do not buy this
complete shitcoin being dumped as we speak. I repeat, this coin is solely used for PnDs

Damn, if there are staking rewards, and this coin does blow up, getting more coins might be a good idea. That's an if, though.

It’s going up lol. Enjoy missing out

Chainlink is objectively garbage

In deep.

This shit is gonna moonshot 700% once the normies catch on

Half of the angle IS the normie angle.

>It has the validation from a major celeb which is important to them.
>Its easy to understand...literally MUSIC.
>Has already had major media coverage including Forbes, Musically, Engadget, Huffpo, Independent.

Now imagine the possibilities of partnering with music festivals like Coachella, Lollapallooza, etc...where all normies live and breathe...

Bjorkcoin will hit ATH tonight. Get in now boys or forever hold your TRX bags.

Anyone know how to get the ADC wallet to sync? I tried fixing by manually adding the nodes but I keep getting a method error

So thin to 300 sat...giddyup!

Just wait til it gets on a normie exchange

I bought this and dunped it after it went up quite a bit. Its a total shit coin. the community on discord was designing the fucking logo. are you kidding me? no. no. no. no. That is not how a functioning company works. the community is pumping it on their own off of rumors of a partership. Partnership with who and wtf would this rando coin have to do with music. its not even a service like voise or opus(scam or not)

Also what god damn use case does this shit have. at all. music is literally dead. normies aint switching from spotify anytime soon.

good luck if you actually buy this garbage now. you're asking to get fucked

did paccoin go 100x due to its use cases and engineering team?

true, this market is irrational, but if your point is "once normies catch on".... theres nothing for them to catch onto. the website is dogshit. If the discord is designing the damn logo i dont forsee a normie baiting website in the near future.

The only thing that might send the price up is fomo, fine if that happen... then set a sell and be ready for the dump.... doubt it will at all.

but wtf do I know. crypto doesnt logic most of the time.

>muh music is only for spotify

>music instruments
>music festivals
>musicians/celeb endorsements
>record labels

Come on bud

And were mooning btw.

Um. Work in the music industry

Theres literally no usecase here for labels or festivals or instruments. at all.

have fun with the mooning but if you're trying to make the case there is an actual use for this bullshit thats full retard

>dogecoin, old as fuck
>nothing but memery

Still has made people money. I wish I hadn't lost the 30,000 I used to have. Actually worth a little now.

If ADC can put together a few partnerships and a mediocre platform, it'll moon. Even if they can't find their way out of a dark room, fomo will still make early buyers money.

entirely agree with you while also thinking its total garbage.

I don't expect everybody to see the value of this project.

The purpose of the AudioCoin is for new ways of buying, transacting and consuming music content. It's integrating with the Blockpool Blockchain for real world consumption and transaction based interactions. Aurovine needs a rework admittedly. This re-invigoration of AudioCoin through the community will hopefully bring much needed attention to this market.

The value is there. Just because Veeky Forums isn't jizzing all over this token, doesn't mean there is no value. It takes balls to be an early adopter, it might not moon for a month but when it does you will be wishing you had some bags :)

> Founders Ken Foster & Dave Blundell
> Also Founders of BPL
> Incoming fork to BPL sidechain confirmed because it's literally the same people working on both coins
> Incoming partnerships
> Multiple Software Devs that have been around since the beginning that believe in their coin

Why not buy?

Got 80K two days ago, already green

How many hours a day do you spend bashing this coin. Its every thread you'r bashing. No one gives a fuck that you are in the music industry. If you need attention, go play with your dog faggot. ADC is on a guaranteed moon mission.

I'm a musician and I have worked in the industry. What labels, festivals and music celebs ache for the most is relevancy. Crypto is blowing up and will be adapted in all areas of our life. The hype sells itself. That the state of crypto nowadays and it will only get crazier once more normies flock en masse (already happening). You're coming at it rationally and I get you. Maybe you’re a crypto purist. But the market is not rational, you said it yourself. Crypto will be a part of our everyday life…and any type of business will follow behind it. Follow the money.

Now someone should promote their subreddit to /r/cryptocurrency

Bjorkcoin getting all those industry deals

GET
IN
OR
STAY
POOR

Huge gains from earlier today, still gotta wait for those partnerships in a few days tho, then we are mooning x10 at least

You guys should be buying ADST instead. Low marketcap, low supply, passive income coin.

Is 120K enough for a Lambo?

>mfw you still haven't bjorkcoin

DAMN, so they already worked with Imogene Heap?

This is gettinf huuge

I actually was bullish about this coin days ago then... I looked into it more and dunped at a healthy profit because I saw the discord chat designing the new logo.... So its not me youre thinking about.

You are 100% right. I still dont see what this crypto offers that would be relevant to music at all (which is just 90% ad placements now) but yea... a celeb endorsement would moon this dumb shit.

look this coin is dumb. but at the same time could make you money. thats like 90% of crypto. have fun. whatevs. I made my money off of it. Hope you guy do too.

This guy FUDing hard whole day

sold his coins low LOL

Pajeet confirmed, go fuck a goat

ARCADE FIRE TOO

where can i buy this shit

Um last 40 min does not = all day

happily sold at .042

apparently FUD = not seeing an actual use-case where a partnership makes sense (outside of a retarded celeb endorsement).

fuck i mean the discord chat was desiging the logo and sayin they were gonna go shill all over Veeky Forums and reddit.

whatever, now im just helping this bs stay on the front page. man this place can be fucking retarded

I got it on Cryptopia

LTC transfers are fastest btw, ETH takes a while

I was apart of the group shilling this. Everyone got in sub 50 sats and commenced the shilling. Now most have dumped between 150-300 sats. The dev is in on it.

I agree that this could be hype just because dude music lmao but what does this shit actually do

New tomorrow? The company did say mere days away from big announcement 4 days ago. Fasten your seat belt, bros!

Nah, it's impossible to sell a even 1BTC with such a low volume user

If they put a sell order the price would go down LOL

Poor effort at FUDing user

This is only going up

Anyone staking this coin? Is it worth it?

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group called "/shill/". they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are ADC posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like ADC; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about ADC are all from the same group.

It's obviously nothing than a scam.
>20 shillpoints have been added to your account

I am, but it have yet to receive any rewards

Guess it will be worth it once it goes up 5x in at the end of month

Don't be a dumb fuck. Its just normie pumpers loving their ADC. Whats not to love?

Go back to your smelly OPUS thread. Poo in loo.

Silly. I was in /shill/ a day ago before they kicked me out for not shilling UFR. They still hadn't decided which shitcoin was next. They are going to choose it in mid-feb and were forcing everyone in the group to shill UFR even though many didn't hold it. Basically working for them for free to be a part of their group until they decided the next shitcoin. And it will most probably will be PFR.

Better slap the ask, 300sats getting gobbled up. Big announcement imminent. It's gonna be like normies playing hungry hungry hippos when that news hits. Get filled!

I've created my own post the last couple of days trying to get you btards some gains. Go blow your cash on paccoin then, seems to be your kinda game.

Damn already made 50% since yesterday, this will be an easy x10 with the announcement

easy 10x thank goodness cryptopia opened there registration or I would have missed this moon

THIS! CONFIRMED PND SCAMMERS. SHIT IS WORSE THAN NEO GOLD.

Might be the right time to reg rid in my VEN bags

No PND. No /shill/. No scam. Nothing but a bunch of bjorkies on Veeky Forums

>bjorkcoin

Hopped in at 290 satoshi

Holding for a few weeks at least

We're supporting something with an actual use case and an actual base. Fuck me right?

Yep, just a bunch of Bjorkies bros making that paper. These stupid bashers are just trying to get their weak ass bids filled. Hold em tight!

EOY Bjorkcoin $2

amen

>bjorkmoon

Could easily reach that

I think that Yankee (XBY dev) and Drifters_ said that it could go even higher with their info

All investing is risk. You manage your levels of risk, for a small investment you can get a couple 1,000 of these tokens. If it doesn't do anything then what is lost?

If the partnerships that are being signed are as big as we anticipate them to be, this thing will hit the thermosphere at least. It's still under NDA but is in the works. I'm interested in seeing who else is partnering with AudioCoin. What if it is a semi-reputable musician? I anticipate we will see 20c -at least-.

I'm just giving you guys the heads up, totally your choice to get on board or not. If it takes off then you're welcome.

311 sats...Huge announcement about to be dilivered. "mere days away" 4 days ago. Watch the wires.

I don’t know about that, user. Keep in mind the use of the coin.

if this doesnt drastically go up tomorrow I will go to each one of your places tomorrow and rape your dad and gently kiss your sister asshole