HPB

Easiest money you will ever make. Partners with union pay (bigger then visa/mastercard combined), just started trading like yesterday. Easiest money you will ever make. Bibox keeps crashing, literally can't handle this shit. Look into it. Or dont. I'm going to the moon either way!

Oh and it's going on kucoin soon ;)

delete...or is it too late :( next stop $25

dont listen guys, he's trying to get you to buy his bags.

Everything in this post is literally speculation, partnerships aren't confirmed at all. Kucoin still isn't confirmed either. This is literally a a bitcoin built on ERC20 that's name is a bunch of buzzwords at the moment

Delet this. Just kidding, I already accumulated :)

1) vaporware, HPB does not actually arrive until 2019 at the earliest, what exists now is not even close to the promised final product, what is on exchanges is merely a fundraising scheme for the project, such as it is

2) unionpay is not actually partnered with them for use on their platform, HPB is one of dozens of different technologies that unionpay is looking at as a solution. The y are in 'talks' only

3) bibox is crashing because it is hot garbage, not because hpb volume (which is low)

Im going to delete this in 10 mins to prove how little I care if you buy it haha. Sites been down all day since it cant handle it. Up for 30 mins and i went up 24%. Crashed again. Please do not buy this coin. I dare you.

oh and just look at the cmc chart, this is a classic pnd in progress

if you have HPB already exit in the next couple of hours while you can take profit, because it will get dumped very soon

best of luck

STOP SHILLING THIS NIGGAS AND NICE FUD YOU STILL WANNA BUY?

Bibox has only been around for like a week, makes sense there will be problems. It's basically a chinese binance. I think it looks great.

"Fud"

shut the fuck up, faggot discord shill

enjoy your profits on your pnd

Binance is already Chinese you stupid nigger

wasnt talking to you but to this market is all based on speculation anyway and having all these partners and vc investments makes it an easier moon

This is gonna pump and dump like the other chinese scam copy, iot chain.

Oh. lol. Well it looks kinda like binance aka its clean af

it literally says they're partnered in the white paper lol. I guess telegram is more legit then those silly whitepapers though huh?

> looks at the road map
> Goes online 2019
Good luck holding this coin for that long. You retards, 1 month is a long time in crypto, imagine 1 year

>"millions of transactions per second"

>ETH does like 5 to 7 right now
>NEO wants to reach 10,000 per second
>Zilliqa, which focuses like mad on tx per second and is going to implement sharding, hit 2,400 per second in their testnet and considered this to be "promising"

so you bought Chinese vaporware and need someone to buy your bags

fucking delusional retards loooooooool

are you mad because you didnt listen to my shill thread yesterday, where its up 70% today?

If its a PnD why is it the 31st most volume traded coin on CMC right above Walton? Is Walton also a PnD?

Stay broke faggots.

BTW I dont want retarded pajeets investing in the same coin I am so please invest in something like UFR or TRON that is made for fags like you.