HOW ARE YOU NOT SEEING THIS?

Isnt the hole point of crypto to create a new form of currency? a world wide currency?
All these "coins" created daily are just apps with new Tech 99% will be used with fiat when alts dye.

THIS one doest it all, all your shit "apps" will run on this sistem.
Best dev team in the world with a focused CEO in producing results This Will change the world - CARDANO - will be money as we know it.

chek their website cardanohub.org/en/home/

CHECK THIS OUT : iohk.io/
This isnt even a shill ITS KNOWLEDGE fags

Riding this until im driving my fuking lambo in the hills laughing at you poorfags

Other urls found in this thread:

iohk.io/projects/cardano/
iohk.io/
4y03.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you arent in ADA and sub right this minute, you hate money.
Currently 75% ADA
25% SUB
Get in on this now and ride the wave.

but.. what does it do?

Im not gona shill this i dont have to its all on this link
worth a full read

this is the last time you will see me post about this - im hording

iohk.io/projects/cardano/

Completely open source and patent-free, Cardano was built in a spirit of collaboration. And engineered for efficiency and scalability, the Cardano ecosystem is developing out into the most complete and most useful cryptocurrency ever constructed.

If I get in on this today when can I expect to make money? I’ve been eyeballing it here and there and it hasn’t been doing shit

It will be 5 dollars end if year minimum, unless the whole market tanks.

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group. they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are ADA posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like ADA; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about ADA are all from the same group.

It's obviously nothing than a scam.

shit ain't marketable dude

university / scholastic shit don't win

somebody else markets better or has connections in business enterprise and wins

rather have this overpriced than TRON tho

Nothing. Complete vaporware

Vanishes during transfers to exchanges

>hole

And this hole, it gives you power over me?

yes

>iohk.io/
NIGGA, this website is the dankest shit ive seen. Thanks, just bought 100k.

Fug never bought it because cardano just sounds like a dumb name

memecoin

save your money

PRICE PREDICTION TIME FAGGETS

good work m8. someones gotta stifle the flurry whilst we continue to accumulate. keep at it.

It's not a dumb name at all:

Gerolamo (or Girolamo,[2] or Geronimo) Cardano (Italian: [dʒeˈrɔlamo karˈdano]; French: Jérôme Cardan; Latin: Hieronymus Cardanus; 24 September 1501 – 21 September 1576) was an Italian polymath, whose interests and proficiencies ranged from being a mathematician, physician, biologist, physicist, chemist, astrologer, astronomer, philosopher, writer, and gambler.[3] He was one of the most influential mathematicians of the Renaissance, and was one of the key figures in the foundation of probability and the earliest introducer of the binomial coefficients and the binomial theorem in the western world. He wrote more than 200 works on science.

Cardanus, Cardanal,

the more you know! I actually didn't know that and thought it was just a dumb name too lol.

It's already peaked. No interest in buying bags.

its still introducing itself, soon it will be perfect

Yeah, it will be big, but I'm not buying now.

this is what the old Veeky Forums was, if you didnt know what most posts mean, you are fucked.

what you're calling a peak is buyer's interest based on the plan. as that plan begins to be realized that peak is going to look like frodo's little hovel at bag end. first major stopping point at the castle at Rivendell is gonna peg Cardano at 3 - by the time cardano gets close to a full implementation it's going to be riding the back of those giant eagles straight up into the stratosphere - at that point you're looking at $5-$10 ADA.

screenshot this

god how many times are we gonna see this copypasta. send that one back to the meme of the week club, it ain't workin' anymore

>$10 ADA
No way user lol

I thought the same when bitcoin was $500

Ripple over $1

No way user lol

Literally a post I saw a couple of weeks back before the pump

Palm Beach Confidential expects it to 2x within 3-4 weeks.

Lol, no it’s not idiot. Why don’t you tell us about UFR some more tho ;)

Dont reply to him. Just an assmad pajeet holding a shitcoin tht went -5% today and missed out on ADA and doesn't have the balls to FOMO buy.

Receive FREE .50 mBTC BitCoin & Software To Create More!

You will receive 0.05 mBTC once your register with your email address and password. Your free BitCoin at today’s prices is worth $6.77. That’s right, you receive $6.77 absolutely free just for becoming a member. There is no purchase necessary.

Once you login, then you download a free software program called “Smart Miner” which, once installed on your 64-bit PC, will begin CREATING Bitcoin!

I signed up today and am already creating BitCoin and everything was totally FREE. The software will run a benchmark to determine your CPU’s strength for mining. If the benchmark process gets hung up, add an exception to your virus protection program.

Do not worry if you do not understand Bitcoin or how it works. There is much more information at the link in the tweet. You will finally be involved with Bitcoin at no cost to you.

Even if you do not have a PC (does not work on Mac) then you can still earn more Bitcoin by using their affiliate program. This program allows you to earn a percentage of Bitcoin from the people you tell who join and mine for Bitcoin.

EVERYTHING IS FREE!

Please click the link, review all the information, and join to get $6.77 worth of Bitcoin. There is no cost to using the affiliate program. There are no gimmicks, no fees, no BS.

Go now and get your $6.77!

4y03.com /free-bitcoin/

He would be stupid not to buy now. Coins gonna be $1.15 tomorrow. It’s literally still on sale.

Cardano bound to fail in long term if Charles Hoskinson stays on. He has a track record of being horrible to work with:

-Fired from his Ethereum CEO position in 6 months.
-Co-founded bitshares and left on bad terms. The other bitshares co-founder has nothing good to say about him.
-Tried to use ETC to line is pockets.
-Now at IOHK.

Make your money now, but do not long. He will destroy any potential Cardano has if he stays on.

may as well dump your bags now, this shit is basically a pos etherium classic clone with a fancy wallet