Help me ONE TIME

All Veeky Forums has done for me is fucking shill me shitcoins and make me lose heaps of money. Don't be a bunch of apes in a cage and give me useful fucking advice ONE TIME. I matched someone on tinder who fits my ideal ''perfect picture'' of a woman. WHAT DO I DO BROS

show them your blockfolio

Anne melden

take this shit to r9k and never come back

show her your dgb bags

fuck off
if this wasn't one of the most basic looking white girls I've ever seen I might have said otherwise

show her your blockfolio it works every time.

Make yourself into the best possible version of yourself. One day you'll turn around and see crowds of people who want your attention and affection

Pump and dump.
Good luck man, but this isn't /soc/

fpbp
/fucking thread

gemaakt voor bbc

/biz is a business discussion board not a self help seminar faggot

MODS

shes 18, youre probably 18.

and using tinder

you fucking lost already

>Not using your blockfolio as your profile pic on all roastie banging sites

Not gonna make it bros. I've been banging 10/10s the past month for the price of a happy meal

instant unmatch bros... only 200% my portfolio in 3 weeks

i sit on Veeky Forums all day and make losses on daytrading, how can i better myself?

idc retard, ever heard of personal taste, she has big tits

no Veeky Forums shilled me with pajeetcoins, I need compensation

This desu, if you don't use your fat stacks of ETH, LINK and REQ to pick up thots you will literally never make it.

lmao get a load of this loser

All girls use dating apps nowadays

Whatever you think that is. Just focus on self improvement. The best advice for people looking for love is just to stop looking. Let it find you.

i use tinder because I have social anxiety, I start shaking, turn red and get sweaty palms when I first talk to a stranger in real life, that's why I like tinder, because I cant get to know the person before I meet irl.

Op stop being a fuking dumb bitch ass faggot, there cant be good females on tinder
>focus on your financial future
>fuck top class mature expensive hookers
>you can always adopt a child or use surrogate vagina for your future child
dont make our mistakes op
delete all that social app shit and FOCUS motherfucker

dont listen to that user he's retarded. All girls use dating apps. Trying to find a cute gf on the streets or in a bar/club is futile in >the current year

>i sit on Veeky Forums all day and make losses on daytrading, how can i better myself?
Maybe start by not doing that

thanks for the wake-up call, lieutenant. i cant do this dating shit bro, my starting lines have no game... just toss me one of them chink hookers

listen to this man he knows
>shes still in her first form

bro if this doesn't get the woman she is not the kind of woman you want

*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>asking for advice on how to pick up women on Tinder
Wrong board, newfriend. Let me show you the way:

yeah bro... 99% of the people on tinder are ewhoring pajeets, when will I find the 1% bro... 100+ matches

The fucking state of the hookup culture today. Holy shit.

I'm glad I've never had to use Tinder. GL my friends.

kanker neger

her vajayjay has already been pounded into oblivion by some other chad, if you want to throw your hot dog down her hallway, be my guest by all means, but you will not find happiness with that kind of girl.

HPB. It's on BiBox. Yeah, no one heard of it. Imagine when it hits KuCoin next week (confirmed).

Small supply, low market cap, it's the future bro. We're talking EOS, NEO digits.

Thanks I just bought 100k

ga slapen kutjong

This bizbro gets it.

Dutch Canadian :)

show your face, im curious how that turned out

"Ever hear about bitcoin"
Use bullshit trader terms and be the mysterious kid investing genius. She'll fuck you because women think if you own bitcoin you're a millionaire.

I was born in the netherlands and came to Canada when I was 8, now I'm stuck in a frozen tundra aka Ottawa (would not recommend)

do have good genes tho

>hbo docent dans

wil je dat ze later werkloos word???????????????????????????????????????????????

why do the chads always beat me to it bro...

boeit me niet, ik wil haar een paar keer ballen en dat is het wel mooi geweest.
why did your parents decide to move from NL to canada?

stuur een update of post meer fotos van haar bro

that's probably the most non-interesting topic to discuss. these dutch bitches only talk about partying alcohol drugs weed and shopping. sighh... so 2d

father started his own company and they didnt like the closed in tiny houses etc.

we have a huge house now and live comfy it just feels weird having 0 family i only have my mom and dad as the rest is in holland who i never speak with

het eerste wat ik zei was ''Ik geloofde eerst niet in liefde op het eerste gezicht.'' het is klaar voordat ze een bericht terug heeft gestuurd. unmatch inc

>Ik geloofde eerst niet in liefde op het eerste gezicht.

wat ging er door je hoofd man wat the fuck
post effe meer fotos voordat ze je unmatcht dan :^)

dude... get in touch with them & visit amsterdam. great beer, EVERY drug in the world, dutch girls are beautiful and the nightclubs are good (if you search good enough)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
de rest zijn natuurfoto's, niks te zien

VOISE IS GOING TO BINANCE YOU DUMB FUCK IT'S BEING SCREAMED ALL OVER THE INTERNET

Ha, dat is mijn EX !!!

Nah, just kidding. Wil je advies?
Agoras tokens, dit is het antwoord op alle vragen, dit is anders dan al het andere, dit is waar wij rijke dutchies op zullen worden.

gooi er nu 10k in, en bedank me met een biertje over een jaar

nog en nederlandse canadees reporting in

wij zijn naturlijke traders dus het verbaast me niet