What coin can I throw $100 and get a x3 minimum on within the next month or two...

What coin can I throw $100 and get a x3 minimum on within the next month or two? I want to go on a slightly less shit holiday, maybe earning 1k?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethbet/
medium.com/suncontract/suncontract-making-last-steps-toward-p2p-energy-market-in-2018-7c8b6516e6b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

XMR and BCH.

ICX will be 2-3x in a week or two.

DBC

ICX or VEN

Icx is the only easy play. Hold and don't look until February 1st.
>mainnet 1/24
>convention 1/31

You're welcome.

Canya was getting beaten to trash, if you find a decent entry point it could be worth it because a lot of bagholders have been born that really want a moon.

Tron, Justin is going to release some big news that will shake the cryptocurrency world

EBET

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethbet/

about to launch

I honestly believe that DBC Deep Brain Chain has the potential in 2 months once the competition is over, to reach a couple bucks in two months.

So many are predicting 1 dollar by end of month and 2 by next.

Right now it is on kucoin for .36 because a dip with the market issues cryptos are having and a trading competition on another exchange.

Kucoin is where I would suggest buying into it with eth transfered from Coinbase.

I can tell you that it is in turmoil now but the company DBC has a lot of promising investors, Neo itself spent 15 million on it, disney is involved in it, they made alexa before amazon did with their A.I. and they have backing by microsoft, lenovo, and samsung.

If you do please use my referal code and you would be my first referal or if you dont want to dont use it.

I await you in joining the BRAIN GANG with open arms my friend and will keep hyping and trying to see my BRAIN GANG make it big.

1ryJx

This
don't regret it OP
screen cap this even if you dont choose those coins

This. XMR hasn't bumped up much despite the Moneygram deal. It will also be listed on Coinbase within 2 weeks. It's about $2 right now, will probably bump to $3 - $3.50 within the next week.

HPB in a week probably. Up 150% in a day already.

kys faggot and don't ever confuse XMR and XRP ever again.

SNC

Fully working p2p energy trading platform by the end of Q1 2018

medium.com/suncontract/suncontract-making-last-steps-toward-p2p-energy-market-in-2018-7c8b6516e6b

Unironically KCS

Buy it on Kucoin, use the code when signing up 7KvuRx

Maybe XMR and XRP are actually twins, one of light, one of darkness.

dbc

Canya

Bnty

Hst

Icx

REQ

STFU faggot. Typed the wrong thing, fuck off.

>Canya
My shitcoin of choice for the start of the year. Can't wait for it to never mooooon.

Ok guys thanks, I’m thinking ICX

VEN
TIO
COSS
ACT

Forgiven, but its not like its irrational hatred.

Just no.

This was like a week ago

HAHAHA Everytime Hypebeast opens his retard mouth the price collapses.

Go to CMC and go to page 7 and onward. Find something with a low price for its supply. Check the ANN thread to see if the coin is alive, then if so, go check the website.

This is what I do. Either that, or look at the single digit sat coins on TradeSatoshi (registrations closed today, so you'll need to already have an account).

It's 72 sat now. Wishing I'd bought it sooner. ATH is 93 sat.