Justin sun, creator of the tron crypto annouced on his chinese twitter ( ) a live in 3 hours

Justin sun, creator of the tron crypto annouced on his chinese twitter ( m.weibo.cn/status/4195061635932072 ) a live in 3 hours
TRON MarketCap may increase

He is the son of satoshi NAKAMOTO spread this

lets go boys

Lol all the replies are telling him to wear nice clothes.

also, he posted this like 2 days ago, why does he only have 53 likes and 64 comments? my gran gets more on her accidental posts to fb

we don't really know if he his the blockchain/bitcoin creator

removed

This is pathetic and my bags hurts

that's why i'm suprised
Only 60rt for a bug annoucement like this
last live deacrease the price per 2, ofc many owner was inform
I don't know why there is only 60 rt
It's not a fake account so,do the chinese twitter is little used as that?
Seek help to confirm the annoucement

we moonin boys!

Is it intentionally being kept down? I haven't seen a coin lose this much cap while in the top 10

No it’s just a piece of shit.

say something nice brah

Justin is good at marketing vaporware in a way nobody notices.

That's what you think of video stored via blockchain that can't be censored?

This coin was worth less than half a cent a month ago. A major correction is normal. More importantly, the price chart is looking extremely bullish, and sellers have depleated. Moon mission may be imminent quite soon.

TRON GANG TRON GANG TRON GANG

WE BACK SENPAI

Thats what I find funny. This platform is exactly the type of thing this board appreciates. The problem though is that its roadmap is like ten years long. Short term I would say gains are guarenteed, but long term it depends if the platform is able to deliver on its promises.

>translation
Yu Chen will open the live broadcast on the platform and we talk about the recent wave field (always broadcast search: Sun Yuchen) add and pay attention to ~

During the live broadcast we also carry out lucky draw gifts: trx [heart] wave TRON culture shirt [heart] Yu morning signature book (the world is cruel and gentle) [heart] If you are worried about missing, you can also scan code to add official customer service WeChat Into the group [Er ha] [Er ha] [Er ha] # wave field
------------------------------------------------------

No, there is no hints of any big announcement. Just chinese hype, probably about trondogs and peiwo

wtf is a senpai i didn't type this

did a mod edit my post?

Oh that’s finished? And working? Faggots like you are why we’re in a speculative bubble.

are you this new senpai?

Wow. That is new

take your nigger ass back to plebbit senpai