Turtle Coin General

>newbies start here: getstarted.turtlecoin.lol
>miners: mining.turtlecoin.lol
>discord: discord gg/RBG9mXT

Great community, hilarious memes, active developers and 3rd party apps being built as we speak. Easy to mine.

Here's a faucet: faucet.trtl.me

Visit the discord for help setting up your mining, any questions you have and to laugh your ass off.

FAQ
Q: Are you listed on any exchanges yet?
A: Not yet! We aim to be listed on an exchange by Q2.

Q: How can I buy TRTL?
A: There is a channel named #turtle-market where users can trade with each other for TRTL. All trades done at your own risk. To be a Trader you need to speak to a @@[MOD] trader who can show you the ropes. If you want a few TRTL just to try things out, you should paste your address in #wallets and say hello in #general. We try to give everyone a little something. You can also use the community faucet at faucet.trtl.me/

Q: What is the maximum supply?
A: See supply.turtlecoin.lol for more info on the max supply

Q: What is your roadmap?
A: Our roadmap can be found at turtlecoin.lol/#roadmap

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/wiki/Getting-Started-w--TurtleCoin-on-Windows
github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/wiki/How-To-Mine-TurtleCoin-on-Windows
github.com/xmrig/xmrig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why not burst? you can stake aws storage space

Burst is a pretty cool coin too. Not too sure about the devs on but I have few of those bags.

Great coin, great idea. See you at the moon OP

The true mind can weather all the FOMO and FUD without being lost.
The true heart can touch the poison of dips without being JUST'd.
Since beginning of crypto, shitcoins thrives in the void, but always yields to legitimate projects.

I am a poor wanderer, but I have found a home in this comfy coin.

This is virus! Do not be fooled!!

Join our new pool!
0% fee and growing very fast!

Slowandsteady.fun

Post if you need help setting up a miner see the info below to get started:

Wallet here follow instructions:
github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/wiki/Getting-Started-w--TurtleCoin-on-Windows

Miner instructions:
github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/wiki/How-To-Mine-TurtleCoin-on-Windows

Step 3 have fun

>taking a turtle to the moon

Nice FUD.
enjoy living with the pajeets while we on the moon

Weak FUD

You would know this if you did a simple virus scan
Dont say I didnt warn you!

what exchange can i buy this coin on anons?

This is still pre-exchange which means you're on the ground floor, user. Lambos are very much in your future.

no exchanges yet. Stop by the discord and go to #wallets. You might get a tip.

Besides fees, do does the payout differ for different pools? Or does it average out to be about the same?

It depends on the pool operator. Check out pool.turtleco.in

You will get a tip!

It'll average out to be the same. It will take longer for your hashrate to display properly due to the fact we find blocks at a slower rate than a bigger pool though but it will be the same in the end.

Forgot to add that our pool pays out every hour on the hour.

The website looks really good. Why not. I'm mining a 100k just in case

>100k
Thats only like 5 hours of mining

OK, Cool. Thanks for the info

its a keylogger btw

none of these fucking miners work for me

the growth on this coin is crazy right. don't trust people saying its a virus they want all the gains to themselves.

This is why I haven't jumped in. I'm not technically proficient enough to know if it is or isn't by reading the code. Shit could be a keylogger or something. I wish I could trust that it's not.

Its not a virus, and those who genuinely think it is, come into the discord and talk with people for a bit before you start mining. Youll quickly see that its a legit operation.

No idea, I guess I'll see. I only have 400 Hashing power.

I've been mining this for days. Haven't lost or noticed anything wrong.
The Miner that's included with the current wallet throws a false positive.

>faucet.trtl.me

I'll jump on board.

Someone get me started... Encourage me

TRTLux78BysLyw1XqnxCCLLxaSqFnbaVpQkH2gdo6Drt3TnjV6R6ZYAAjHm5nU54xwAmXuipwVowJ2xf79UhHoeQSVDXQX73upt

Feeling comfy af with 4k H/s

I dl'd it last night and scanned it with AVG. Nothing came up so I started mining it

Hopping on this. This is actually my first ever foray into crypto currency. Is this a bit over my head or is it simple to do? I don't even care if I don't make a fuckload of money, I just wanna mess around with this and it's just a bonus if I get money from it

Im feeling comfy at 500.

Scanned eith Malwarebytes and defender no flags, mining right now.

Infosec user here, anti-viruses can't pick up any kind of moderately obfuscated virus. If they wanted to hide malware, they could.

Tips on how you vet software?

did you try this?
github.com/xmrig/xmrig

Stop this you GT3000 fuck, it's not because you're set with 60 million turtles that you must shill this day and night, let others accumulate too.

i got ccminer working. wasn't working from a bat, so I just edited the config file.

How does one report mining earnings from TurtleCoin (if it's ever worth anything)? The IRS says we have to report the value of what we mine AS we mine it, and report as self income. TurtleCoin has no value yet so I have no idea how to do this. I don't have to worry about it until next year's taxes but not sure if I should be making note of anything now

Many different miners through false positives. Anyone that doesn't feel safe can join the discord and see there are many different people making turtles right now. Don't miss out on explosive growth.

This thing is growing exponentially. I'd expect it at least on a shitty exchange in the next few months

lol. I am enjoying these turtle memes

Thanks Biz... Have a feeling this crap is gonna actually pay off.

Made a wallet. I keep getting this error in red:

>[Blockchain synchronizer] Failed to quert outdated pool transaction: NodeErrorCategory: 3

Did you sync Turtlecoind until it said SYNC OK?

Run turtlecoinid first and let it snyc

That's probably my problem. Thanks fellas, super new to all of this stuff. Just wanna be able to buy my gf a porsche without slaving away for my entire life :^)

Guys are there any other early shitcoins we can mine?

Generally staying away from shady sources. If you really wanted to be safe, you could run this in a VM or disposable OS segmented from the rest of your network, but I personally don't go trough that trouble. Feel free to google "Is X a virus?" And you can get a general idea based on what you find; if it's open source, your odds are way better since everybody can see. Nothing will eliminate your risk, but research and common sense will go a long way.

Run TurtleCoin.exe and let it sync first. It will say synchronization ok in green shen it's done

just started, how long until I see any stats for my address in website?

Trawl bitcointalk and Veeky Forums for dem early gainz.

This x10000

I like tuddles

How about considering it worthless until there's a market value and only reporting on market gains?

Report it at $0 so you can claim a loss from electricity. Justify it because it had no market value at the time.

What are you mining with guys? how much hash?

Personally I'd like to buy your coins and store them on a paper address. How many $ do you guys want for 10 million turtle coins?

Too much blatant samefagging ITT.

nice to get in on the ground floor user. thanks. mining 425 on my 970. goal is 1 mil turtles

K

OP I want your turtles, at least half of all your turtles. What is your price? 2 blowjobs and a sloppy kiss on the mouth? I'm serious.

Do everyone here realize that 1 Million turtle is nothing?
There a TRILLION, yes literally 1 TRILLION turtle supply to be generated.
This is worth than inflation.
Enjoy getting dumped (if it ever get on exchanges) on buy the OP that already mined hundreds of millions before starting shilling.

Price estimate for when it hits an exchange?

$0.01 is a reasonable guess
Look into Bytecoin

lmao, no
1 bytecoin has a fraction of the turtle supply,
2 turtle is just a fork of bytecoin, it's a mutt

OP I WANT TO BUY YOUR TURTLES. I'm a far more responsible whale than 99% of these short-fuse precum sperm whales.

If TurtleCoin ever reaches a penny in value, the market cap will be 10 BILLION dollars. You're all wasting your time for a meme coin

I'll set a price for this... I'll buy 2 million turtles for .2 ETH

Realistically we're looking at 0.005 at least this year.

ETH? BTC? Look, there's no whitepaper... It doesn't do anything. It really is a meme coin. There's no way it'll ever be worth that much.

Still gonna mine 10 million anyway

Yeah because it will be at max supply when it hits exchanges...

Lets do this guys, get on the turtle and lets go to the moon! very cool community, they helped me setup the miner and i have 40k coins already!

About 20-30 minutes. Plug your address into the text box at the bottom of the home page to see your stats.

What does this coin do? People look at total supply when buying. Of course it won't be at total supply when it hits exchanges (if it even does) because total supply is ONE TRILLION coins. Not Billion, TRILLION. It's not a scarcity coin

market cap is based on circulating supply, not total supply (until you are at the point where those two are equal)

I seem to be getting an issue with the miner- it's not sending my turtles to my account, and 2 of the pools seem to be saying I have an invalid wallet address. What did I goof on? Pls forgive my retardation, I am very limited in my knowledge of mining and cryptocurrency in general.

i'd double check the wallet address. DId you copy paste it from .adress file? or manually write it?

Copy pasted it. Might have added a space or missed a character, gonna recheck. How do I bounce out of the pools and come back in with the correct address?

probably can close the program and edit the config.txt file (if you're using xmr-stak like I am). In mine I see my wallet address. I'd try to replace that and restart the program. Just my best guess

Thanks bud. Much appreciated.

No prob. Hope it works out for you

Liquidity = adoption

So why will this coin ever be worth anything at all?

I don't really understand the windows install, do I need to install pygobject or just run walletd and the wallet itself?

Also, can I add my paper wallet address to it?

Head to the discord for help, user.