/passive income/ general

/passive income/ general

One way I know of to make passive income right now is by building up a referral pool on Kucoin. They share 40% of trade fees with those who gather referrals. I am currently making about $200-$300 a week doing this, and it’s pretty easy.

Use invitation bonus 7KvuRx to get in the Veeky Forums referral pool

Anyone else know of any ways to earn passive income?

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702346.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is not true passive income
it will not last more than few months

best way to make passive income is to be developer and copy already tested ideas that can be fully automated

Holy shit user, you may have just inspired the next Amazon.

Post BTC wallet for future use.

kucoin.com / # /? r = 7P7QaN

Close all of the spaces above. Help me, please!!!

Invest in ICOs like MGXL
magnalis.network
>low cap, low supply, guaranteed to moon
Easy 20x, somewhat passive income.

Other options would be to create bots, sell scripts, post them on rocketr and pay people to advertise your bots as long as the profit outweighs marketing costs.

This is me right now minus the bitch liquor. I’m on that revival bourbon

Binance has a similar system

Pls be nice and use my referral if you don't have an account yet

binance.com / ? ref= 10816332

It's a scam
>
>
>
>
>
>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702346.0

I just really hope there is whale out there who hasn't signed up on KuCoin and then he somehow uses my code 1HgQ7

He can trade his shit and I will get rich.

Literally spamming every thread
The last post you sourced literally debunks the bitcointalk accusations.

You’re literally a mindless pajeet

Fuckin scam alert!
A lot of people have already fallen for this, can’t believe your still trying this shit here.
Don’t invest in this scam anons

I know, these pajeets don't give up
and another one lmfao

nice FUD attemps

>Spamming every thread says man behind scam who stopped posting threads because it made them obvious targets for pointing out how much of a scam it was

And no it doesn't. Everyone I would suggest you read the threads. It's the same people.

Don't listen to this poor fucking faggot, he doesn't even have 3 referrals.

I run the Kucoin_invest twitter that has over 39k followers. I only make $50 a day right now so this stupid fucking poor pajeet is lying

39k followers and 41 directly invited?

you're wasting your time though.
waste your energy on a scam like UFR lol
the more FUD you spread, the more people who buy in. You're a loser and clearly new to crypto. You don't realize how shit works around here.

I'm not and I know it's driving you crazy that you can't shill your scam here without people getting at the very least a chance to read about all the shit you people have tried.

yea when I was gaining my 39k following over the past 7 years I made sure to tell them to sign up to Kucoin genius.

Welcome to the real life of referral programs, you only need 1000 people under you to make it, try to get to where I'm at in a month, You won't

Vechain THOR baby

sorry it took so long, my trip changed because I reopened my broswer. glad to help
1pLy7hkrv2sAxEy2J3DwbnRQVefbPCFNC

Kucoin is good, but there are new passive income coins being developed right now like WCXT
wcex.in

FYP
PPT
PFR
NEO

Use invitation bonus

7KvuRx

For 1 free ETH to day trade with

Only doing this for one more person

Binance referral program is meant to be something that can work. Only started trying it today, but have been with Binance since August and I genuinely think it's a great site

Just signing up, waiting for activation email

How long does kucoin take... Yeah it's been 10 minutes but never waited this long for activation emails

0xB91C87f1F62CefC7Ae14C96c3fC350a7E25c4614

Should have activated now. If you deliver thanks, I'll make the biggest fucking order I can, if not oh well. I aim to reach those whale levels.

easy passive income

own a shit ton of XLM

earn inflation every week

check spam folder you cuck

E2mAxU

1 NEO to the next 5 people who use this code. Post with Neo address.

Cheers m8s

Allowing one more for free ETH

Ark earns you more

0x16aae5a05757f718f7080baa9258c35b6f6958de

just signed up. i will daytrade the shit out of it i promise

You're legit retarded if you think he's gonna give you shit

1bP1Q

To be honest, I have no real reason for you to use this code, here's a nifty comic tho for taking your time if you do.