Who here comfy?

Chainlink is positioned to capitalize on two bubbles -crypto and pds2 bubbles.

Solves the oracle problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nwis4/why_i_believe_chainlink_link_is_the_most/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw you have only 16k and can’t afford more

50k link here. I'm actually not comfy at all I feel like I have nowhere near enough. I just need 2.6 mil so I can retire and live happily ever after

I have only 1.3k. Worst feel in the world

11.3k linklet here. I'll be satisfied when I can arbitrage my way to 25k

Dude it’ll go to $50-100 ez

you made it user. congrats!

Only got 711 link. Should I end it all?

Give me your bags first.

get to 1k faggot or be a pajeet. you should have been stacking when this shit was 15 cents

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Ok ill bite, shill me on this shit Veeky Forums, what the heck is the oracle problem and why should it be solved?

21k here. Feels okay.

I have 50k LINK and am comfy as fuck. you just don't understand the power of what you're holding, friend :^)

50K CREW in the house

i hold 1/10,000th the circulating supply of LINK (35K tokens). will i make it?

Poorfag with 7k trying to make it up to 10k before I'm priced out

Do everything you can to accumulate LINK, Marines. I'm eating beans and rice the next two months

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nwis4/why_i_believe_chainlink_link_is_the_most/

i have about 1/1700th, so if you make it, then ive made it!

Lel there’s a guy in the telegram chat with 1.15 Mil. Almost 1/300 circulating tokens

he ain got shit on my 1.2k tho

Nothing on my 370. I know kill me it was all the spare cash I had around.

thats 37 grand you got there user. keep it safe

no 370 tokens not 37,000

I just invested so that I can buy myself a decent car and also because I see that link has the potential to be something massive.

you better sell now then user. you already have weak hands

fuck no pajeet, all the link I have was from some spare cash I had lying around and now I plan on using the money made from this to buy myself a car and fix it up.

Just became a stinky linkie. What's in store for me

>tfw only 70k

I have a legit question. I could have bought 6000 LINK 5 hours ago, but I instead ended up only being able to buy 5250. Should I still feel sad or am I being irrational and stupidly greedy?

Should I dump all my XLM for LINK?

did this earlier.

not yet XLM will moon again before LINK.. im holding on to some XLM for now

Brigadier General here.

>Comfy.

you're fine, and you can day trade up to 6k if you're not a tard about it. either way you'll break six figures this year

lieutenant colonel

holy fuck im dying

also forgot to check your trips.. and my dubs damn LINK is truly blessed by kek

"Team" : Insinuating more than a 2 person con. U Guys all bought vaporware. Sorry. Truth be told.

You know it's alright? I said it's alright.

The Virgin "CEO"
>attractive
>no known mental disorders

The Chad Groundbraker
>visibly autistic
>has never felt "doubt" in his life

pure gold

sold all I had (nothing much but some profits from early ripple) and went all into link.
only 900 but i feel good. am i a link marine now?