Americucks

Why do American businesses like cucking Americans so much?
Is it this bad in other countries?

>inb4 it's they money
Why not have some appreciation for your country?

Wtf are you talking about?

Jews aren't Americans

I've always wondered, what's up with his eye?

burger businesses cuck foreign countries twice as much as they do burgers

>be amazon/google/facebook
>make billions in western europe
>pay ~0% in taxes
>be western european
>try to make your own company legally in your country
>can't benefit from american level scale because your country is smaller
>can't delocalize to tax havens because that would defeat the point
>get taxed 65-85%

at the end of the day, it's not burgers as much as (((burgers)))... certain people with essentially infinite money have no allegiance to any country, only other people of their kind

Jeff gave millions to "dreamers" non-citizens.
Starbucks refugees
cook > aclu

America has been under occupation since 911.

we have these things in america

they are called "democrats"

imagine intestinal tapeworms in human form

they make it impossible for business to function in the USA, without businesses being exploitative in order to make a meager profit

not only that, but they replace actual working americans with non-citizen parasites that do not work, putting an even higher burden on businesses, which much push the boundries of ethics in order to remain solvent

these "democrats" are similar to communists, except their distribution of wealth goes to bureaucracies, and not workers

democrats wish to be paid for middle management, in systems that require no middle management

they are the singular reason USA has not conquered all of north and south america and brought the western hemisphere into its hegemony

I'm kinda guilty of this, I outsource jobs to pajeets for a living. I kinda feel bad for all the graphic and web designers that went to school. How are they going to pay back their 40k loan if I can hire someone to their job for $5/hr.

These types of degrees are the epitome of heavy bags. Poor goys.

What's wrong with Amazon you fucking faggot?

You don't like cheap products delivered to your door?

One eye to see all the money making opportunities and the other for normal sight

>Why not have some appreciation for your country?
big business doesn't even care for their own employees, you think they're patriotic?

dont feel bad for them, they chose to go to school for something you can learn to do at a professional level in your spare time 5 hours a week

>they are the singular reason USA has not conquered all of north and south america
Yes, that's what America needs, more South Americans who can travel all over the fucking place.

No good if I can't get a edjucation and wagecuck job.

The government is the reason they have such high student loan debt in the first place.

How the fuck is that Amazon's fault?

It's the American governments fault and the federal reserve

Quit being a leftist kike

who is this shady group tho? illuminati? white ppl?

FEEL THE BERN FAGGOT!

>How the fuck is that Amazon's fault?
They are literally promoting illegal immigration. Illegal immigrants crowd out legal students and limit wages to levels that are unsustainable to citizens. American citizens have no recourse to go to other countries and get jobs.

No, dear friend. Real American hegemony involves eradication and replacement of low quality non-whites (ex:brazilians, meztizos, colombian(males only).

Imagine South America having been cleansed and set up to become to breadbasket and natural resource mine for north america, managed and populated by whites, who keep a firm but fair hand on the natives.

We don't have that, because of Democrats. We were going to do it in the 1950's. That was the plan. Then...democrats. Democrats decided to start bringing them to the USA to vote for them, instead of subjugating and using them in their home nations for our benefit.

Don't believe me? Read some history books. This was On The Table.

CENTRAL BANKING and government interventionism has a much more detrimental effect on the economy than a few immigrants do.
Also Japan has almost NO immigrants and their economy isn't doing spectacularly compared to ours.

For the record I am a white nationalist and don't want immigration.

This, not trying to be offensive here or anything. Nothing wrong with immigration and illegal immigration is fine if a small percentage of the country is doing it, problem is if like half the country is illegally immigrating to a nearby country, then it really starts fucking with that country's economy. Now I'm not trying to be racists or anything. I hope for the best of new immigrants and hope they succeed as they want to live a better life and work hard for their kids to have a better lifestyle that they could not have in their previous home, but too many people are doing it.

>Japan has almost NO immigrants and their economy isn't doing spectacularly compared to ours
The yen is rising and Japans economy is doing well
>they want to live a better life and work hard for their kids to have a better lifestyle that they could not have in their previous home
Americans want to do that.