Just Another LTC FUD Thread

It isn't Veeky Forums without a LTC FUD discussion. Please tell me how you are doing LTC baghodler.

It's going to pay off my car and credit cards this year. Some time this year.

May WhaleBro be with you

Bought some recently at an ATM for giggles, just gonna hang on to it until it does something
>Mfw it moons but the ink on the QR code falls off

>ATM
I can't remember the last time I used this thing

Just bought 12 at $230, gonna see it moon.

Pic related

I'll pray for you user

Aside from the 8% fee, the speed and no ID makes it neat. Also you can cash out without ID

If you don't plan to exchange all your fiat for LTC, then you are part of the problem user, or a Panjeet

I bought 15 when it was 55$ in Nov. It's been fun watching it go up and not so much fun when it goes down but I'm still up so I can't really complain.

What's the withdrawal limit?

I’m all in LTC, fiat is gone.

Bank account with screencap, or GTFO

It’s going to take off like a rocket soon, enjoy.

2k before it asks for ID. There's a couple around town so if I needed more I just go around.

supposed to go up to like 370-400
I'm going to sell
are YOU?

>going to
>soon
when Veeky Forums uses the words above, not it isn't happening

Doing just fine.

whats the withdrawal fee

ltc is a boring coin for speculators (80% of the coins owned by chink miners who have been dumping anywhere close to 0.02 for nearly a year) and useless for users, nobody accepts it, and if it did get wide acceptance, it just ends up having the same problems bitcoin does because it solves none of the problems.

ltc with a high marketcap is a good indicator for an irrational market. looking forward to the bitcoin-clone purge as speculators wake up

aside from the face-scanning it does and storing your photos forever for the government and hackers.

I’m staying until the Q1 announcement, I’ll assess after that.

Is there a way to cash out my Tether with that Dinosaur age machine?

Litecoin is currently being Accepted by numerous businesses.

It's 8%. I honestly don't care it being that high considering if I took it out through cuckbase they would take a week plus

Riding the BTC bounce. I'm going to bed now with great expextations.

>ltc is a boring coin for speculators
definitely agree with this statement.

bought .1LTC at $244. waiting on that 10x lol

>8% fee
ewww
also, those have cameras and DVRs.
its not unthinkable that they could keep a permanent copy of your image with the transaction
>i'll wear muh disguise

Did you watch Chink Lee's Magical Crypto podcast? He thinks LTC definitely worth more than $300.

You could get 10x of this lambo by then

He knows something big is coming.

>something big is coming
I'll summarize mix messages from his tweet for you:
*it isn't Facebook or Amazon
*the announcement depends on the company itself
*it doesn't mean the price will go up
*we haven't even take off yet
*it is going to get better
Does he have bipolar?

I can't get the heigth of him really. He seems childish and spiteful at times which is offputing but it isn't genuine.

he needs to get laid.

He’s more likely autistic.

>autism
>bipolar
I have both.