Can't believe you bastards tricked me into buying this shit

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Can't believe you bastards tricked me into buying this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7pqo5t/anyone_know_if_link_is_involved_in_the_europes/dsjn7vh/
magnalis.network
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2708805.0
veekyforums.com/thread/6362092/business

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

shill me on this

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

You're welcome

Evilember
Evilember

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7pqo5t/anyone_know_if_link_is_involved_in_the_europes/dsjn7vh/

Supergrass
Supergrass

I’m wainting for the $10 on req lol.

Nojokur
Nojokur

Who's that?

iluvmen
iluvmen

beached whale

Someone needs to put that poor beast thing out of its misery.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

I've sadi this at .15 cents, .20, .25, .30, .35, .40, .45, .50, .55, .60, .65, .70, .75, .80, .85, .90, 95, $1, $1.15 & $1.25... Anybody who buys this worthless shit token that will NEVER gain any value is a fucking idiot! Hahaha enjoy your heavy ass bags faggots. LINK SUCKS, you'll never make any gains. hahahaha faggots.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Its the domain name that keeps me in, that shit must be worth billions alone

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

said this at 20, .25, .30, .35, .40, .45, .50, .55, .60, .65, .70, .75, .80, .85, .90, 95, $1, $1.15 & $1.25.
you'll never make any gains

good sir could it be that you are one of the ..special kind?

Inmate
Inmate

top tier ironic reverse FUD familial

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Sorry for your ATH bags I got in at $.20

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

tricked me into buy link

You ungrateful Piece of shit, sell that fucking link and I'll buy them right now faggot

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

talking shit about owning LINK
Get the fuck out of the rocket faggot, you don't deserve to be with us during liftoff

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

$0.25/$0.30 to $1.25 is fairly solid gains for a month or two, who cares what coin it is? I Don't really get that statement

Booteefool
Booteefool

this. thread/

farquit
farquit

basically what LINK fud sounds like to me. Im biased thought because I spent 20k on LINK at .15 cents. it can drop 75% and I still made gains.

Emberfire
Emberfire

Im being sarcastic faggot.

eGremlin
eGremlin

should've bought MGXL
magnalis.network

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

RENT
FREE

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

cmon man

5mileys
5mileys

Regardless of your sarcasm there's people that think the project is dumping but it's continued to rise

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

I volunteer to harpoon this whale

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

I know those people deserve to stay poor. Two things that matter in this universe. Memes & Tech.

JunkTop
JunkTop

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2708805.0

Scam Coin

Snarelure
Snarelure

Most obvious cup and handle ever, which people called on here all day. Engage thrusters.

Soft_member
Soft_member

t. low test soyboy

Methshot
Methshot

who is this

askme
askme

What are you going on about you weak handed pajeet, hold till the end of the month and stay of biz if your fuding that bad

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Yeah totally bro you should join my discord @ dd.gOFucKUrseLF where we pump coins like crazy dude

Bidwell
Bidwell

We told you already, didn't we? It's called rent free, steady growth, priced in, you name it. You will be rich. rich.

massdebater
massdebater

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group called "/shill/". they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are LINK posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like LINK; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about LINK are all from the same group.

It's obviously nothing than a scam.
20 shillpoints have been added to your account

Evilember
Evilember

It isn't called /shill/, it's called Delta Lloyd.

King_Martha
King_Martha

now i feel kinda bad in joining in the memeing.

i really thought everybody knew that it is a meme and i might have memingly recommended an user to invest his uncle's 30k into LINK

fuk, hope he is ok

massdebater
massdebater

Some French actress

Lunatick
Lunatick

jesus christ, user. I just finished fappin

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Literally who?

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

veekyforums.com/thread/6362092/business

StonedTime
StonedTime

This FUD is so desperate

Emberfire
Emberfire

If you bought above $.30 you are a giant sucker. I seriously can't believe people are buying link +$1

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Everything is selling off now.

Chill out and come back in 4 days.

Playboyize
Playboyize

I got a fever, and the only prescription, is more link

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

You told me to wait 4 days 2 days ago

SniperGod
SniperGod

Anyone have any link conspiracies?

I don't get the same vibe as other coins something feels like it's going on behind the scenes with chainlink

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Yeah, major corporations are working with sergey atm behind the scenes

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

lol this shitcoins only got value because Bitcoin gained value.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Don't really care to speculate, I just know that when main net is released and the partners are revealed, it's going to blow peoples mind. To the point where I think that swift will be insignificant.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

whales bought sub 20c and are shilling LINK on Veeky Forums to form a artificial cup and handle so that biztards fomo in and we all get dumped on shortly after that

idontknow
idontknow

It's rumored that the reason Sergey has saved so many coins for the team is that they're planning to partner with mcdonalds and give one chainlink free to everyone who purchases a big mac.
He showed this feature off by eating 2 big macs in the restroom while live streaming at SIBOS and claiming the chainlink codes.
Dont tell anyone

askme
askme

This cold hard reality of this situation. I was scammed out of thousands by these fucking discord groups. I fucking hate my life.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

implying Veeky Forums has enough equity to dump on.

hairygrape
hairygrape

NAME PLEASE!

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Biz does have the equity... It's just all in link.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

100% Link since pre-Sibos.

Fuck pajeet fud. Link is the Chosen one!

Spamalot
Spamalot

Can somebody pls tell me the origin of this maymay

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

The majority of LINK isn't even in circulation. Tell me how the fuck Veeky Forums could be anything but a small factor in LINK's price

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

cancer: roastie edition
Can we have execution chambers for "people" who try this hard?