Kin is ded?

Goodnight sweet prince.

why?

Down 60% in a week

I now have 2 million kin. I just buy it with ETH dush

ohh... lol. Ok. You are right OP, sell.
Sell everything right the fuck now

THANKS SOLD ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND

sell it really cheap and make it another 5mill user. I'm trying to get to 100mill.

>I'm trying to get to 100mill.
This nigger is smart. I got 10 million now

It's just resting a lil bit. Smart people be buying.

not that smart, sold a good chunk of my SNT mid pump week ago. But hey, you win some, you lose some.

It cant get any lower. I bought almost 10 million kin for $3.5k today. AT one point KIN/ETH was %9k.

Maybe, maybe not. I'll wait at least another week before deciding if I'm getting more or not.
You need to remember that everybody wants to 10x their money on a few days, most have spaguetti instead of hands so fuck them, most will start selling and move on to another coin. I believe KIN is a long hold. At least for another year.

>kin is a long hold
Nigger no shit. I am not a day trade user
I make over $250k hodling verge, while Veeky Forums said it was a shit coin.

my nigger, I was holding XVG too. Right now the most comfy holds for me are SNT, SC, ZRX, DNT and some RLC I kept just because. I think I miss the RCN train and I'm bummed out because it looks like a comfy longterm hold too.

Kin doing well against ETH right now

can't tell if my blockfolio was broken but it looked like it went up 1300% then back down again, couldn't get to PC in time to sell FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

It did go up 1300%. Kin vs ETH is much higher than BTC vs ETH. At one point tonight i was up $200k

goddamn it. I also with etherdelta wasn't such a dogshit exchange to be making trades on.

etherdelta is pretty shit. Ive been using meractox exchange, which is equally as shit. depositing BTC takes FOREVER

at least mercatox looks slightly more usable from a design standpoint, fucking etherdelta is actual cancer I swear.

i bought a fuckton of Kin when it was 0.00000004
Currently got over 10 million. One second you are up $60K, another you are down $60k. ill take it