Folio

What the hell am I missing?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

someone pls fucking comment omfg

Buy VEN and you're golden

>What the hell am I missing?
bitcoin, monero, ethereum, legitimate mineable coins with good history.

Core coins mostly. ETH, LTC, BTC, XMR.

TRX

get some DAG, blockchain obsolete

Those are rookie BNB numbers. Blast that % up until the coin burn on 1/18, then scale back down depending on the reaction

neo

i like ven icx and xlm for the near term

you're missing ven

Op what is your strategy with this portfolio?

>Missing ICX in January

RaiBlocks. But who am I kidding? You probably believes dumb FUD and won't buy the Bitcoin and XRP killer.

18k isn't enough. either hunt low mcap shitcoins or go all on on either zencash or iexec.

actually go all in on luxcoin, once you triple your money then zen / iexec

Why zencash? Also iexec mooned already

Zclassic. Fork is incoming

LINK

yes it 'mooned' but if you're holding through 2018 that wasn't a moon. not even close. it'll probably settle around $3

You expect it to keep going up until then?

Thanks.

I don't even know, honestly.

Watch me barely match eth growth - the portfolio

uh... YES.

Binance has been active for 4.5 months and has already become the largest exchange.

Their token is actually useful, and since they can keep their registration open *cough bitfinex cough*, they're getting ALL of the normies.

All these normies will realize that BTC isn't netting the gains they used to, so they're going to bet on ripple and other shitcoins.

Demand for BNB is going to skyrocket, while supply is getting actively destroyed by 20% of Binance's quarterly profits FOR 5 YEARS.

Bet on the house

NAS

Unironically, LINK. This coin will hit $25 minimum by EOY.

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

please help anons I over diversified and I just wanna know how I can make this better. kin is dust. also what do you think about jnt and ary?

What are your holds?

You're doomed.

welp. good thing I invested in money I could lose

No, the coins you hold will rise, but it'll take a while to go back to only holding just 4 or 5 coins.

the scary part is I actually had more coins before this.. I'm trying to narrow my coins down but most of them seem to have something coming in Q1 so..

COSS

waaaay too diverse man, Specially with 5k. With 5k I'd max out to 3 really strong coins.

what's the big deal about coss