COSS

Is there anyone on this board who genuinely doesn't think COSS will be $10 by end of Q1

Show yourself, I need some FUD before I sell off all my OMG for more.

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2708805.0
sso.coss.io/api/invite/TZ880RYKXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, it won't be $10 by the end of Q1.
It'll be $20.

Yeah me
It’ll be $15

If everything goes according to keikaku then yes, at very least it belongs in top 100 for having an actual product.

MGXL is teaming up with COSS
magnalis.network

COSS, XLM or VEN?

It will be closer to $20

Coss is gonna be 30-40 dollar each, but you gonna need to give it time. They are doing things by the book and have a bright future ahead.

Volume at its highest ever and the exchange is still actually working. Good sign for the UI update tomorrow. New coins with trading promos.

All that needs to happen is for them to not completely screw up and $10 will come in no time.

Coss dummy

COSS, but none of them are bad holds. If you've got a lot to invest, diversify.

>update tomorrow
>sunday

Fuck you guys aren't making this easy
Pic related, I look at this and see retirement if I go all in

scam
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2708805.0

I think he means Rune will post a medium regarding the UI update tomorrow.

Calm down. I love in Australia. It's Saturday here. Not everyone is American, believe it or not.

nevermind im retarded, it is literary tomorrow

dog shit volume on the exchange

Volume is about 75x what it was 2 months ago. If you can't see a trend here I can't help you.

how much in the past 2 weeks smoothbrain

>Not everyone is American

2-3x, although somewhat inconsistent. That is totally fine growth for a period of 1-2 weeks.

well now im certain theres a pump and dump group on this coin since you are just flat out lying

no one will use this vaporware exchange you fucking idiots.

Then stay out. Coss is here for the long haul and /biz is finally realizing it. Coss is going to make your tiny gains look like a trip to the pharmacy down the street.

Volume two weeks ago was 2mil at most. Right now is 9.5mil. I honestly have no idea what you're on about. No pump and dump, I own 20k worth of COSS and I believe in the project, so I support it when I get the chance.

fuck off pajeet no one is buying your bags

Name the coins in your stack that have Working products and 10x potential you fuck

You’ll also notice no one is selling. It’s a dividend coin that we believe in.

because people are falling for an elaborate shill groups pump and dump. The exchange has no volume outside coss and the litecoin/eth they send to it. Literal fucking garbage.

Correct. That is why the price is at $2. If it had kucoin prices and features, it would be at KCS prIces. This is so fucking simple but it seems to elude those with low iq

This is what I wanted, some quality hate

Tell me this user, if COSS had 200M volume, and only 25% of its volume was COSS, but the token was $15, would you buy it?

So why are you even here? Yes Coss is a gamble but I believe in all of crypto at the moment it is one of the safest gambles with the most tangible value. Three new trading promos starting and more to come, plus exclusive icos. Volume is increasing.

2.5mil non-coss volume today, which may be small - but given that the whole exchange (Coss token included) was below 2 Mil volume a fortnight ago, surely you can see why us Coss holders have reason to be optimistic.

Yeah, the update will confirm the UI is one week away, just like it was one week ago and two weeks ago

kek, you shills are getting desperate if you think coss is a working product. The co founder is a confirmed scam artist, some user detectived him 5 months ago when you cunts pumped and dumped this crap.

Most of the potential is in the payment gateway though imo. If they get that working and its gets used it's gonna be fucking huge

Just so you can see how good Rune is at responding to his community.

You need thousands to get anything in dividends, and those dividends are a incredibly low percentage. FUD complete

Not exactly desperate when most of us are 10x already.

There is traceable, tangible progress with COSS, and the price has been tracking with that. The FUD will have no effect on that. Let’s see where we are next week. Next month.

It’s easy to see the flaws, if you look at it from the opposite perspective though it’s fucking glaringly obvious this is a solid investment as it grows.

He literally responds to the community multiple times a day. Juxtapose that with how often your devs respond.

Lol what do you mean my devs? I'm a Coss holder. My post was to show how good Rune is.

Arguing with seemingly multiple people on mobile. My bad

you guys are just lost in translation there

If COSS hits $300M daily volume (something Kucoin recently achieved, though its fallen back to ~200M) 1 COSS token will produce $1 per year. I think that will be an extremely easy mark to hit as the cryptosphere continues to grow, especially when/if they get the FIAT gateway off the ground.

It is a good conversation though. Most FUD points out shit COSS holders already know. But the positives are fucking overwhelming. There is a lot of early adopters that are going to get rich off this.

Hah fair enough. All good. He also confirmed a new Medium post in the next few hours. Should be interesting with so much going on.

‘Hope for the best but expect the worst’

When is that supposed to be? Might be fun to watch price.

It is midday Singapore now. He confirmed it would be later this afternoon his time. So shouldn't be too far away.

Yes. If I can accumulate enough of these I can stop wagecucking with a little security.

It will never have that volume. The team have missed all their deadlines, it crumbles under fuck all volume and the telegram is filled with people filling tickets because they cant get their money out. Binance, kucoin, hitbtc, crpytopia have every coin covered.

If someone is dumb enough to buy COSS he deserves everything coming his way.

To say never is retarded. You’re clearly trying hard, but running out of substance.

>It will never have that volume.
Say's who?

>The team have missed all their deadlines,
They missed literally 1 deadline, and have been very communicative about it since.

>it crumbles under fuck all volume
The backend upgrade yesterday

>and the telegram is filled with people filling tickets because they cant get their money out.
Happy people don't make noise.

>Binance, kucoin, hitbtc, crpytopia have every coin covered.
With the exception of Cryptopia, none have or plan to have a method of FIAT transfer.

You are weak, your FUD is weak, and you won't last the winter.

Cryptopia listing fee is $300,000 and the exchange has $150 million daily volume

COSS listing fee is $440,000 and the exchange has $10 million daily volume

Do you see a problem here?

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group called "/shill/". they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are COSS posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like COSS; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about COSS are all from the same group.

It's obviously nothing than a scam.
>20 shillpoints have been added to your account

cant believe i got fudded out of half my coss right before it mooned from 25 cents. why the fuck do people fud shit and fuck over fellow biztards thinking they will be able to buy it for a half a cent cheaper? its insane, basically like killing your brother to steal a cracker from him.

The Romanians will dump on u soon

there are 1000 red flags about coss pajeet. I wont bother going into the scam company they are partnering with. Nor will I mention Dan's history.

Thanks just bought 100k. Will be sending 50 FUDpoints to your account for your excellent copypasta skills.

Nice FUD. That’s why I bought in, in the first place. It’s the path a coin takes.

Totally unknown -> try to post about it on biz -> massive FUD from biz (buy here) -> adoption increases -> less FUD -> biz acceptance -> threads on healthy movement

And I’m so glad I did.

Actually I’m their senior member. The big dick of shillers or whatever.

>using magnalis to FUD Coss

Ok I respected you for giving an effort to FUD but god damn that is retarded
You realize every single person knows magnalis is a scam, and rune himself confirmed they have no idea who the fuck magnalis are, right?

How long will it last?

Virtually the only thing trading on the COSS exchange is the COSS token itself (80%) of the volume, while another 10% of the volume is just the ETH/BTC trading pair. There is virtually no liquidity either, and ETH was selling for nearly 15% lower than other exchanges during the recent pump.

In addition to that, COSS has a basic website and has been working overtime just to upgrade their servers to handle a measly 5 million USD in volume per day. Withdrawals take hours or days to process, and deposits don't show up for the same amount of time. The COSS telegram is filled with bitter users and the support ticket system is backlogged at the moment. Good luck trying to get your funds off the exchange during a market rally or crash.

COSS believers will tell you that fiat gateways and USD trading to any alt pair will give the exchange volume, and justify the price of the COSS token increasing. The problem with this is that there's no way to keep Crypto-fiat trading pairs and stay open and booming with increasingly tight regulations. Bittrex is already delisting coins that are deemed as securities by US regulators. COSS promises to pay out dividends - how will they do this for their fiat pairs without becoming a literal stock exchange? They've floated the idea of using Tether-like tokens, but you can kiss that goodbye the second US regulators get wind of it. Kucoin is at 350m volume because they are anonymous, and still verifying new users during the alt boom.

With no unique coins to currently trade, and only a select few to trade in the future due to heavy regulation, how can COSS thrive as an exchange? Volume is already down 50% from the pump. COSS is steadily bleeding as people try to sell it off, but since they can't get it off the exchange quickly most are just waiting and hoping.

>The problem with this is that there's no way to keep Crypto-fiat trading pairs and stay open and booming with increasingly tight regulations.
They have 6 people hired and working on legal compliance
Additionally, they don't list securities, unlike KCS, they delisted Modum because it was a security.

>Volume is already down 50% from the pump
This is just outright not even close to true, volume is pushing new all time highs right now.

Damn how many copypastas are there for COSS? I'm starting to remember all of them.

Most of your response describes a beta product perfectly. Which is what it is retard. No one claims it’s perfect. It’s getting better all the time.

Regarding regulation, you clearly are way outside of your comfort zone so no one with half a brain believes a word you’re saying.

Cmon user, do you have a heart at all?
Rune has been running ponzi's for years, literally a two second google tells you everything. I'm just trying to prevent poor newfags from losing everything.

Seen the same post in every fucking coss thread
Fuck off no coining faggot

I did a two, actually 20 second google search and didn’t find what you’re referencing.

As an investor, it has been made abundantly clear this is bigger than rune. It’s a company that’s growing and planning and making moves. It’s hella early, but coss is here for the long run. They have good chances to garner support and move up the ladder of exchanges. If they do 1/4 of what I believe they are going to do, it’s gunna change my life. I’m literally talking about getting to $10 a coin.

I’ll consider that you may be right if you consider that you may be wrong. Cause that’s the beauty of debate. We only get more entrenched.

Oh. Fell for the copy pasta. I’m on mobile so I’m just hanging in this thread pushing update every couple minutes.

I honestly can't tell if the FUD copypasta is meant to warn others away or incite others to defend COSS, thus answering any lingering questions that fence-sitters might have.

Either way, it bumps the post.

I’m out. Get in bitches!!

sso.coss.io/api/invite/TZ880RYKXU

Massive FUD on this coin. Transitioning from unknown to mainstream. Just bought 100k

FUD is honestly pointless, its so unlikely someone who has massive volume is shitposting in the thread and will actually believe the hearsay written here to where you will get a discount.

Taking that into account its a bout a quarter bag holding shills, FUD memers, people with legitimate concerns, and people giving legitimate arguments.

Taken altogether this is mediocre shit coin that will only moon if everything else in crypto does anyways.

I feel so pissed off I only bought 400 when I could have easily bought at least 1k back then.

I could have had 100k if I'd not been a fucking pussy and gone all in. But I didn't (and honestly still dont) trust COSS enough to throw 100% of my money at them.

But man I would have loved to have been a millionaire in half the time.