Tfw playing around with literally tens of thousands of dollars

>tfw playing around with literally tens of thousands of dollars
I still have my poorfag mindset so it's kinda crazy when I stop to actually realize it.

Same, and then you realize how many years' worth of wagecucking that is. Remember to take some profits

I have over a million dollars in crypto now, and I use a carboard box as a bedside table, dont own a tv, and have no furniture except a table with no chairs

wtf how to rich

After my first short term trade that was worth over $10k, I sat back and realized what I just did and it honestly scared me a little how easy it was for me to just throw around that much money on one trade.

I'm still doing my bachelor's and I'm moving around money I'd have never thought I'd had before 30s. Shit, I'm planning on building a house next year.

During the last dip I lost 30% and it didn't bother me. I guess I don't care as much about money as I thought I did.

>tfw you can't micro-cap shitcoin like you used to because your "all-in" would be 80% of the daily volume
It's a mixed kind of feel

>tens of thousands
>building a house
Build a toilet first

it only gets worse when you realize you dropped 100k into a coin because you put 7 BTC into it

they call it whales accumulating for a reason.

It's not real until you cash out.

I drop $20k on coins and don't feel a thing unless it drops. Depression and regret sets in quickly.

Then it comes back, I made $4k, and I feel...nothing. Life is weird that way.

>carboard box as a bedside table
I see you have patrician taste, friend.

It's ok, attachment to material things is for normies

same here, still living poor also, and then
>tfw losing tens of thousands in a day's time and stopping a moment to think about what an impact it would have on your current life.

>put all of my savings (only 3k) in to crypto last week
>down $300 but up 10% in BTC
Feeling a bit nervous here.

Yes shithead. You know not everybody is a US fag?

That's why I told you to build a toilet first you little subhuman faggot

Dude... take a grand out right now... don't be fucking stupid. These fucks will tell you to all in but it's just a meme.

I can lose or gain thousands in a day and not give a shit yet up until last year I had never had more than $5000 to my name (sold my car).

Hundreds of dollars used to be a lot of money to me since I've never had a job that paid more than $350 a week yet now I feel like any trade that nets less than $1000 in profit is a waste of time and effort.

>started from fucking nothing
>I mean less than nothing (maxed out my cc at 10k)
>currently at 83k and card is fully paid off
>still playing risky as fuck
>honestly wouldn't even really be that bothered if I lost it all

It's go big or go home for me laddies

Started with 12k my entire savings, got 22k split some on dbc and Tron. Bang 40k total. Keep my 12 in solid investments neo and ethos. The rest is play money, taxation doesn't know shit until I cash out so it's not really mine and I can play with it recklessly

>those digits