Now that I've made it, I want to go out and celebrate the splendor of not being completely fucking broke

Now that I've made it, I want to go out and celebrate the splendor of not being completely fucking broke.

But I have nobody to do it with.

Nobody told me making it would be like this.

trade me you fuck

you find newer, wealthy friends. you've ascended social class, so you find a new social circle.

You don't want this life. You have no idea. Keep up your head up and look on the bright side. You'll be just fine.

Spend the next few months practicing a fighting sport with a group of people and possibly reading some stuff. You are now no longer socially retarded.

how tho

[email protected]

I'm going to have a gay marriage, make you fall hopelessly in love with me, make you see the world through my eyes AND THEN CONVINCE YOU TO COMMIT SUICIDE and leave Minecraft in my care. You autistic, depressed, stupid, imaginationless, useless faggot.

Welcome to my world. Finding a new social circle now that's on my level now that i've made mad crypto gains is impossible. Mainly because most of the people that have that kinda money are shitty people that didn't earn it so you can't relate to them. Being self made and well off in your 20's is an amazing feeling, but its also very rare. You will be alone most of the time.

Give me your wealth if the burden is too much

best plan ever. OP is a stupid faggot fuck and doesn't deserve his money.

I want to be the best man at the wedding just to get shitfaced drunk and fuck OPs mom in the mens bathroom

ITT: Autists who have more money than they used to and think that somehow makes them better than their friends and family

>self made
> got lucky with magic internet money he doesn't fully understand

Yeah ok dumbfuck

Go out to a bar by yourself have some drinks strike up a conversation with a stranger before you know it you'll be getting buzzed chicks will start noticing you having a good time... or you could just keep being a pussy and never know the feeling of going out alone and coming home with a whore

this

I'm late twenties. I've been there and done that. Doesn't hold the same appeal as it once did.

I'd rather be out on a boat having a good time with friends or rock climbing or something. Even just staying in and cooking something fancy that people would appreciate and not find "weird' or "gross."

so buy a boat and invite your current friends out on it? fucking christ man, you sound like a real bore if you can't find ways to have fun with your friends, especially if you're as loaded as you say you are.

People like you make me laugh. Made money but have no life or social skills to aid spending it in fun ways

Here's the thing, my dudes. I would love to. And it may be fun for a day. A week. A month.

Then the questions start. Where'd you get the money to do this stuff? Can't we go out again like last weekend? Can you loan me $5k to make ends meet this month?

It's not as easy as just doing everything you want to do.

Right on, old fag here, sounds like you have the right idea keep doing what you enjoy even if it's by yourself and things will fall into place

This is what I'm saying. You have no social skills. Clearly a beta cuck

not better, but there are things it's not a good idea to talk about with people who haven't '''made it''', that you can talk with people who have
kind of life 'colleouges'

Get new friends, quit bitching like a girl, faggot.